Submission of TS D.Ed 1st/2nd year internals Marks. Uploading of TS 1/II year internals/records/final lesson marks online. DGE Telangana, Rc.02, September 2016: D.Ed 2nd Year Examinations October/November-2016 Notification of due dates for remittance of Examination Fee – Instructions on “Online filling of applications -issued – Reg.
The notification has hes been issued in the reference cited duly prescribing the dates for remittance of Examination Fee for the D.Ed II Year Examinations October/November-2016 by the candidates or 2014 – 2016 batch and for those who appeared and failed 2nd Year in the earlier batches/Examinations. It is extended as earlier to the recipient of Examinations applications Online.
Procedure for submission of internals/records/final lesson teaching Practicals Marks Online: Submission of TS D.Ed 1st/2nd year internals Marks.
As the student trainees submitted their original records enc their Internals have been evaluated, the marks pertaining to INTERNALS/RECORDS/FINAL LESSON TEACHING PRACTICALS have to be submitted online within 24 hours after the conclusion of their FINAL LESSON TEACHING PRACTICALS without fail. No extension for submission of marks will be given under any circumstances. Precisely, the marks or student trainees who have attended to first batch FINAL LESSON TEACHING PRACTICALS must be uploaded by 21-09-2016 06: 00 pm and of the second batch by 28-09-2016 06:00 pm.
1) To fill in the INTERNALS/RECORDS/FINAL LESSON TEACHING PRACTICALS marks Online follow the below mentioned user guide:
a) Open www.bsetelangana.org website.
b) Find Link for D.Ed Online marks submission on the Home page.
c) Log in with User name and Password.
d) The Respective College Code Is the User name as well as the password.
e) Change the password IMMEDIATELY for exclusive use.
f) Find the marks uploading format.
g) Enter D.Ed first year Roll No: of the regular candidates of 2014-16 batch.
h) Enter the submit button In case of regular candidates.
i) The marks in Internals/Records/ Final Lesson Teaching Practicals relating to ell the regular candidates of 1st year 2014-16 batch has to be entered one after the other.
Guidelines for Uploading of Internal /Records/Lab Marks Online:
The candidate’s D.Ed I year Hall Ticket Number has to be entered in the box designated for the purpose for the opening of the sheet.
2) The candidates who appeared in D.Ed I year Examinations, October-2015 have to be uploaded their Internal/Records/lab marks online. The remaining candidates have to submit their marks manually to 0/o Director of Government Examinations, Telangana state Hyderabad. The private candidates have to upload marks in which they have appeared/attempted
3) The Internal/Records/Lab marks of the candidate in whose final lesson Teaching practicals are concluded on 21-09-2016 in the first batch have to be uploaded online by 6.00 pm on 21-09-2016 and
b) The Internal/Records/Lab marks of the candidate in whose final lesson Teaching practicals are concluded on 28-09-2016 in the second batch have to be uploaded online by 6.00 pm on 8-09-2016.
4) Three copies of consolidated marks sheets of the candidate whose marks are uploaded online have to be taken. Each candidate marks sheets to be signed by the principal of the institute.
5) The private college principals have to take the signature of Government DIET of concerned district on the consolidated sheet of marks sheet or’ else they will not be taken account.
6) Utmost care to be taken while uploading the marks of the candidate online with proper care. No alterations/corrections will be entertained at later stages. Marks uploaded online once are final and there are no edit options.
7) For any queries/doubts, contact Smt.M.Padmavathi Addi. Joint Secretary on 9849901359
Procedure for submission of candidates application Online:
The principals of Government DIETs and Private D.Ed Colleges are informed to adhere the following instructions to fill in the applications of regular as well as private candidates.
2) Two copies of the extracted N.R relating to 2nd Year candidates will be sent at the earliest.
3) One of those two copies has to be submitted to the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana, Hyderabad by duly verifying the data and affixing the Signature of the Principal along with fee remittance challan.
4) The Second copy has to be retained with the institution for the purpose of record.
5) Separate instructions arc issued on practical Examinations which a re appended to these instructions.
6) The extracted Nominal Rolls along with the Fee Challans have to be submitted in the office of the DGE on 15-10-2016; 17-10-2016 and on 18-10-2016 as per the directions given in the press note. Any clarification can be had from Smt. M. Padmavathi Addl Joint Secretary on Phone No: 9849901359.
7) To fill in the applications Online follow the below mentioned user guide:
J) Open www.bsetelangana.org website.
k) Find Link for D.Ed Online application submission on the
I) Login with User name and Password.
m) The Respective College Code is tne User name as well as the password.
n) Change the password for exclusive use.
o) Find the format of application.
p) Enter D.Ed first year Roll No: of the regular candidates of 2014-16 batch.
q) Enter the submit button in case of regular candidates.
r) The information relating to all the regular candidates of 1st year 2014-16 batch has to be entered one after the other
s) The marks and applications of once failed candidates prior to 2012 cannot be uploaded online. The college management has to submit such applications physically along with original memorandums of marks, full particulars of passed marks in theory, internals, records and practicals in this office.
The principals of Government DIETS and Private D.Ed Colleges are requested to bestow their personal attention in this regard and ensure the submission of online application to capture data online. They have to submit the physical hard copy of marks allotted to teacher trainees in Internal/Records/Final Lesson Teaching Practicals along with college N.R’s as per the schedule mentioned in the press note of Examination notification on -09-2016. The receipt of these proceedings shall be acknowledged forthwith.