CCE Common Summative Exams System, GO.No.105, Dt.20.09.2016 -Evaluation of Answer Scripts of S3/Summative 3 of Classes VIII & IX Shall be done by External Evaluators. Amendment to AP GO.20. CCE Common Exam System for all AP Schools, Weightage marks carry forwarded to 10th Class, SA 1-SA 2-SA 3 Exams Time Table, Common Summative Exams System, DCEB would print and Supply of Question papers, Evaluation results will be uploaded from the Mandal Level on www.cse.ap.gov.in.
Existing examination system in respect of classes I to V will be continued. Procedure for Conduct of CCE Summative Exams for 6th to 10th Classes.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
School Education Department – Conducting Common Examinations to the students from Classes VI to X in all schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh irrespective of managements – Modification orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 105 Dated: 20-09-2016
Read the following:
1. O.Ms.No.12, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 25.02.2016.
2. O.Ms.No.20, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 28.03.2016.
3. O.Ms.No.32, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 24.05.2016.
The government have issued orders to conduct Common Summative Examinations for the students of classes VI to X in all schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh irrespective of managements in the G.O. 2nd read above.
2. The government, after careful examination of the matter, has decided to issue amendment in partial modification of the orders issued under para 4 B (2) (iv) of the G.O. M No.20, SE (Prog.II) Dept. dated 28.03.2016 and accordingly, hereby issue following amendment to the said G.O.
CCE Common Summative Exams System:
|under para 4 B (2) (iv): Evaluation of answer scripts of the Summative 1, Summative 2 & Summative 3 of classes VI to IX and of Summative 1 & Summative 2 of Class X shall be made in the neighboring Mandal duly following the jumbling procedure. Teachers in Government and Private Schools will be involved in the evaluation. Care should be taken by the DEO to ensure evaluation by the same medium school teachers.||a. Evaluation of answer scripts of the Summative 1, Summative 2, & Summative 3 of classes VI & VII and Summative 1 & 2 of classes VIII to X shall be done at the school level.|
b. Evaluation of answer scripts of Summative 3 of class VIII and Class IX shall be done by external evaluators duly following the jumbling procedure. Forgiving weightage to Class VIII and Class IX marks in Class X, only externally evaluated marks will be taken into consideration.
c. Further, 5% of answer scripts of all subjects of Summative 1 and Summative 2 will be randomly selected for all schools for classes VI to X and evaluated by the Special Team nominated by the District Educational Officers under the supervision of the Deputy Educational Officers.
d. The observer shall be deployed to ensure that no malpractices take place in the examination. Flying squads can also be deployed by the DEO if it is required to ensure the sanctity and integrity of the summative examination process.
2. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad shall take further necessary action in the matter.G.O. No. 20 dt.20-9-16 Conducting Common Examinations Amendment
GO.Ms.No.20,Dated:28.03.2016: Govt of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department is Conducting Common Examinations to the students from Classes VI to X in all schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh irrespective of managements.
1. GO.82, Dt:29.10.2015:
2. From JS to C.M., CMP No. 1315/JS/2015, dated 02.01.2016
3. Govt. Memo.No. 124632/Prog-II/A1/2016, dated: 13.01.2016.
4. GO..12, Dt:25.02.2016:
5. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.302/A&I/ 2015, dated 26.02.2016.
CCE Common Exam Pattern system for 6th to 9th Classes for 2015-16 and for 10th Class from 2016-17: In the G.O. 1st read above, Government have issued orders, for implementation of examination reforms i.e. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of examination system for Classes VI to IX from the academic year 2015-16 and for Class X from the academic year 2016-17 in fullest extent in all schools in the State i.e. Government, local bodies, aided and private recognized schools.
2. DSE AP organizing CCE Common Exams and Issue guidelines: In the reference 2nd read above, it is decided at the highest level to conduct common examinations to the students of classes VI to X in all schools including all Residential Societies and Private Recognized Schools and the Department of School Education will be the Nodal Agency for organizing common examinations and directed to issue detailed guidelines in the matter, immediately.
3. CCE Common Summative Exams for 1st Class to 10th Classes in all type of AP Schools: The Committee which was constituted on Conducting Common Examinations in all schools in the reference 3rd read above, in its report has stated that after the introduction of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation and after completion of four years of its implementation, different studies like National Achievement Survey, State Level Achievement Survey, Annual School Educational Report (Pratham) and Annual Achievement Survey 2015 reveal that the performance of students at different classes are far from the expected levels.
As the detention system is not in practice, students are promoted to the next higher class without achieving the required competencies. The Committee has, therefore, recommended for conducting of the Common Summative Examinations from classes I to X under all management schools including Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society (APREIS) Schools, A.P. Model Schools, Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidhyalayas (KGBVs), Social Welfare, Tribal Welfare / Ashram Schools, B.C. Welfare Schools, and Private Recognized Schools in order to have a common assessment platform aiming to enhance the quality of school education.
4. 8th,9th classes Internal marks Carry forward to 10th Class marks in AP Schools: After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby accept the recommendations of the committee and accordingly, in addition to the orders issued in the G.O. 1st read above on implementation of Examination Reforms i.e. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of the examination system and,
In G.O. 4th read above on carrying forwarding of weightage of 5% marks from class VIII and 5% marks from class IX to class X for the class X batch of 2017-18 and also orders of the Government from time to time on carrying out weightage of marks, it is ordered to conduct Common Summative Examinations for the students of classes VI to X in all schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh irrespective of managements duly following the procedure mentioned below: CCE Common Summative Exams System.
Procedure for Conduct of CCE Summative Exams for 6th to 10th Classes:
1. Existing examination system in respect of classes I to V will be continued.
2. All recognized schools of A.P irrespective of management should follow the Common Academic Calendar. SCERT is to develop the same in consultation with all the Residential Societies / Ashram Schools and Private Unaided Schools.
3. Common Examination / Assessment System will be introduced and implemented for Classes VI to X for all Schools functioning under different Managements. This would involve Common Question Paper for Summative 1, 2 & 3 to be issued from the State level for all media.
4. SCERT will set the common question paper by selecting and involving the best faculty from all managements across the State. Question paper setting is to be done from Classes VI to X for all media (viz., Telugu, English, Urdu, Kannada, Tamil, and Odiya) for Summative Assessment-1, Summative Assessment-2, and Summative Assessment-3 external examinations.
B. Conduct of Common Summative Examination and Assessment:
1. Common Examinations for Summative 1, Summative 2, Summative 3 for Classes VI to X (excluding Summative 3 for X class)
2. Procedure to be followed:
i. Common Paper is to be issued by SCERT to District Common Examination Board (DCEB). The DCEB, in turn, will print and supply the Question Paper (QP) to the Mandal Resource Centers (MRCs).
ii. An Observer will be appointed by the DEO for each High School in the cadre of School Assistant within the radius of 8 KMs.
iii. Conduct of Examination at respective schools as per the schedule communicated by the SCERT.
iv. Evaluation of answer scripts of the Summative 1, Summative 2 & Summative 3 of Classes VI to IX and of Summative 1 & Summative 2 of Class X shall be made in the neighboring Mandal duly following the jumbling procedure. Teachers in Government and Private Schools will be involved in the evaluation. Care should be taken by the DEO to ensure evaluation by the same medium school teachers.
v. 10% validation of answer scripts evaluated through external evaluators will be ensured by the DEO
vi. The evaluation results will be uploaded from the Mandal Level on www.cse.ap.gov.in under the supervision of Gazetted Officer i.e, MEO/Dy.IOS/Gaz. Head Master as per the User Manual.
vii. Director, Government Examinations will undertake compilation, sample verification of uploaded evaluation results, data analysis, report generation, dissemination of the Common Summative results. The same shall be made accessible on the Commissioner of School Education Portal.
viii. Respective managements will develop strategies and action plans based on the evaluation results for improving children performance
C. Schedule for Conduct of Common Summative Examinations/SA 1, SA 2, SA 3 for 6th to 9th Classes and SA 1, SA 2 and Public Exams(SA 3) for 10th Class:
i. The 3rd Summative shall be conducted for Classes VI to IX in all recognized schools, under all managements of Government for the academic year 2015-16 at school level only.
ii. The three Common Summative Examinations shall be conducted for Classes VI to IX, in all Schools, of all Managements duly following the jumbling procedure, from the academic year 2016-17 as per the Academic Calendar issued by SCERT.
iii. For Class X, Common Summative 1 and Summative 2 will be conducted for all recognized schools, under all managements from the academic year 2016-17. Summative Examination 3 for class X will be Public Examination.
D. Cost of Printing and Supply of Question Paper :
Cost of printing and supply of Question Paper for classes VI to X shall be met by the respective Managements of the Schools i.e., for all Govt./ZP/MPP/MPL/Aided Schools/ Model Schools / KGBVs i.e. from SSA funds. For Residential Schools functioning under different societies from their respective societies and for Private Recognised Schools from their respective Management funds.
E. Report Cards /Online display:
i. The report cards /booklet shall be prepared and given to the students /parents duly signed by the Headmaster/teacher.
ii. The Student wise/ School wise/ Mandal Level / District level performance shall be hosted in the dashboard. CCE Common Summative Exams System
F. Constitution of Committees:
The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad shall constitute District Level Committees and Mandal Level Committees duly specifying the role and responsibilities of committees, such as setting, printing & supply of question paper, cost of question paper per child, placing the orders to print, communication of schedule of examinations for smooth conduct of examinations, uploading of marks in the designated website, evaluation of the performance of students, conduct review meetings, for improvement of the performance of students, evaluation of answer sheets, etc.
G. Syllabus and Indent for textbooks:
a. Follow Sub Rule 3 of Rule 10 of G.O. Ms. No.1, Education (PS.2) Dept., dated 01.01.1994 in respect of the syllabus and Text Books prescribed by Government of Andhra Pradesh for all Classes VI to X, irrespective of managements.
b. Private School management shall be instructed to submit their indents for textbooks for classes VI-X to the respective DEOs.
5. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P., the State Project Director, SSA, A.P. Hyderabad, the Director, SCERT, A.P. Hyderabad and the Director of Government Examinations, A.P. Hyderabad shall take further necessary action in the matter.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details