Post Matric Scholarship to Workers Students 2022 under Welfare Fund it means Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers (Post Matric Scholarship for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers)
The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India is inviting applications for Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric 2020-21 from the students enrolled in class 11 to post-graduation at any government institute. The students studying ITI courses from the government colleges can also apply. The main objective of this scheme is to ensure no child is working in any hazardous sector as labour.
Eligibility: The students fulfilling the following conditions can apply. One or both the parents of the applicants should be working as a Beedi worker/ Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC) worker/ Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM) worker/ Cine worker for at least last six months. The monthly income of the family must not exceed INR 10,000 from all the sources except for Cine workers where the income must not exceed INR 8,000 per month or INR 1,00,000 per annum.
The student must have passed the last qualifying examination in the first attempt. The student must have enrolled in a regular course of general or technical education, including medical, engineering and agricultural studies. Note: This scholarship is also for the children of Contract/ Gharkhataworkers.
Post Matric Scholarship to Workers Students 2022 under Welfare Fund – Details
|NSP Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship to Workers Students 2022 under Welfare Fund|
|Scholarship issuing Agency||The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India|
|Title||Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric 2022|
|Full-Form||Post-Matric Scholarship for for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers|
|Scheme Closing Date||31-10-2022|
Post Matric Scholarship Benefits:
The selected scholar will receive the following benefits:
- Girls studying in PUC I & II will receive Rs 2,440
- Boys studying in PUC I & II will receive Rs 2,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in ITI courses will receive Rs 10,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in Degree courses will receive Rs 3,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in Professional courses such as BE/MBBS/BSc-Agri. will receive Rs 15,000
Following documents are required:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Copy of the identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mine workers)
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque (which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary)
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet of the previous academic year
- Income Certificate of the parent issued by the Revenue Authority
How To Apply for Post Matric Scholarship for Workers Students 2022?
All the Workers students are aware of the scholarships that are available on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP portal) and students fulfil the eligibility conditions specified, Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers students can apply for them online at National Scholarship Registration portal. After applying online, the hard copy and all required below mentioned enclosures should be sent to the O/o the Executive Director (Ministry of Labour & Employment) of the concerned district. The given steps to be followed for making a successful application on the portal.
- Visit the scholarships.gov.in Website
Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers students students need to visit the official website of the NSP portal, https://scholarships.gov.in in your device browser.
- Click on New User? Register Link
Once you reach the official website, you click on the New User Registration link on the home page. Applicant should read and understood the guidelines for registration. After tick on the radio buttons, you can click on the Click on the Continue button.
- Fill the Fresh Registration Form
After clicking on that link, a Fresh Registration form would be opened. Now, Select the Post Matric / MC/ Top Class for Class 11, 12, UG, PG from the Scholarship Category and Select the Post Matric Scholarship and fill the form with required information and click on the register button and fill the form with required information and click on the register button. Student will get a unique application ID and password through SMS on the provided (registered) mobile number.
- Click on Login to Apply Link
After completion of new registration process, you can click on the Login to Apply link on the home page. Then, Login for Fresh Application web page will appear in your device.
- Enter Login details
In the login web page, Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers students student shall login to NSP using application ID and password which were received at the time of registration process and click on the login button. Here, the Workers student must change the password upon first login. This password has to be kept safely and confidentially. The student can change the mobile number only before the first login, i.e. before changing the received password.
- Click on the Application Form link
After clicking on the login button, an applicant dashboard will open. Now, click on the ‘Application Form’ to proceed with the scholarship application.
- Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the application form link, application form web page will appear. The Application Form is divided into three Parts, i.e., Registration Details, Academic Details, Basic Details. Workers student should fill in all required details in the application form and Upload all supporting documents with the application form. Finally, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Print the Application Form
After clicking on the submit button, your application will be submitted successfully. Now, print and save application form further reference.
- Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Scholarship announcement date: 30-08-2021.
- Scholarship closing date: 15-01-2022
- Last date for defective verification: 31-01-2022
- Last date for institute verification: 31-01-2022
Terms and Conditions (Rules)
- If the applicant is receiving a scholarship or stipend from any other source, this scholarship will not be granted.
- The students pursuing studies through correspondence are not eligible to apply.
- If more than one child is applying from the same family, they must have a separate bank account and mobile number.
- In the case of a joint account, the first name should be of the applicant.
- The Applicant must have passed the last qualifying examination in the first attempt.
- The Scholars pursuing studies through Correspondence are not eligible.
- Candidates for the award of scholarships should have taken regular admission for studies at recognized institutions in India in any course of general or technical education, including medical, engineering and agricultural studies. However, the following category of students are not eligible for award of scholarships under the scheme:-
- i) Students who, after passing one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in a different subject.
- e.g. B.Sc. after B.Com.or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in one subject after M.A. in another subject.
- ii) Students who after having completed their educational career in one professional line, continue education in a different professional line, e.g. L.L.B. after B.T. or B.Ed.
- The Educational Institute must be Government/Government Recognized Institute.
- Students who receive scholarship or stipend from any other source will not be granted under this Scheme.
- The Scholar should have a separate bank account. In case of Joint Account, the first name should be of the Scholar.
- More than one children of the same worker also should furnish separate bank account number.
- Each Scholar is required to furnish separate Mobile Number.
Name of the Schemes:
1. Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Beedi Workers
2. Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Iron Ore, Manganese Ore & Chrome Ore Mine (IOMC) Workers
3. Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Limestone & Dolomite Mine (LSDM) Workers
4. Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Cine Workers
The scholarship sanctioned is liable to be cancelled on the following occasions:
- If the scholar is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statements.
If the scholarship discontinues his/her studies, the scholarship shall be stopped from the date of such discontinuance.
- If the scholar changes the subject of the course of study for which scholarship was originally awarded or changes the Institution of Study without the prior approval of the Welfare Commissioner.
If the scholar fails to make satisfactory progress in the studies or is irregular in attendance or is guilty of misconduct during the academic year for which scholarship has been granted.
- If the parent(s) of the scholar ceases to be a Beedi/Mine/Cine worker.
NOTE: If the scholar is found to have committed any one or more of the above after the scholarship amount has actually been paid to him/her, the amount shall be recovered forthwith from him/her or his/her parents.
Quantum of the scholarship paid:
Name of Scheme: Financial Assistance for Education and Assistance under Skill Development (ITI)
Eligibility: Wards of those workers who’ve put in the last 6 months of continuous service in the respective sectors.
|I to IV (for purchase of dress/books etc.)||250||250|
|V to VIII||940||500|
|PUC I & II||2440||2000|
|Professional Courses (BE / MBBS / BSc.- Agri.)||15000||15000|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Workers Students under National Scholarship?
Post Matric Scholarship is Open for candidates whose one or both parents are working as Beedi workers, Iron Ore, Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM), Cine workers since at least the last six months.
Students must be pursuing a general or technical education at post-matriculation level
Students must have passed the last examination in the first attempt.
The monthly family income must not exceed INR 10,000 (For Cine Workers, the family income must not exceed INR 8,000 pm or INR 1 lakh PA)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|