Instructions to all Secondary Schools Head Master, The Regional Joint Director of School Education has issued proceedings rc.no.spl on June 21st, 2013 in the reference of GO.Ms.No.54,Education Department,Dt:1-6-2000 to all the Head Masters of secondary schools in the third Zone and Certain instructions were issued on HM’s Job Chart.
This proceedings details as follows.
Instructions to all Secondary Schools Head Master:
All the Head Master of Secondary schools in the zone are informed to follow and implement the following instructions scrupulously which are incorporated in their job chart also.
- Every Head Master should teach eight periods a week in his/her subject. He/She is supposed to take total responsibility for one subject (completely).
- He /She has to guide the teachers of his own subjects in particular and other in general.
- He/She has to arrange professional guidance from his own and also from local experts in other subject areas.
- He/She has to formulate minimum Academic programe and implement it with the help of his/her assistants.
- He/She should make necessary arrangements for taking classes when ever the teacher will apply any kind of leave.
- He/She should checkup periodically the lesson plans, teachers Diaries and year plans prepared by the Assistant teachers.
- He/She should observe the classroom teaching of the Assistants and issue suggestions and recording it for improvement.
- He/She has to make the teachers to utilize the teaching learning material procured under R.V.M and R.M.S.A Grants.
- The Head Master and teaching staff of the schools should not use mobile while in class rooms.
- He/She should follow the instructions issued in the Academic calendar.
- He/She should see that the syllabus will be completed as per the Academic plan Communicated by the common examination board.
- He/She should conduct school assembly daily and implement the things like news reading, Sukthi Sudha, inspirational talk daily.
- He/She and all teachers should monitor the pupils attendance, if any student is not attended the school the same may be informed to the parents and make them to send their children regularly to the school.
- He/She should see that nutritious food will be prepared in the school campus under hygienic conditions under MDM Scheme.
- He/She should maintain book-bank in the school campus and utilize whenever the shortage of N.T. Books.
- He/She should maintain cash-book
- He/She should organize parent teacher association.
- He/She has to inform the departmental inspecting officers for the guidance he required in specific area.
- He/She should arrange demonstration lesson in all the subject areas by competent subject teachers.
- He/She should Prepare time table and implement it effectively.
- He/She has to Prepare the school for participation in science Fairs and in Games and Sports.
- He/She should conduct tests and examinations efficiently. Source: O/o DEO Nellore
- Download the GO.54 Duties of Head Masters of Secondary Schools and Teachers from here