Essay writing/Painting/Letter Writing Talent Search Test Competitions: State level Essay writing, Painting, Letter Writing, Talent Search Test Competitions during Swachhta Pakhwada 2029 for District Level 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize winners in Schools during swachhta pakwada programme.
C and DSE Telangana – Rc.No.3562 – Sub: Observance of Swachhta Pakhwada during the period from 1st to 15th September 2019 – Guidelines of the MHRD, GOI communicated – State level Essay writing, Painting, Letter Writing, Talent Search Test Competitions during Swachhta Pakhwada 2019 to be held on 16.09.2019 in Godavari Hall, SIEMAT Building, SCERT premises, Basheerbagh Road, Hyderabad – Instructions issued – Reg.
Swachhta Pakhwada Competitions in TS Schools
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION AND EX-OFFICIO STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR,
SAMAGRA SHIKSHA, TELANGANA STATE, HYDERABAD
Proc. Rc.No. 3758/TSS/Pdf/T6/2019-1; Dated: 11.09.2019
Subject: Samagra Shiksha, Telangana State, Hyderabad Observance of Swachhta Pakhwada during the period from 1st to 15th September 2019 State Level Essay Writing, Painting Competitions, Talent Search Test and Letter writing to Bapuji on Swachhata to be held on 16.09.2019 in Godavari Hall, SIEMAT Building, SCERT Premises, Basheerbagh Road, Hyderabad Instructions issued – Reg.
1 Govt. Memo No. 5569/SE-Prog.lI/A2/2019-1, School Education (Prog. m Department, Dt 26.07.2019
2) This office Procs. Rc. No. 3758/TSS/Pdf/T6/2019,
Dt:13.08.2019, 28.08.2019 and 31082019
In continuation of the instructions issued vide proceeding 2 read above, all the District Educational Officers and Ex-officio Project Officers of Samagra Shiksha in the State are informed that the Swachhta Pakhwada programme is being Implemented from 14 to 15th September 2019 in all the districts in the State.
In this regard, the DEOS were requested to conduct various types of competitions in different levels ie, School, Mandal and District Level on Essay Writing (Secondary). Painting Competition (Elementary and Secondary) and a Letter to Bapu (Elementary and Secondary separately) and Talent Search Test (Secondary) as per schedule communicated earlier
Accordingly, the DEOs and P.Os of S have requested the top two winners along with 1 Teacher Escort from each district to the State Level Competitions, which are going to be conducted on 16th September 2019. The following guidelines may be followed by the Districts for sending students to the State Level Swachhta Pakhwada Competition.
- Top two students of District Level Competitions for each event may be sent to the State Level Competitions along with Escort Teacher (Identify Govt. Teachers)
- Essay Writing 6th Class to 10h Class (District Level 1 and 2nd Prize winners only) Topic “Plastic Waste Free India” (Plastic Vyardala rahita Bharatha).
- Painting – 1 Class to 5th Class (District Level 1st and 2nd Prize Winners only)
- Painting 6th Class to 10th Class (District Level 1 and 2nd Prize Winners only)
- Talent Test – 8h – 10th Class (District level 1 and 2 Prize winners only)
- “Letter to Bapu” Competition (Senior and Junior) District Level Top winners letters may be sent through Escort Teacher (Sealed cover) and no need to send students to State Level Competitions.
- The TA, D.A of Escort Teacher and TA of Students may be paid from District Management Cost.
- Parents Guardians of students should not be sent to the State Level Competitions.
- Parents of students should not be identified as Escort.
- Stationery and painting material will be provided to the students by the office.
- A proforma is enclosed for sending the list of participants from each event.
Therefore, the District Educational Officer and Ex-officio Project Officer of Samagra Shiksha in the State are requested to send the Top two winners from the event along with Escort Teacher for one day State Level Competitions which will be held at Godavari Auditorium SIEMAT Building SCERT Campus Hyderabad on 16-09-2019 This has got the approval of the CSE & EO: SPD, TSS, Hyderabad. // State level Essay writing, Painting, Letter Writing, Talent Search Test Competitions during Swachhta Pakhwada 2019.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers and Ex-Officio Project Officers of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the State are invited to the references read above and they are instructed to send the following category children of the district concerned for participating the State Level Essay Writing and Painting competitions to be held on 14.09.2019 at Godavari Hall, SIEMAT Building, SCERT premises, Basheerbagh Road, Hyderabad. The material for the painting will be provided.
1. Essay writing: 6th Class to 10th Class(District Level 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize winners Only)
Swachha Bhaarathaavani nirmaanamlo vidyarthula paathra
2. Painting: 1st class to 5th class(District Level 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize winners Only)
3. Painting: 6th Class to 8th Class (District Level 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize winners Only)
Further, they are requested to send the participants accompanying one responsible escort. The factual and eligible TA and DA shall be born from the available fund of “Management Cost” of the DPO concerned of AWP&B for the year 2017-2018, subject to the scrutiny of this office. Essay writing/Painting/Letter Writing Talent Search Test Competitions
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana State, Hyderabad
Swachhta Pakhwada – District Level competition of Paintings,
Essay Writing on Swachhta Pakhwada
Name of the District : _______________________________
|S. No||Name of the Competition||No. of children participated||Name of the Top 3 Winners||Studying Class|
|1)||Essay Writing (Classes VI to X)||1) |
|2)||Painting Competition (Classes I to V)||1) |
|3)||Painting Competition (Classes VI to X)||1) |
|S. No||Name of the Student||Studying Class||Name of the School||Competition||Award winner|
(I – V)
(I – V)
(I – V)
(VI – X)
(VI – X)
(VI – X)
|10||Name of the Escort|