NTRUHS UG Admission Online Application 2022 or NTRUHS UG Admission Registration 2022 link has been activated for NEET UG AP candidates for Medical, Dental, AYUSH Courses under NEET UG AP State Quota Seats. The University has given the NTRUHS Medical, Dental and AYUSH Admission notification for inviting applications through online for Admission into Medical and Dental Courses.
AP NEET UG Admission Online Application 2022 or AP NEET UG Admission Registration 2022 link would be activated on its official website, http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/ by the Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences, AP, Vijayawada. NTRUHS UG Admission 2022 notification has been released on its AP Health University website. So, NEET UG 2021 Qualified and eligible student may apply Online for Medical, Dental and AYUSH Courses under AP State Quota Seats.
This UG notification for admission into Medical, Dental, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses for this new academic year available under Dr. NTR UHS, Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical college for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati.
Application forms are invited through online from the candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission into UG Medical, Dental and AYUSH Courses.
|Name of the application||NTRUHS UG Admission Online Application 2022|
|Title||Submit the AP NEET UG Admission Online Application 2022|
|Subject||NTRUHS AP enabled the AP NEET UG Registration 2022 link|
|Admission||Application for Admissions into MBBS/BDS/BIMS/BHMS/BUMS/AYUSH Regulations Competent Authority Quota 2021-22|
|AP NEET UG Admission Portal||https://ug.ntruhsadmissions.com/|
Admission into Under Graduate Medical, Dental, ISM & H Courses available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical, Dental Colleges, ISM & H under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the Academic Year.
The same application will be considered for all the rounds of the counseling including MOPUP round counseling and also for stray vacancies.
This Notification is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats remaining after contributing of 15% to National Pool (AIQ) in Government Medical/Dental Colleges, ISM & H courses and Category ‘A’ seats (50% of intake) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada and also 126 seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati only.
Total number of seats under competent authority quota for the Academic Year 2020-21 and fee structure as fixed by the Government will be notified later. However, total no. of seats expected for the year 2020-21 are given in Appendix-I of Prospectus.
Procedure of filling online application form
Procedure of filling online application form and for payment through online for Application and counseling Fee for MBBS,BDS, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses.
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- The Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidentially and not to disclose to others.
- Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
- (a) Admit Card of NEET UG.
- (b) Rank card of NEET UG.
- (c) SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- (d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- (e) Transfer certificate
- (f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- (g) In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of period to be specified).
- (h) In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
- (i) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- (k) In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- (l) Aadhar Card.
- (m) Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of AP.
How to submit the NTRUHS UG Admission Online Application 2022
Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has enabled the AP NEET UG Admission Online Application or NTRUHS UG Admission Online Application link on its official website, http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/. NEET UG qualified and eligible students can check details and submit the online application form with required information and necessary documents on the admission portal for admissions into MBBS/ BDS/ BIMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ AYUSH courses under Competent Authority Quota.
- Visit the http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/ Website
NEET UG qualified and eligible students can visit the official website of Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences, AP, http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on MBBS-BDS-AYUSH link
Once you reach the official website of Medical, Dental and AYUSH admission, click on MBBS-BDS-AYUSH Online Application link. Then, a new web page will be appeared in your device.
- Fill the Registration Form
After clicking on the MBBS-BDS-AYUSH Admission link, UG registration form would be opened in your device. Fill the registration form with required details, like., NEET Roll number, NEET Rank, valid /working Mobile and Email Id. OTP will be sent to registered Mobile and Email Id at different stages. The candidate should keep the Mobile and Email Id active till completion of the counselling process. The candidate has to enter OTP’s received to mobile and Email Id for registration and Verification of Mobile and Email Id.
- Click on Submit & Pay button
If all the details entered are correct and verified with OTP’s your system will display a successful message and proceed to Payment form. So, after entering the all details click on the Submit & Pay button. After, it will take to the payment gate way for Fee payment
- Pay the Registration Fee
If all the details entered are correct click on the submit button to proceed for payment. Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway, Click OK Select mode of payment. After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message on the screen and you will receive the Registration number to your mobile and also to the Email-Id which is already verified. Please note down the registration number for further correspondence. It will take you to the details updating form automatically, Update the data and save.
Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details.
- Enter Login details
Enter the required details and click login button, then for updating the details of the candidate enter Roll Number and the Registration number and click on validate button to enter into the Application form.
- Fill the application form
After clicking on the login button, the application form will be displayed on your screen. You have to fill the required details at this stage.
- Upload the documents
After entering all the details and upload Passport Size Photo and Signature and Upload the necessary scanned documents at this stage. In the process of updating the data if you change the caste from SC/ST to Open/BC then it will ask you to pay the difference of registration fee.
- Print the application
After uploading all the required certificates, Click on Save and Print, you will get your filled in application form, take printout of this form for further assistance. If you click on Print application button you will get earlier saved data.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do not use mobiles, tabs & Ipads.
- Use Desk tops Computers or Laptops with Internet Explorer.
- Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
- Avoid using slow internet facility.
- Keep your mobile with you till the closure of admission process and do not block SMS.
- Keep Email alive and watch regularly.
- Don’t share the OTP with any other person.
- Sample Certificates through which certificate numbers are to be entered in the application.
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG Medical and Dental courses: The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of self attested copies of certificates on the scheduled date at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
The original certificates to be submitted for verification at the time of verification of original certificates at the notified center.
- Admit card of NEET UG
- Rank card of NEET UG
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Latest Permanent Caste Certificate
- Service records of parent or SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent if parent is not in-service.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority status certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Residence certificate of the candidate
- Latest Income certificate of the Parent
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs.100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per law, if any discrepancy is noticed at a later date.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim.
- (n) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under EWS should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim issued by competent authority of Government of AP.
- Application form without Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area and incomplete applications at the time of verification of original certificates will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories.
- Candidates admission is strictly provisional.
- The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
- He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., NEET UG, Educational qualifications.
- Local/Non local area status, category etc., after duly verifying all the relevant certificates at the time of verification of original certificates.
- If the information furnished by him/her in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
- Mere submission of application through Online is not sufficient.
- Candidates eligibility for admission into MBBS,BDS, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses for the academic year will be examined by the University only after submission of printout of application (hard copy) along with all enclosures specified at the notified centers for verification of original certificates.