Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences, AP, Vijayawada has given the NTRUHS MBBS, BDS Admissions 2020 Notification for inviting applications through online for Admission into Under Graduate Medical, Dental BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses for the Year 2020-20 available under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical college for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati. Application forms are invited through online from the candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2020 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Medical, Dental, ISM & H Courses available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical, Dental Colleges, ISM & H under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the Academic Year 2020-20. The same application will be considered for all the rounds of the counseling including MOPUP round counseling and also for stray vacancies.
This Notification is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats remaining after contributing of 15% to National Pool (AIQ) in Government Medical/Dental Colleges, ISM & H courses and Category ‘A’ seats (50% of intake) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada and also 105 seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati only. Total number of seats under competent authority quota for the Academic Year 2020-20 and fee structure as fixed by the Government will be notified later. However, total no. of seats expected for the year 2020-20 are given in Appendix-I of Prospectus.
Procedure of filling online application form and for payment through online for Application and counseling Fee for MBBS,BDS, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
5. The Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidentially and not to disclose to others.
6. Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
(a) Admit Card of NEET UG – 2020
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2020
(c) SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of period to be specified).
(h) In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
(i) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
(k) In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
(l) Aadhar Card
(m) Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of AP VIJAYAWADA. Date: 21.06.2020 REGISTRAR
(Endorsement No.3700/MBBS/BDS/EA1/2020, dated.21.06.2020)
Copy to —
The Special Chief Secretary to Government, HM & FW Department, A.P., Velagapudi. The Principal Secretary to Government, HM & FW Department, Telangana State, Hyderabad-500 022.
The Director of Medical Education, A.P, Vijayawada.
The Director of Medical Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad-500 195
How to Apply for for KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Admissions 2020
- Open the website https://apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in/ Home page displayed as follows.
- Click on the Online Registration.
- Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register.
- After entering the details click on validate button.
- If all the details you entered is correct, You will receive the Registration number. Please Note the Registration number for further correspondence and click OK
- Then enter Testing Id and the Registration number for updating the details of the candidate and click on Validate Button.
- The application form will be displayed as shown below
- After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee. 8. Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK
- Select you mode of payment and Make Payment
- After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message
- Click OK Button. You will get your filled application form take printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time of certificate verification.
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG Medical and Dental courses:
The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of self attested copies of certificates on the scheduled date at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
The original certificates to be submitted for verification at the time of verification of original certificates at the notified center.
(a)Admit card of NEET UG – 2020
(b)Rank card of NEET UG-2020
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d)Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e)Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f)Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g)Latest Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) issued by the competent authority. Candidates claiming local candidate status should submit caste certificate issued by specified authority of AP Government.
(a) Service records of parent or SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent if parent is not in-service.
(i)Minority status certificates issued by the concerned Department.
(j)Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of AP have to submit 10 years
(years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Government of AP.
(k)The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Government of AP.
(l)Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per law, if any discrepancy is noticed at a later date.
(m)Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim.
(n) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under EWS should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim issued by competent authority of Government of AP.
1. Application form without Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area and incomplete applications at the time of verification of original certificates will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories.
2. Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct. He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., NEET UG-2020, Educational qualifications. Local/Non local area status, category etc., after duly verifying all the relevant certificates at the time of verification of original certificates.
If the information furnished by him/her in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
3. Mere submission of application through Online is not sufficient. Candidates eligibility for admission into MBBS,BDS, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses for the academic year 2020-20 will be examined by the University only after submission of printout of application (hard copy) along with all enclosures specified at the notified centers for verification of original certificates.