e-Pragati Package Education Projects Implementation: GO.Ms.No.6, Dated: 05.02.2016-Govt of AP, School Education Department – Constitution of e-Pragati Steering Committee for effective implementation of e-Pragati Package and Projects pertaining to Education Department – Orders –Issued.
1. G.O. Ms. No. 19, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Department dated 28.09.2015.
2. From Sri G.S. Phani Kishore, IRS, Special Secretary to Government, ITE&C Department, D.O. Lr No. ITE&C-eGov GENL/25/2015, dated 29.12.2015.
3. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad, Lr. Rc.No. 44/IT-CELL (PMU)/2016, dated 21.01.2016.
In the G.O. 1st read above, among other packages of e-Pragati, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Department have announced Education Package and Projects and Education Department as the Nodal Department for implementation of e-Pragati are as follows:
|Package No.||Package name||No of Applications||Applications||Duration (m)|
|III||Education Package||06||1. Edu Gov||12|
|1. Edu Gov||12|
|3. Schools Management||24|
|4. Skill Management||24|
2. In the D.O. Letter 2nd read above, the Spl. Secretary to Govt., ITE & C, Dept., A.P. Hyderabad while indicating the composition of Steering Committee and its responsibilities, has requested to constitute e-Pragati Steering Committee at the Nodal Departmental Level to coordinate the implementation of e-Pragati project and communicate the same to all the Supporting Departments.
3. Accordingly, after careful examination of the matter, Government hereby constitute e-Pragati Steering Committee for effective implementation of e-Pragati Package and projects of Education Department, as follows:
|1||Spl. Chief Secretary, Prl. Secretary / Secretary of the School Education Department||: Chairman|
|2||Commissioner/Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad||: Member Convener|
|3||Spl. Chief Secretary, Prl. Secretary / Secretary of the Higher Education Department||: Member|
|4||Spl. Chief Secretary, Prl. Secretary / Secretary of the Social Welfare Department||: Member|
|5||Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P. Hyderabad||: Member|
|6||Commissioner/ Director of Social Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad||: Member|
|7||Sri D. Srinivas, IT Coordinator||: Member (Technical Expert)|
|8||Sri K. Gowri Sankar, Assistant Director||: Member (Field level functionary)|
|9||Smt. K. Indira Devi, B.Tech., Joint Secretary (HRD), ITE & C Dept. A.P. Secretariat||: Member (Representative, e-Pragati Team, ITE&C Dept)|
|10||Dr. D.V. Krishna Vinayak, Joint Director (Retd),||: Co-opted Member (Domain Expert)|
|11||Sri K.U.V. Satya Sandeep, IT Consultant and Sri D. Srinivas, IT Coordinator||: Co-opted Members (External IT Domain Experts for procure- ment committee)|
1. Responsibilities of the e-Pragati Steering Committee are as follows:
i. Sign-off to ePRs documents
ii. Review Bid Process Management (of the respective package) leading to identification of System Integrator.
iii. Steer the implementation of e-Pragati program in the departments (departments in the package) by having appropriate Action Plans in place
iv. Review the implementation of e-Pragati program vis-a-vis the scope finalize in the ePRS / REP documents
v. Closely monitor the milestones for the package
vi. Identify any changes required in the package (or) any special integration/service requirements and place the same before EADG Committee (headed by Advisor, EGov, Electronics & IT)
vii. Approve and forward the budget estimates package-wise to CEO, e-Governance Authority.
viii. To send recommendations for payment to CEO, EGov Authority based on the milestones.
ix. Organize inter-departmental meetings with other stakeholder departments in the package, as required.
x. To assess the capacity building requirements in the departments concerned in association with e-Pragati academy (proposed)
xi. Seeking Technical Assistance from ITE&C department, as and when required.
5. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad and the Member Convener e-Pragati Steering Committee shall take further necessary action in the matter.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details