AP PRC 2022 Master Scale in Revision of Pay Scales GO.1 download. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has constituted the 11th Pay Revision Commission (PRC), vide the G.O. Ms. No. 75, General Administration (SC-A), Department, dated 28-05-2018 with detailed terms of reference relating to the pay and emoluments of employees and pensioners.
Subsequently, the Government, vide the G.O.Rt.No.566, General Administration (SC.A) Department, dated 17-03-2020 have entrusted additional term of reference relating to the employees of Public Transport Department ( formerly APSRTC ) to the 11th Pay Revision Commission. The Pay Revision Commission has submitted its report to the Government on 5th October, 2020.
In the G.O.Ms.No.22, Finance (PC -T A) Department, dated 01-04-2021, the Government have constituted a Committee of Secretaries to examine the recommendations of the 11th PRC. Government, after careful examination of i) the Report of 11th Pay Revision Commission, ii) the Report of Committee of Secretaries headed by the Chief 1 Secretary, and iii) the series of meetings with members of the Joint Staff Council (JSC) held on 14-10-2021, 18-10-2021, 21-10-2021, 22-10-2021, 26-10-2021, 01-11- 2021, 3-11-2021, 8-12-2021, 22-12-2021, 28-12-2021, 30-12-2021 and 06-01-2022, hereby issue the following comprehensive orders regarding the recommendations of the 11th PRC relating to the Government employees.
|Name of the PRC||AP PRC 2022|
|Title||Download AP RPS 2022 GO.1 Download|
|Subject||AP Govt released the AP PRC Master Scales Revision of Pay Scales through GO.1|
|GO Number||O. Ms. No. 1|
|Download GO.1||Download the AP Revision of Pay Scales Main GO.1|
Fitment & Master Scale
The Government, with a view to promote the welfare of the employees & to reinforce their commitment to the development of the State of Andhra Pradesh, hereby grant a fitment of 23% of the basic pay for fixing the pay in the Revised Scales of Pay 2022, as against a fitment of 14.29% recommended by the Committee of Secretaries. The Dearness Allowance of 30.392% as on 01-07-2018 would be merged in the pay as recommended by the 11th Pay Revision Commission.
The Government hereby orders that the pay for the employees shall be fixed in the following Revised Master Scales of Pay 2022: Rs.20000-600-21800-660-23780-720-25940–780-28280-850-30830-920- 33590-990-36560-1080-39800-1170-43310-1260-47090-1350-51140- 1460-55520-1580-60260-1700-65360-1830-70850-1960-76730-2090- 83000-2240-89720-2390-96890-2540-104510-2700-112610-2890-121280- 3100-130580-3320-140540-3610-154980-3900-170580-4210-179000.
The Revised Master Scale shall have 32 grades, as they are segments of the revised Master Scale. The Revised Scales of Pay are attached as Schedule-I to the Notification appended to this order . The Interim Relief (IR) shall not be included as Pay for the purpose of fixation in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2022.
The Revised Scales of Pay will be implemented notionally from 01-07-2018 with monetary benefit from 01-04-2020. The benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay, 2022 would be paid in cash from the salary of the month of January, 2022.
AP PRC Govt Orders 2022
- 23% Fitment to AP State Employees in AP RPS GO.1 download
- Master Scale in AP RPS GO.1 download
- Pension or Family Pension to Pensioners in AP RPS GO.02 download
- Contract & Outsourcing Employees Salary Hiked in AP RPS GO.5 download
- Minimum of Time Scale Payment to AP Contract Employees AP RPS GO.6 download
- DA Regulation in AP RPS 2022 GO.8 download
- DR to State Pensioners in AP RPS 2022 GO.9 download
The Government hereby order that the Revised Scales of Pay, 2022 shall apply to the following:
- Employees of the State Government.
- Employees of Local Bodies & Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, who are in receipt of pay in regular pay scale in the Scales of Pay of 2015; and
- The Work-charged establishment in receipt of pay in regular pay scale in the Scales of Pay, 2015.
Further Government orders that the Revised Scales of Pay, 2022 shall not apply to the following:
- Teaching & other staff in Government Colleges, including Medical Colleges, & Government Aided Private Colleges, drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales;
- Officers of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Judicial Service and Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service, governed by the First National Judicial Pay Commission and subsequent pay revisions;
- Members of All India Services (AIS); Persons re-employed before July 01 ,2018 & continuing on re employment beyond that date; and
- Separate orders will be issued with regard to application of Revised Scales of Pay, 2022 to Officers and Staff of the High Court of the Judicature of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is ordered that the employees, who are currently enjoying the benefits of Advancement Scheme, shall have their pay fixed in the Automatic corresponding revised scales of Automatic Advancement grades as per the scales of pay mentioned in Annexure-Il and Ill.
- The fixation of pay of all eligible employees shall be made & claims for arrears of pay in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2022 shall be processed through the new HRM software deployed by the APCFSS.