GO.175 – Loans and Advances for Govt employees: GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, LOANS AND ADVANCES -Admissibility in Revised Pay Scales, 2010-Recommendation of Pay Revision Commission 2010-Accepted-Orders-Issued.
FINANCE (A & L) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. NO. 175 Dated: 15-05-2010.
Read the following:-
1. G.O. (P) No.78, Finance (FW: A&L) Department, dt 03-04-2006.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 438, General Administration (Spl. A) Department, dt 7-7-2008.
3. G.O. (P) No. 52, Finance (PC.I) Department, dt 25-2-2010.
In the Government Order 3rd read above, based on the recommendations of Ninth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2010 to the State Government employees.
2. The Ninth Pay Revision Commission, among others, has recommended the enhancement of eligibility ceiling for various existing advances for which Government employees are eligible as per Rules.
3. Government, after careful consideration of the recommendations of the Ninth Pay Revision Commission, and, in the modification of the existing orders in Government Order 1st read above, governing sanction of such advances to Government employees, hereby enhance the ceiling as recommended by the Ninth Pay Revision Commission, as follows:
|Nature of Loan||Pay Ranges in Revised Pay Scales, 2010||Enhanced Ceiling rate||Eligibility||Maximum monthly installments for recovery Prl. Int.|
|1. Motor Car Advance||Employees drawing basic pay of Rs. 27,700/- and above||Rs. 4,50,000/-||either 15 months’ basic pay or actual cost whichever is less||135 65|
|2.Motor Cycle/ Scootor||Employees drawing basic pay of Rs.11,530/- p.m.and above||60,000/-||Either 7 times of basic pay or actual cost of vehicle whichever is less||80 16|
|3.Moped Advance||Employees drawing basic pay of Rs.11,530/- p.m.and above and for all drivers who have completed 2 years of service irrespective of their pay as above.||25,000/-||Either 7 times of basic pay or actual cost of vehicle whichever is less||60 16|
|4.Bicycle Advance||5000/-||or actual cost whichever is less . (All employees including Class- IV, except to those for whom advance for the purchase of Motor Car/Motor Cycle/Moped was sanctioned earlier)||26 4|
is less for
ever is less
others 50,000/- or 15 months pay whichever is less Class.IV employees 75,000/- or 15 months pay which ever is less for
|For the Marriage of Male employees themselves or for the marriage of sons of the male/female employees. For the marriage of Female employees themselves or for the marriage of daughters of the male/female employees.||70 10|
|6.Personal Computer Advance||Employees drawing basic pay of Rs.26,300/- and above. (Judicial Officers are not eligible||50,000/-||Or actual cost, whichever is less||135 65|
|7.Festival Advance||Class-IV employees For other than Class.IV Employees drawing pay in the scale of pay of Rs. 13360 – 38570/- or below||2,000/- 3,000/-||Once in a financial year||10 equal instalments|
|8.Special Festival Advance||a.Gazetted Officers b.Non- Gazetted Officers c.Class.IV Employees||5,000/- 4,000/- 3,000/-||Once in a financial year||10 equal instalments|
|8. Education Advance||Non- Gazetted employees including class IV employees||5,000/-||Once in the academic year||10 equal instalments|
4. In respect of all loans the penal interest will be charged at the double the rate of normal interest in case the advances are mis-utilized or not utilized at all and at 1 ½ % times the normal rates for non-compliance with formalities.
5. All other conditions governing the sanction of the above advances under the existing Rules/Orders will continue.
6. These orders shall come into force from 01-04-2010.