BCs Annual Family Income Limit Enhanced, GO.298 BCs Annual Family Income limit Enhanced for Welfare Schemes, Programmes i.e Pre-matric Scholarships, Post-matric Scholarships, Pre-matric Hostels, Post- matric Hostels, BC Study Circles, BCW Residential Schools, Stipend to B.C Advocates.
Rajiv Abhyudaya Yojana Scheme in the Urban areas, Margin Money in the rural areas, Incentives to inter-caste married couples, Self Employment Schemes implemented by ten B.C Federations in BCWD From 2015-16.
Telangana State Government has issued Govt Order No.298 for uniform enhancement / revision of annual family income limit for various schemes / programmes under BC Welfare Department, both for the Rural and Urban Areas. As per GO.No.298 BCs Annual Family Income Limit Enhanced from Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- in the Rural Areas and from Rs.75,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- in the Urban Areas for Welfare Schemes in BCWD from the Financial Year 2015-16 onwards. These GO details as follows.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE (B) DEPARTMENT. GO.RT.No.298, Dated:19/10/2015
Backward Classes Welfare Department – Enhancement of Annual Family Income limit from Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- in the Rural Areas and from Rs.75,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- in the Urban Areas for different Welfare schemes and programs in Backward Classes Welfare Department from the Financial Year 2015-16 onwards – Orders – Issued.
1) G.O.Ms.No.15, B.C.Welfare (B1) Department, Dated:12.6.2008.
2) G.O.Ms.No.16, B.C.Welfare (B1) Department, Dated:12.6.2008.
3) G.O.Ms.No.3, B.C.Welfare (B3) Department, Dated:16.3.2013.
4) G.O.Ms.No.11, B.C.Welfare (B) Department, Dated:16.1.2015.
5) G.O.Ms.No.13, B.C.Welfare (B) Department, Dated:20.1.2015.
6) G.O.Ms.No.14, B.C.Welfare (B) Department, Dated:20.1.2015.
7) From the Special Secretary to Chief Minister (BR), Note
No. 9/SS(BR)/2015, dated 06.04.2015.
8) G.O.Rt.No.64, Minorities Welfare (Estt.I) Department, Dated:30.4.2015.
9) G.O.Ms.No.20, Scheduled Castes Development (SCP) Department, Dated:30.9.2015.
ORDER: The Department of Backward Classes Welfare was part of the erstwhile Social Welfare Department, presently renamed as Scheduled Castes Development Department, till 1992. From 1992 onwards to till the formation of the new 29th State of Telangana on 2nd June 2014, different Annual Family Income limits were prescribed by the erstwhile Government of Andhra Pradesh in the references first to sixth read above.
2. It is felt necessary to revise the aforesaid annual family income limit in tune with the present-day needs and to make income criteria uniform for all the welfare schemes and programs in the State in respect of the Backward Classes Welfare Department.
It is also observed that prescribing different income ceilings limit for different schemes and programs creates a lot of confusion both from among the members belonging to the Groups A, B, C, D, and E of the Backward Classes/communities but also for field level functionaries competent to issue such certificates.
3. Government after careful examination of the issue, hereby order uniform enhancement/revision of annual family income limit for various schemes/programs under BC Welfare Department, both for the Rural and Urban Areas, as detailed below:
GO.298 BCs Annual Family Income Limit Enhanced Table Details of Annual Family Income Limit for various Schemes / Programmes under the BC Welfare Department to the members belonging to Backward Classes / Communities
Revised / Enhanced Annual Family Income Limit for BCs
|Name of the Scheme/ Programme||For the Rural Area||For the Urban Area|
|Existing Limit||Revised||Existing Limit||Revised|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for BC Students studying in 1X & Xth Classes||Rs.44,500/-||Rs.1,50,000/- (Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand only)||Rs.44,500/-||Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only)|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for BC Students||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-(Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand only)||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only)|
|Admission into Pre- Matric Hostels||Rs.18,500/-||Rs.1,50,000/- (Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand only)||Rs.18,500/-||Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only)|
|Admission into Post- Matric Hostels||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/- (Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand only)||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only)|
|Admission into B.C. Welfare Residential Schools||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-(Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand only)||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only)|
|Admission into B.C. Study circles||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-(Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand only)||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only)|
|Stipend to B.C Advocates||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-(Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand only)||Rs.1,00,000/-||Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only)|
|Self Employment Schemes implemented by ten B.C Federations||Rs.60,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-(Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand only)||Rs.75,000/-||Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only)|
|Rajiv Abhyudaya Yojana Scheme in the Urban areas||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Rs.75,000/-||Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh only)|
|Margin Money in the rural areas||Rs.60,000/-||Rs.1,50,000/-(Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand only)||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Incentives to inter-caste married couples||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
4. These orders shall come into force with immediate effect from the Financial Year 2015-16 onwards.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS.III) Dept., vide their UO No.13174/322/A2/EBS.III/2015, dated 19/10/2015.
6. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Telangana State, is requested to communicate the above-revised ceiling limits to all the functionaries in the Revenue Department like VROs / RIs / Dy. Tahsildars / Tahasildars / Superintendents / RDOs / District Collectors concerned for information and necessary action.
7. The Director (FAC), Backward Classes Welfare, Hyderabad / The Managing Director (FAC), B.C.Corporation & 11 B.C.Federations / The Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS, Hyderabad/ The Director, Study Circle for B.Cs, Hyderabad / All the District Collectors / All the Deputy Directors & District Backward Classes Welfare Officers / Executive Directors of the Backward Classes Finance Corporation shall take necessary further action accordingly.