CSIR UGC NET Online Application 2023 or CSIR UGC NET Registration 2023 How to Apply at csirnet.nta.nic.in. Joint CSIR UGC NET Online Registration will Begin at csirhrdg.res.in. Joint CSIR UGC NET Online Registration will begin on the official website of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research: https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
CSIR is tentatively scheduled to conduct the National Eligibility Test on 29-01-2023, for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship for subjects that come under the faculty of Science & Technology including Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences.
The online application process for the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) UGC NET examination will be closed on the notified. The candidates can apply through the website- csirhrdg.res.in. The NET examination will be conducted on 29-01-2023 , the candidates can download the admit card from January 15.
National Testing Agency, NTA has started the registration process for CSIR NET 2023 exam from March 16. Candidates who will apply for examination need to visit the official site of NTA CSIR at csirnet and apply.
CSIR UGC NET Online Application 2023
|Name of the application||CSIR UGC NET Online Application 2022|
|Name Of The Application||CSIR UGC NET June Exam Online Application 2022|
|Inviting Agency Name||National Testing Agency|
|Title||Submit CSIR UGC NET June Exam Online Application 2022|
|Subject||NTA has started inviting online applications for CSIR UGC NET notification 2022|
|Full-Form||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UG National Eligibility Test|
|For Eligibility||This test being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘for JRF and for Lectureship/Assistant Professor|
|Registration deadline||August 10, 2022|
Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination will be conducted by NTA for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professorship in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology.
CSIR UGC NET is likely to be held on December for December exams and held on June 21 for June Exam. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will conduct the NET for science subjects in December and has announced the tentative date for it. So far, the Council would release the detailed information bulletin of the exam giving details of the exam, syllabus, eligibility, date, fees, etc. Online registration for the exam will begin on the above mentioned date.
Interested candidates can apply till the last date at csirhrdg.res.in. CSIR, on behalf of UGC, conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers in Chemical Sciences, Earth/ Atmospheric/ Ocean/ Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences.
Candidates with M.Sc. or Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ BTech/ BPharma/ MBBS can take the exam. Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for JRF and not for Lectureship LS. Graduates will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/ enrolled for PhD/ Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years. While the maximum age limit for JRF (NET) is 28 years, there is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
The question paper will comprise of three sections: the first part will assess the general aptitude of the candidates while subject related MCQs will be asked in the second part. The third part will assess the scientific pursuit of the candidates. ‘The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem,’ reads the notice.
Meanwhile, CSIR June NET results are pending. For the June edition exam, CSIR had declared the result in June. Candidates interested in applying for the same must apply online on or before the last date. As per the official notification, the fellowship to successful candidates will be effective from 1st January with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under CSIR Scheme.
Application Fee: The application fee for general candidate is Rs.1000, for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidate is Rs.500, and Rs.250 for SC/ST/PwD. Other Backward Class (OBC) candidate whose caste is not listed in the Central List and/or who do not belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), though his/her caste is listed in the central list, shall apply as ‘General’ candidate and is required to pay Examination fee Rs.1000.
Steps to apply for CSIR UGC NET exam
Interested candidates can apply on the official website of Joint CSIR-UGC NET, https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/ and must take a printout of the duly filled application form for further reference. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website CAREFULLY.
- Visit the csirnet.nta.nic.in website
Go to the official site of CSIR NET on csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on Registration Link
Click on the CSIR UGC NET Exam registration link available on the home page.
- Register Yourself
Key in your login details or register yourself.
- Fill the application form
Fill in the application form with required information and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the Application Fee
After filled in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Click on submit button
After payment of application fee, click on submit button and your application has been submitted.
- Download the application form
After clicking on the submit button, a confirmation slip will be displayed, Download the confirmation page and take a print out, keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
Candidates need to pay an online application fee for
- General category: Rs 1,000
- Other backward class (OBC): Rs 500
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs 250
CSIR UGC NET: The UGC NET is an examination which is conducted to test the eligibility of the aspirants for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET. Also, UGC NET determines the eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas.
Required educational qualification:
The Candidate should hold an MSc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55 per cent marks. While for reserved category, it is 50 per cent. Apart from this, the candidate holding BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55 per cent marks can apply too.
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET Age Limit: (a) JRF (NET): the upper age limit for candidates applying for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on 1st January (age-relaxation applies). (b) LS (NET): there’s no upper age limit for candidates applying for the Lectureship
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must go through the detailed notification as released by the Human Resource Development Group of CSIR on its portal.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern:
- The Joint CSIR UGC NET examination will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions segregated in 3 parts viz:
- Part A will cover questions based on General Aptitude including Logical Reasoning, Graphical Analysis, Analytical and Numerical Ability, Quantitative Comparison, Series Formation, etc.
- Part B will comprise of Subject-specific questions for which the candidate has applied for JRF or LS.
- Part C will test candidates’ knowledge on Scientific Concepts and Analytical skills. ‘The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.’
- The Single MCQ Based Test will carry 200 marks and candidates will be given 3 hours to attempt the same. Negative marking is applicable.
- The test will be conducted at 27 exam centres across the country in two sessions viz Morning Session from 9 AM to 12Noon and Afternoon Session from 2 PM to 5 PM.
Instructions on apply for Joint CSIR-UGC NET
- CSIR UGC NET: The candidates may keep these points before applying for UGC NET exam
- A candidate seeking admission to the test must apply online only on the CBSE hosted website.
- Before applying online, the candidates must have the scanned images given below:
- Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Signature in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 30 kb. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
- After filling all the details for applying online for NET the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form indicating your details therein and complete the registration process.
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on CBSE website and note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected by the board.
- In other to avoid last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough.
- According to the board, CBSE will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during the last days.
Instructions to Candidates:
Candidates must write their name, father/mother’s name as written in their Matriculation Certificate (X Class Board) and should ensure that the same are matching with their educational qualification certificates and caste certificate except for married females.
Successful married female candidates are required to send a scanned copy of their marriage certificates along with any other documents as proof as may be required by CSIR-HRDG, through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All Caste/PwD Certificates shall be strict as per Govt. of India instructions. The validity of OBC certificates (Non-creamy layer) shall be governed as per Govt. of India instructions.
After filling the online application, candidates should preview their entire application form and make changes if required before final submission of online application. No change in the particulars entered in the application form will be possible after final submission of online application and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. In the event of qualifying the JRF/LS NET exam, the certificate will be issued strictly on the basis of information provided by the candidate in his/her online application form.
After successful submission of ONLINE Application, an Application Number will be auto-generated. The candidates are advised to preserve the Application Number for future reference and for downloading his/her e-Admit Card. The candidate should also keep a print (hard copy) of the duly filled-in application form for future use. The candidate is also advised to note down his/her e-mail ID and Password for future reference.
A candidate should submit only one application. If a candidate submits more than one application, none of the applications of such candidate will be entertained. Examination fee paid will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances. – Official CSIR UGC NET Notification
How much is the application fee?
Candidates belonging to general and general-EWS will have to pay Rs 1000, OBC-NCL will have to pay Rs 50), third gender, SC and ST category candidates will have to pay Rs 250 and no exam fees for PwD category candidates.
|CSIR NET Info||CSIR UGC NET info|
|CSIR NET||CSIR UGC NET for JRF & LS, Apply online at csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|CSIR NET Registration||CSIR UGC NET Online Application, How to Apply at csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|CSIR NET Application Correction||CSIR UGC NET Online Application Correction Process window|
|CSIR NET Exam Date||CSIR UGC NET Exam Date announced on csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|CSIR NET Admit Card||CSIR UGC NET Admit Card download From csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|CSIR NET Answer Key||CSIR UGC NET Answer Key, How to Raise Your Objections at www.csirhrdg.res.in|
|CSIR NET Final Key||CSIR UGC NET Final Answer Key download|
|CSIR NET Result||CSIR UGC NET Result, How to Check CSIR NET Score at csirnet.nta.nic.in|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |