IBPS PO Online Application 2023, How to submit at ibps.in. How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2023. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the PO/ MT recruitment notification. The online application process will begin at the official website ibps.in.
The last date to apply is to be placed on it. Since this is one of the biggest banking exams conducted every year, candidates should ensure that they have a good internet connection before starting the registration process.
For recruitment of Probationary Officers, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), has invited applications from graduates. Candidates must note that the registration process for the IBPS PO 2020 will begin on August 5.
IBPS PO Online Application Details
|Name Of The Application||IBPS PO Online Application 2023|
|Inviting Agency Name||IBPS|
|Title||Submit IBPS PO Online Application 2023|
|Subject||IBPS has released online application for IBPS PO Recruitment|
|Starting Date To Apply||October 20|
|Closing Date To Apply||November 10|
Qualification: Any Bachelor Degree.
Age (As on 01.08.2021): 20 to 30 years.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) invites applications for the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October/ November.
Selection Procedure: Online Preliminary examination, Online Main examination, Interview. The examination will be two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases — online preliminary and online main. Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment.
Application Fees: Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Rs.600 for all others.
IBPS PO Registration: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started the online registration process for Probationary Officer (PO) exam. Interested, eligible candidates can apply for the same on the official website, the link for which is ibps.in
List of documents required: Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration as per the specifications are given below.
- Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment
- Log on to the official website, ibps.in
- On the homepage, click on the relevant link
- Complete the registration process by entering the required details
- Pay the required application fee
- Click to submit
Note: All the candidates are advised to take a print out of the online submitted application form.
Photo and signature requirement:
Photograph: 20 kb to 50 kb in jpg file
Signature: 10 kb to 20 kb in jpg file
Thumb impression: 10 kb to 20 kb in jpg file
Scanned copy of handwritten declaration: 10 kb to 20 kb in jpg file
Also, the applicant must possess a valid mark-sheet/degree certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO Online Registration Process
Step 1: Candidates should scan the photograph, signature, left thumb impression.
Step 2: Candidates should have a valid personal email ID. The ID should be active till the declaration of the IBPS PO 2019 result as every official communication related to the exam will be made through the email ID.
Step 3: Candidates should keep the necessary bank details/ card ready for paying the exam fees or intimation charges.
While the application fee is Rs. 600, it is Rs. 100 for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. IBPS will accept the fees through online mode only. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Step 4: Candidates should fill up the application form precisely. Wrong or misleading information can lead to rejection of the form. Moreover IBPS doesn’t allow a chance to edit the application forms.
Out of 20 participating organisations, 10 are not recruiting this year and for many details have not been updated by the IBPS. Highest number of probationary officer/ management trainee posts has been notified by Canara Bank.
How to fill online application form?
IBPS PO online application forms have begun on ibps.in. Check out step by step process to fill the online application forms for IBPS PO examination. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has activated the link for IBPS PO online applications. Candidates interested in filling the IBPS PO online application can now register and apply online on ibps.in.
All interested candidates are advised to please go through the detailed notification before filling the online application form. Also, the age limit for IBPS PO is set at 20 to 30 years as on August 1. Applications of the candidates who fill the form but do not meet the eligibility requirements would be summarily rejected.
1. Go to the official website ibps.in and click on the activated link for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers (IBPS PO 2019). The direct link is provided here as well.
2. On the new window that opens, click on New Registration at the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. The registration would open. The first step is to provide personal information like name, mobile number, and email id. Once the same is provided, click on the Save and Next button on the bottom right corner.
4. On the next page, your provisional registration number and password would be provided. At the page, candidates are required to upload the pictures and signatures. Please go through the guidelines for the picture and signature upload. Please note, in case of concerns, the screen would show an error. Once the image is uploaded, the picture would be clearly visible. Follow the process for signature upload. Once done, click on next to proceed.
5. On the next window, enter the details as asked and proceed. Once the complete details are submitted, the application form, as filled by you would be visible under Preview. All the candidates are advised to go through the entire application carefully. Please note, candidates would not be permitted to make any changes in the information provided after the fees is paid.
6. After the preview, candidates are required to upload the relevant documents. Please go through the guidelines regarding the upload of documents. In case the size requirements don’t match, the server would not accept the application forms.
7. The final step is to pay the fees. General and OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs. 600 for the IBPS PO Exam. The fees for the reserved category candidates is set at Rs. 150. On payment of the fees, the application process would be complete.
All the candidates to please note that the applications would close on 26-08-2020. Candidates are again advised to go through the detailed notification. Also, the process of filling the online application form should be completed at one go to avoid concerns at a later date. IBPS PO Recruitment.