The online application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG 2020 scores will be available on the website https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from 13 -07-2020 to 20-07-2020. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions to fill the application from the website http://knruhs.in & http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in before proceeding to fill the application form. The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center) with internet Explorer version 11.. The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates and ready to enter his/her correct data
Application forms are invited online from the candidates who have qualified by securing the following cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020 and fulfilled the following criteria for admission into Under Graduate AYUSH Courses BAMS, BHMS,BUMS & BNYS for the academic year 2020-2020 under Competent Authority Quota in Government and Private AYUSH colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal.
Instructions for Applicants:
Instructions for filling online application and online payment for BAMS, BHMS,BUMS & BNYS Courses
1. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
2. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
3. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable underany circumstances.
4. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
5. Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic data should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and not to be disclosed to others.
Registration and Verification Fee:
The registration and verification fee is Rs. 2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories
Necessary Documents for Applying:
The following Documents must be ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
(a) Admit card of NEET UG 2020
(b) Rank card of NEET UG 2020
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth.
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) In respect of BUMS Course Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination (URDU or Arabic/Persian as language).
(f) Pre-Tib examination Certificate if relevant.
(g) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(h) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(i) Latest Permanent Caste certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Telangana , Minority status certificate if applicable.
(j) Aadhar Card.
(k) In case of candidates studied in the institutions outside the state, residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO/Tahasildar , state of Telangana/AP for a period of ten years ( Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/employment out-side the state.
(l) Special Category certificates ( NCC, CAP) if applicable.
(m) EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority of Government of Telangana (Thahsildar ) if applicable.
How to Apply for KNRUHS Ayush Course Admissions 2020
- PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR DETERMINATION OF MERIT POSITION FOR STATE QUOTA SEATS
- Visit the website https://tsbahnu.tsche.in and in this Home page, Click on the Online Registration.
- Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register.
- After entering the details click on validate button.
- If all the details you entered is correct, You will receive the Registration number. Please Note the Registration number for further correspondence and click OK
- Then enter NEET Roll Number and the Registration number which you have received through SMS for updating the details of the candidate and click on Validate Button.
- The application form will be displayed
- After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee.
- Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK
- Select you mode of payment and Make Payment
- After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message
- Click OK Button. (Allow Popup Blocker If required) You will get your filled application form take printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time of certificate verification.
Important Dates for KNRUHS Ayush Course Admissions 2020
1. Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to BAMS / BHMS/BNYS AND BUMS Courses for the academic year 2020-2020: 12-07-2020
2. Availability of online Application form https://tsbahnu.tsche.in: 08:00 AM on 13-07-2020 to 04:00 PM on 20 -07-2020
3. Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for: 22 -07-2020
4. Dates of verification of original certificates: Will be notified on website
5. Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates: Will be notified on website
6. Dates of exercising web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS/BNYS AND BUMS courses: To be notified
7. Commencement of classes: To be notified
8. Closure of admissions: To be notified
- Do not use mobiles and tablets to Apply. Use only computers with Internet Explorer 11.
- Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
- Avoid using slow internet facility.
- Keep your mobile with you while applying and do not block SMS.