The State Bank of India has released SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 notification on its careers website. Candidates who are interested in can check details and apply online mode with required details. The bank has activated the SBI Clerk Online Application 2023 link on its web portal.
Instructions are provided here for How to apply for SBI Junior Associates at bank.sbi/careers. The notification can be viewed in careers’ section of the state-run bank’s website. Candidates can apply for vacancies in only one state. State Bank of India will close down the registration process for SBI Clerk 2023.
The last date to apply for 5008 posts of Clerks is till the deadline. Candidates will have to visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in to apply for the exam. SBI Clerk Recruitment Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on the notified date.
Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates. Candidates willing to apply for the post should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Name of the admit card||SBI Clerk Registration 2023|
|Title||Complete the SBI Clerk Online Application 2023|
|Subject||State Bank of India will enable the SBI Clerk Registration 2023 link|
|Registration dates||September 2023|
Instructions for submission of SBI Clerk Online Application: For those candidates who are applying for the post need to check out these instructions before applying for SBI Clerk. 1. Any candidate can apply for vacancies in one state only. Applying for more than one state will not be considered valid.
2. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT).
3. Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited.
4. After successfully applying for the post, candidates should take a print out of their system generated online application form. 5. The candidate will have the option to answer test questions in Hindi or English except in English Language/General English. They will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.
6. The new recruits must have flair for marketing and will be required to make customer calls and provide banking services, advisory services, and cross-sell products, etc. inside and outside Bank premises.
7. As per the official notification, the selection process will have an online test, preliminary exam and main exam. Candidates appointed as Junior Associates will be on probation for a Minimum period of 6 months. For more related information.
Steps to complete the SBI Clerk Registration 2023?
State Bank of India would enable the SBI Clerk Registration link for the Junior Associative recruitment examination on its official website, https://sbi.co.in/. Candidates, who will be appearing or the SBI Clerk recruitment examination, can check details and complete the registration process on the SBI Career web page.
- Visit the sbi.co.in Website
Candidates who want to register for the Clerk recruitment examination, can visit the SBI official site, sbi.co.in in your device browser.
- Click on the Career Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the Career Link on the top section of home page. SBI Career web page will be opened.
- Click on SBI Clerk Page
In this career web page, See the “SBI latest announcements” section. Click on the SBI Clerk page link.
- Click on the Registration Link
On the SBI Clerk web page, register yourself by clicking on 'New Registration' and giving all details.
- Enter Login Details
After completion of registration, login using your Id, password and anything else that is asked.
- Fill the application form
After login the web page after registration, start filling the application form by giving all details.
- Uploading the documents
Upload the required documents and pay the application fee to finally submit it.
- Download the application form
Download and print a copy of your SBI Clerk application form and preserve it for future reference.
Selection process for SBI JA posts: Candidates will have to take an online preliminary exam and the main exam followed by the local language test.
Preliminary exam: The preliminary exam will be of one-hour duration, carrying 100 marks and divided into three sections: English language (30 marks), numerical ability (35 marks) and reasoning ability (35 marks). Candidates will get 20 minutes for each section. The preliminary exam is of qualifying nature. The number of candidates selected for the main exam will be approximately 10 times the number of vacancy in that category.
Main exam: The two-hour main exam will carry 200 marks and will be divided into four sections: General and financial awareness (50 marks) General English (40 marks), quantitative aptitude (50 marks) and reasoning ability and computer aptitude (60 marks). Candidates will get 35 minutes each for general and financial awareness and general English and 45 minutes each for quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability section. Marks obtained in the main exam will only be considered for making the provisional selection list.
Candidates, who produce the necessary certificate proving they studied the specified local language, will not have to undergo the language test otherwise compulsory for others. Age limit: Candidates applying for the job should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years as on April 1.
Steps to Apply for SBI Clerk: Candidates can apply for the job through the window provided on SBI’s career page. Before filling the online application form, read the important points.
- Visit the Official SBI Career Website by: /www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- See the Latest Announcements in the right side corner of the Career page
- Search for SBI JA Junior Associates Recruitment Notification
- In this Page click on the Apply Online link
- The new website will be opened: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijajul22
- Now Click here for new registration
- A new Registration page will be opened
- In this Page fill the required details
- Apply for SBI Clerks From Here
Important Points for submission of SBI Clerk Online Application 2023: Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria i. e. Age and Educational Qualification as on April 01. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges either through online mode. Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
Admission to Online test (Preliminary & Main) will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed for interview. In the case at any stage, the candidate is found not to fulfil the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to Bank the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
Application printout & fee receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Bank. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examinations etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.