State Bank of India has released the SBI Pre Exam Training Admit Card 2022 or SBI Clerk PET Admit Card 2022 or SBI Pre Examination Call letter for the Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) recruitment on its official website. SBI has released the call letter for SC/ST/XS/Religious Minority Community candidates. The candidates who have applied for the Junior Associates Pre-Examination Training can visit the official website of SBI sbi.co.in to check and download their call letter.
According to SBI Web Note, The Bank may add additional centres or may delete some of the centres indicated for training. Candidates opting for pre-examination training should download their call letter for training by entering their registration number and password/date of birth from Bank’s website. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post.
The candidates can download their SBI Junior Associates Pre-Examination Training call letter either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to log in with their registration number and password.
SBI Clerk Pre Exam training Admit card (Call Letters) released for Junior Associates on its web portal. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the call letter or admit card for the pre-examination training of preliminary exam for Junior Associates in the Customer Support and Sales department. The call letter was released and will be available for download. The candidates who had applied for this post can visit the official website of the SBI to check and download the call letter for the pre-exam training.
|Name of the admit card||SBI Clerk Prelims PET Admit Card 2022|
|Title||Download the SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam PET Admit Card 2022|
|Subject||State Bank of India released the SBI Clerk Prelims PET Admit Card 2022|
This training will be conducted for XS, ST, SC, and religious minority community candidates. The training will be conducted in these cities – Agra, Allahabad, Aizwal, Agartala, Asansol, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Dibrugarh, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Leh, Lucknow, Pune, Ranchi, Mumbai, Meerut, Mysore, Srinagar, Shillong, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam and more. The candidates can follow the guide given below to check and download the pre-examination training admit card:
SBI Clerks Pre Exam training Admit card (Call Letters): SBI has released the SBI Clerk Recruitment pre-exam training call letters. All the candidates can download the SBI Clerk pre-exam training call letters from the official website of SBI. The SBI (State Bank of India) Clerk pre-examination training admit cards for Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) posts will be available.
SBI Clerk pre-exam training Admit Card:
- Log on to the SBI career page, www.sbi.co.in/careers
- On the homepage, click on ‘SBI JA recruitment 2020’
- Click on the link, you will be directed to a new page
- On the page, click on ‘RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)’
- Enter your registration number and password
- On submitting the same, the SBI Clerk PET 2019 admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out of the same.
How to download SBI Clerk PET admit card 2022?
State Bank of India would release the SBI Clerk PET prelims admit card for the Clekr preliminary examination on its official website, https://sbi.co.in/. Candidates, who have registered for the SBI Clerk recruitment examination, can check details and download their admit cards at the candidate login up to deadline.
- Visit the sbi.co.in Website
Candidates who have registered the Clerk recruitment examination, ca visit the SBI official site, sbi.co.in in your device browser.
- Click on the Career Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the Career Link on the top section of home page. SBI Career web page will be opened.
- Click on SBI Clerk Page
In this career web page, See the “SBI latest announcements” section. Click on the SBI Clerk page link.
- Click on the Admit Card Link
Once you reach the SBI Clerk web page and click on the admit card link.
- Enter Login Details
After clicking on the link, a new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number and password and click on login.
- Download admit card
After entering login details and click on the submit button, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The SBI will conduct Clerk preliminary exam for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) in the month of June 2019.
SBI Clerks Pre-exam training Test centres: SBI Clerk PET will be held for SC/ST/XS/ Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India.
SBI Clerks Selection process: The selection process will consist of an on-line test (preliminary and main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary examination:
- Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 sections
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
- No minimum qualifying marks for the individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed
Phase-II: Main Examination
- The structure of the main examination (online objective type)
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English and Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the objective tests
- 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.