How To Apply for TS EAMCET Web Counseling 2021 for Certificates Verification, Web Options Entry, Seat allotment. How to Apply for TS EAMCET Web Counseling for Certificates Verification, Web Options Entry, Seat allotment. Steps to Apply for TS EAMCET Web Counseling? Steps, Stages in MPC Stream Web Counselling.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad is likely to begin the registration for admission to various engineering, agriculture, medicine courses from 09-10-2020. Candidates can visit the website tseamcet.nic.in to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: This time 40% marks for SCs and STs and 45% marks for others are not required in Intermediate to attend the TS EAMCET Web Counseling. If you pass with only 35% marks, you can compete for seats in B.Tech, B.Pharmacy and BSc Agriculture courses.
Previous Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have qualified TS EAMCET 2020 and have obtained 45 per cent marks (for open category) and 40 per cent (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination were eligible to apply for TS EAMCET counselling 2020.
Candidates whose maximum age is 25 years (29 years for reserve category candidates) on July 1 are eligible to apply for scholarships.
Students who wish to take admission in JNTU can fill their basic information, pay the TS EAMCET Counselling processing fees and book slots for document verification from 09 to 17-10-2020. Candidates who have already booked their slots can get their documents verified from 12 to 18-10-2020.
TS EAMCET Web Counselling Registration 2021
|Counselling||TS EAMCET 2021 Web Counselling Registrations|
|Conducting University Name||JNTU H|
|Subject||JNTU H has released Web Counselling notification for TS EAMCET Admissions 2021|
|Counselling Stream||BiPC Stream | MPC Stream|
|Full-Form||TS Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Web Counselling Process Registration|
|Category||Web Counselling Registration|
|Admission||Admissions into Pharmacy Courses and Engineering Courses|
|Official Website||https://tseamcet.nic.in/ | tseamcetb.nic.in (BiPC)|
TS EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule
- Candidates have to book a slot for certificate verification through https://tseamcet.nic.in between Aug 30 and Sept 9
- Certificate verification for candidates who have already booked the slots will be held from Sept 4 to 11
- The presence of a candidate is mandatory for certificate verification
- After certificate verification, candidates must exercise web options for allotment of seat, course and college between Sept 4 and 13
- Seat allotment orders will be released on Sept 15 and those who receive such orders must self-report online and pay tuition fee between Sept 15 and 2
Steps in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking for Verification of Certificates
- Attend the Certificates Verification at HLC where slot is booked
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Web Options Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
How to apply for TS EAMCET Web Counselling:
- Visit the official website, eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘submission of qualifying marks..’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Log-in using credentials
- Start filling choices
- Make payment
Once the document verification is done, candidates can exercise their options. Options can be finalised, the provisional allotment of seats will be done. Candidates can pay the fees from as per the schedule.
TS Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (commonly known as TS EAMCET) is an exam held for admission to several programmes in Telangana-based colleges. The exam was conducted in September.
About the Web Counselling Stages
Web Counselling: For the Convenience of the Candidates, the government have decided to adopt a total web-based counselling procedure where the candidate can exercise web options. that is can select a college and course intend to study through internet centre or internet facility available at their residence and where such facility is a not available candidate can approach any one of the helpline centres nearer to them.
Stage 1: Issue of TS EAMCET Web Counselling Notification:
The TSCHE will issue a notification indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
Stage 2: Certificate Verification:
- Candidates should produce the following certificates
- Hall ticket of EAMCET
- Rank Card of EAMCET
- SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from 3rd to Class 10 and Intermediate (10+2)
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2020 also be submitted (in case the candidate – desires to claim fee exemption).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
Stage 3: Exercising Options (Web Options Entry)
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends.
From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take a print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
Stage 4: Modification of Web Options and Freezing:
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is the final opportunity for exercising options.
Stage 5: Final Allotments of Seats:
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web and the Candidates have to download the allotment order.
Stage 6: Payment of Fees & Reporting at College:
Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee, receipts have to report at the respective institute where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
If Candidate fails to report for admission at the allotted institute by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and the candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.