TS NMMS Online Application 2023 link or TS NMMS Registration 2023 link has been activated released by the BSE Telangana on its web portal, https://bse.telangana.gov.in. Steps to be followed from here for how to Apply for TS NMMS Exam 2023.
A user guide to fill the NMMSE Scholarships Exam is available for filling TS NMMS Online application form 2023. The due dates for payment of exam fee details are available on its web portal.
Submission of online registered applications for state-level NTSE (1st level examination) for class X which will be conducted on 21-02-2023 are extended as mentioned below.
With the intention that financially backward students should not stay away from studies, the Central Government recognizes the talents of students through the National Means cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) examination and provides them with a scholarship of Rs.12,000 per annum.
|Name of the scheme||TS NMMS Registration 2023|
|Title||Complete the TS NMMS Exam Registration 2023|
|Subject||BSE Telangana enabled the TS NMMS Online Application 2023 Link|
|Telangana Registration deadline||November 2023|
|Registration||TS NMMS Registration Link|
In order to get this scholarship, you have to show your talent in the NMMS exam first. For students who pass this exam, the scholarship will be offered for four years at the rate of one thousand rupees.
It is noteworthy that most of the students from poor families show their talents in this examination which is conducted annually. The Department of Education is inviting applications to conduct the examination this year as well. December 11 is the last date to apply online.
The test is usually scheduled for November, but due to Covid is still in the process of accepting applications. The examination is likely to be held in January and February after recieving the applications.
Steps to complete the TS NMMS Registration 2023
Directorate Of Government Examinations, Telangana State has enabled the TS NMMS Registration link on its official website, https://bse.telangana.gov.in/. Students who are interested to apply for this exam can check details and complete the registration process as per the schedule. For the schools recognised by the Government of Telangana, User Name and Pass Word are same i.e. your SSC School Code. Candidates who are eligible for this exam can follow the below given steps to submit the online application.
Visit the https://bse.telangana.gov.in Website
Open the BSE Telangana official website, www.bse.telangana.gov.in in any web browser, then web page will be displayed.
Click on the NMMS Link
When you reach the official website, click on the 'NMMS' link which is displayed at left side bottom of the web page under NMMS and NTSE section. Then, NTSE Web page will be displayed in your device.
Click on NMMS Application Link
Once you reach the NMMS web page, click on the NMMS Online application link. Then the NMMS Registration web portal will be displayed.
Enter Login Details
In the NMMS Registration web portal, you have to enter the User Id and Password in the required fields and click on the login button. Then Telangana NMMS application would be opened.
Click on the Agree to Proceed Next button
After login, instructions web page will be opened to the candidates applying for Telangana NTSE exam. In this web page, read all the instructions and click on 'If You Agreed to Proceed Next'.
Fill the application Form
Once you reach the NMMS Examination online application, fill all the columns in the application and upload the photo with signature by clicking on browse button . The size of the photo with signature should be less than 30 KB and format should be of image.
Click on Submit Button
After filling the all details, click on the submit application button. Then, your application would be submitted successfully.
Pay the Exam Fee
After submission of online application form, click on the SBI collect link on web page. Then, payment gate way will be appeared. Pay the examination fee through this method.
Click on the Report
After uploading the details of all students, click on the 'Report' at the top of the application form. Then click on the 'PDF' link for the display of Nominal Roll.
Take a Print
Take a printout of Nominal Roll and submit the in the O/o the District Educational Officer concerned. Two sets of Nominal Rolls attested by the Head of the Institution concerned. Application of each candidate attested by Head of the Institution concerned (Attested copy of Caste and Medical Certificate in case of SC/ST/PH should be enclosed) with Original Challan.
TS NMMS Exam Important Dates: Last date for remittance of NMMS Examination fee in the shape of Challan and registered of Applications online: 07-02-2023. Last date for submission of the printed copy of online registered Application Form (TS NMMS Online Application 2023) along with the fee in the shape of Challan (original only) and Nominal Rolls (two copies) by the candidate/Head Masters of the schools concerned in the office of concerned District Educational Officer: 09-02-2023.
(Printed Application form & Nominal Rolls must be attested by concerned Head Master.) Attested copy of the caste certificates in case of SC/ST candidates, OBC & Non-creamy layer certificates in case of OBC candidates and medical certificates in case of PH candidates should be enclosed.
(If the candidates don’t have the above certificates at present they should upload the scanned copy of a declaration stating that they can submit the same. Otherwise, they can be treated as general candidates and this declaration should be signed by the candidate). Those candidates who upload the declaration instead of the stated certificates should submit the certificates by 15-12-2023 at any circumstance. Otherwise, they will be treated as general candidates:
c. Last date for submission of Printed Nominal Rolls attested by concerned Head Master, along with Original Challans by the concerned DEO’s to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations., T.S., Hyderabad.: 11-02-2023
The Examination fee is Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) per candidate. The examination fee has to be paid in the form of Challan to the following Head of Account drawn only in SBI where Challan (Treasury) facility is available. (DDs are not acceptable)
0202 Education, Sports, and Culture
01 General Education
102 Secondary Education
06 Director of Government Examination
800 User Charges
D.D.O Code 25000303001
For online registration of application forms visit this office website ‘bse.telangana.gov.in’ and print out of application forms and Nominal Rolls should be submitted in DEO’s office of the District concerned only.
For any further details in this regard the concerned District Educational Officer or Office of the Director of Government Examinations., T.S., Hyderabad may be contacted. The above dates will not be extended at any cost.
Required Documents for Applying:
- Passport size Photo with Signature
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Study Certificate
Instructions to candidate:
- All the candidates i.e., General, SC, ST, BC candidates should upload income certificate with not more than Rs.3,50,000/- issued by MROs of Telangana state only along with application without fail.
- Candidates who have not obtained income certificate by the time of submission of application form of NMMSE for this year should submit a self-declaration in profarma as stated below and the candidates who submit the said self-declaration should upload the income certificate with in the given time.
- Otherwise their application will be cancelled/invalid and they will not be permitted to write NMMSE for the year 2023.
- In case of SC, ST, BC candidates Caste certificates issued by the Government of Telangana state only should upload along with application without fail. Others will be treated as general candidates for the year 2023.
- Candidates who have not obtained caste certificate by the time of submission of application form of NMMSE for the year 2023.
- should submit a self-declaration in proforma as stated below and the candidates who submit the said self-declaration should upload the relevant caste certificates with in the given time. Otherwise they will be treated as general candidates
PROFARMA FOR SELF-DECLARATION FORM FOR INCOME CERTIFICATE
I (name of the candidate should be written here) S/o ………………. studying class VIII in …… school …………….. District declare that, I will upload the income certificate by 04 -12-2022. Otherwise my application may be cancelled for NMMSE for the year 2022 – 23.
Place: …… Full signature of the candidate
Date : …… Signature of Head Master concerned with stamp
PROFARMA FOR SELF-DECLARATION FORM
I (name of the candidate should be written here) S/o ……. studying class VIII in .. school …………….. District declare that, I will upload the relevant caste certificate of SC/ST/BC by 04-12-2022. Otherwise consider me as general candidate for NMMSE for the year 2022-23.
Date : ….. Full signature of the candidate
Steps to fill the NMMS Exam Application form:
Apply for TS NMMS Exam, candidates should follow the given steps
- Open www.bse.telangana.gov.in in any web browser, then following web page will be displayed. Then click on “NMMS” link which is displayed at left side bottom of the web page (rounded in red colour).
- The particular screen will be displayed, then click on the link “NMMS Application” (rounded in red colour).
- After clicking on the link “NMMS Application”, the following screen will be displayed. You have to enter the User Id and Password (i.e. your UDISE Code) (at the boxes rounded in red colour) to open the application form.
- After login, In the screen i.e. NMMS Application Form will be displayed to make necessary entries of the students appearing NMMS.
- Fill all the columns in the application and upload the photo with signature by clicking on the browse button. The size of the photo with signature should be less than 30 KB and the format should be of image.
- Upload the caste certificates in case of SC/ST/BC candidates and medical certificates in case of handicapped candidates by clicking on the browse button is given.
- After filling all the details of the candidate, click on “Submit Application” (rounded in red color) and take the printout of the application. Likewise, enter the details of each student one by one in the same procedure.
- After uploading the details of all students, click on “Report” at the top of the application form. Then click on the “PDF” link (rounded in red color) for the display of Nominal Roll.
- After clicking on the “PDF” link, the following screen will be displayed to take a printout of Nominal Roll.
- Check the details of all the students appearing NMMS November 2023 Examination to rectify the mistakes if any. For Fee payment, click on the link SBI Collect (rounded in red color).
- After clicking on the link SBI Collect, the particular screen will be displayed. Then select the checkbox and Proceed for payment rounded in red color.
- After clicking on the Proceed button, the web page screen will be displayed. Select State of Corporate/Institution as Telangana and Type of Corporate/ Institute as Govt. Department. Click on the Go button.
- After clicking on the Go button, the screen will be displayed. Select the Govt. Department name as DIRECTOR OF GOVT. EXAMS TS and click on the Submit button to proceed further.
- After clicking on the Submit button, the screen will be displayed. Select Payment Category as NMMS November 2023 FEE rounded in red color.
- After selecting Payment Category as NMMS November 2023 FEE, the screen will be displayed. Make all necessary entries and click on Submit Button.
- After clicking on the Submit button, the screen will be displayed. Verify the details once and click on Confirm button rounded in red color.
- After clicking on the Confirm button, the screen i.e. payment gateway will be displayed. Choose your mode of payment among the available options.
- After selecting your mode of payment for example Debit/Credit Card etc., the screen will be displayed. Enter necessary entries and click on the Pay button rounded in red color to proceed further.
- After clicking on the Pay button rounded in red color the payment receipt will be displayed. Further, click on the link Click here to view/ download the e-Receipt to get the print out of the receipt.
- Payment receipt will be displayed as shown below. Click on the Print button to take the print out.
- Finally submit the following in the O/o the District Educational Officer concerned.
- i. Two sets of Nominal Rolls attested by the Head of the Institution concerned.
- ii. Application of each candidate attested by Head of the Institution concerned (Attested copies of Caste and Medical Certificates in case of BC/SC/ST/PH should be enclosed).
- iii. Fee receipt.
Students who are applied for Year of 2023 National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination will be conducted on the above said date and they can download the hall tickets from the web portal. For other details visit this office web site ‘http//bse.telangana.gov.in’. Website: https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/NMMS.aspx and Apply for TS NMMS Exam.