Online Voter Enrollment and Corrections: How to enroll in Voter list at CEO, Telangana, Procedure for enrolling in Telangana voter list: The people who attained the voting age or does not have the voter ID have to enroll in state voter list. And it is an easy task to enroll the name in the voter list through online. The below process is for an individual who is going to vote for the first time. People who have moved from another constituency can also change their address and vote in the residing assembly constituency by selecting ‘due to shifting from another constituency’ from ‘Form 8’ instead of ‘First-time voter’. And if any person has shifted their residence within the constituency, then ‘Form 8A’ could be used to shift their name to that region.
How to enroll in Voter list at CEO, Telangana, Know your voter details 2019
Draft district electoral rolls were announced. Corrections, additions and omissions would be taken up on the basis of this draft. Special camps would be held for enrolling new voters. The corrections to the voters list would be completed as per its schedule.
Everybody’s right to vote in a democratic country: Everyone should take advantage of the right to vote. All young people who are 18 years old till January 1, 2020 are required to register as voters in the voter list. To find out if their name is on the youth voter list please visit www.nvsp.in or contact a concerned booth level official. There are three ways to register as an unnamed voter.
- Provide details to relative booth level officer.
- Form 6 should be applied to the concerned tahsildar’s office.
- Online can be registered at ceotelangana.nic.in website.
Form 6 – New Enrollment as a New Voter
Form 6A – Enrollment of Overseas Voter for Non-Resident Indians
Form 7 – Deletion (Shifting / Dead / Permanently Migrated) Removal
Form 8 – Corrections / Modifications Changes / Additions
Form 8A – Transposition from one PS to another PS (with in the AC)
Steps to enrol in Voter list
- Log on to the website of Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana and click on the ‘ E-registration’.
- Select your constituency name by clicking on Assembly constituency and select ‘Form 6’ from the options
- Select as ‘First time voter’ if you are going to vote for the first time in the form and fill all the details in it like name, address and so on.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents required for age and address proof and click on submit.
- The applicant will then receive an application reference number with a tracking number.
- An officer will pay a visit to the address to confirm the details after the application is being processed.
- After the verification, the voter ID will be sent through the post.
- Apply online for registration of new voter/due to shifting from AC
- Apply online for registration of overseas voter
- Deletion or objection in electoral roll
- Correction of entries in electoral roll
- Transposition within Assembly
- Track application status
The draft lists of voters were released. Make sure that your name and the names of your family members are listed in the link below. If there are no names, enter the names. Voting is the most valuable thing in a democracy. As intellectuals … it is the minimum responsibility of every citizen, job, teacher to vote. Let us practice it before we tell others. Our vote is the cornerstone of democracy. Let’s recognize that voting is a minimum responsibility.
Know your voter details: Know Your Name