How to give Web Options for TS EAMCET 2020 Admissions. TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 Registration process started on eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, JNTU will commence the registration process for TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 on June 24, 2020, onwards.
Candidates who have to register for the counselling process can check the official site of TS EAMCET on eamcet.tsche.ac.in. TS EAMCET Result 2020 was declared on June 10, 2020.
Steps to be followed
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking
- Attend Certificate Verification
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
TS EAMCET Web Counselling Dates:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification: 24-06-2020 To 01-07-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 27-06-2020 To 03-07-2020
3. Web Options: Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 06-07-2020 To 08-07-2020
4. Freezing of options 08-07-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 09-07-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website: 09-07-2020 To 12-07-2020
The registration process is for those candidates who want to take admission in JNTU in various courses- Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine. Candidates can register themselves through these simple steps given below.
How to Register for TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2020:
- Visit the official site of TS EAMCET on eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the link available on the home page as ‘Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks/ Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket/CBSE/ICSE/DIPLOMA/OPEN SCHOOL for the candidates not received TS EAMCET 2020 Rank’.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the hall ticket number, mobile number, and registration number.
- Enter the account and fill in the details.
- Make payment and log out.
Direct link to TS EAMCET registration
Candidates can register themselves, book slots for document verification from June 24 to July 1, 2020. Those candidates who have booked their slots can get their documents verified between June 27 to July 3, 2020.
Procedure for Web Options Entry
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc. will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
- Download the list of colleges/branches/districts from the website https://tseamcet.nic.in
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / Help Line Center (HLC).
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, log in with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid the disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
The Engineering exam was conducted on May 3, 4 and 6, 2020 and Agriculture and Medical (AM) exam was conducted on May 8 & 9, 2020. Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy, Veterinary, etc.,) Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2020-2020. For more related information, candidates can check the official site of TSCHE.