How to use Whatsapp on your PC, WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages.
breaking news, WhatsApp is now working on computer, WhatsApp users on Android phones can now write and read chats via their Web browsers with a few restrictions. The Facebook owned service with some 700 million monthly active users said in a blog post that people can now link their mobile phones with a WhatsApp Web client, allowing them to write and read messages via their computers.
The popular mobile messaging application WhatsApp, acquired by Facebook last year for nearly USD 22 billion, has unveiled a new service for sending messages from a Web browser. WhatsApp, which claims some 500 million users, said its Web service will be a “mirror” and would require an Internetconnected phone to work.
“Our Web client is simply an extension of your phone: the Web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device – this means all of your messages still live on your phone,” WhatsApp said in a blog post.
The new messaging service currently only works with Google’s Chrome browser and will not be available to iPhone users “due to Apple platform limitations,”according to WhatsApp. Facebook in October completed its buy of WhatsApp in a stock-and-cash deal. The acquisition highlighted the stunning growth of mobile messaging but also prompted analyst questions on the price paid by Facebook and future plans for the service.
WhatsApp Blog official Message
“Today, for the first time, millions of you will have the ability to use WhatsApp on your web browser. Our web client is simply an extension of your phone: the web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device — this means all of your messages still live on your phone.
To connect your web browser to your WhatsApp client, simply open https://web.whatsapp.com in your Google Chrome browser. You will see a QR code — scan the code inside of WhatsApp, and you’re ready to go. You have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client.
Your phone needs to stay connected to the internet for our web client to work, and please make sure to install the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone. Unfortunately for now, we will not be able to provide web client to our iOS users due to Apple platform limitations.
We really hope you find web client useful in your everyday lives.”
How to use Whatsapp on your PC/Browser?
Here, we provide instructions to how you can use WhatsApp on your PC or Laptop.
- Firstly, the first important thing is, you must have an android mobile
- You have a gmail account
- Latest WhatApp application installed in your mobile
- you must installed chrome browser in your computer.
- and you have an internet connection in both devices i.e in your mobile and in your computer.
How to use Whatsapp on your PC ,Let’s follow the instructions
- First go to web address by entering in your chrome : Web.WhatsApp.com, then its window will be appeared.
- Now, open the WhatApp application on your phone
- You have to update whatsapp in phone by going your Google Play Store.
and Searching for WhatsApp messenger, then hit on the update button and wait for few seconds till the application finish updating.
- After that open your WhatsApp Application on your phone and you need to go the menu section,
you can find option which is the WhatsApp Web.
- Just hit on it and it was ask to scan the QR code.
- go to your PC and open your google chrome browser by entering web address Web.WhatsApp.com, would find QR Code and you have to scan with your phone the same QR code on your pc.
- this way these two the phone as well as PC can access the messages on WhatsApp on your PC which gives you a very cool way of quickly accessing data on WhatsApp on your PC and you can very easily apply right from the PC only, Send pictures,send everything from your PC/your chrome brwser to your WhatsApp friends.
Watch the Video for more information:
But you should remember that your phone needs to stay connect to the internet for the web client work. Do not need to go to the phone. It is very simple and easy way to connect your phone.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details