IGNOU Term-end Examination Fee Due Dates for TEE June Exam 2021. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to apply online for the June 2021 term-end examination up to June 30, 2021. IGNOU extends the last date for submission of exam form, assignments, project reports, etc. till 30th June 2021 for TEE June 2021
The university in its notice said, keeping in view the spread of Coronavirus, the epidemic and complete lockdown throughout the country, IGNOU has extended the last date of accepting the June 2021 Term-end examination forms without any late fee up to June 2021. The university advises the jail inmates to submit exam form through the concerned regional centre only.
IGNOU June 2021 Term-end exam schedule
|To be notified||Nil||The exam centre will be allotted on first come first basis.|
|To be notified||Nil|
|To be notified||Rs.1000||Exam centre will be only in the city of the Regional Centre|
IGNOU exam fee and mode of payment
|Theory||Rs. 150/- per course|
|Practical & Lab||Rs. 150/- per course|
Meanwhile, the IGNOU has declared the Term-end Examination result on its official website – www.ignou.ac.in. In case the result of any course is not declared, candidates are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the result to avoid late fee charge.
At the time of filling of the examination form, if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing the June 2020 TEE is not reflected in the box, you are advised to approach Registrar, SRD (email@example.com) or phone no. 011-29571301.
Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University website – www.ignou.ac.in – approximately 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
IGNOU June TEE Application Submission: Important Dates
- Date of filling the online application: June 1
- Last date to apply: 30-06-2021
- Last date to apply with late fee charges: Nil
How to apply for IGNOU December TEE Application Submission:
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of IGNOU
- Go to the link on the homepage that reads Term End Exams or December TEE Exams 2020
- You will be redirected to a new page for the application submission
- The candidates are advised to enter the exam code/ programme code, the enrollment ID and their mode of payment
- Log in and enter your date of birth, gender and exam centre.
- Select the course codes you would appear in and apply
- Submit the application fee and keep a copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
- the candidates must note that this time no centre change request will be entertained by the University so they should be careful while filling the forms.