On January 24 the Indian Navy had released the Admit Card for Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) on its official website. Now, On January 28 Indian Navy has released the Admit Card for Matric Recruit (MR) on its official website.
Join Indian Navy Admit Cards 2023 are available for SSR, AA, MR posts. Candidates, who have applied for the Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) examination, can download their admit card from the official website.
The Indian Navy MR Admit Card can be downloaded through candidate login by entering the registered email and password. The direct download link for MR Admit Card October batch 2023 is given below.
The Indian Navy had invited online applications from unmarried male candidates, who fulfil eligibility conditions, for enrolment as sailors for 400 vacancies for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2023 batch.
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700- Rs 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
The examination for Indian Navy MR is likely to be conducted in the month of February 2023.
How to download the Indian Navy Admit Card:
- Go to the official website for Indian Navy Recruitment: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment link visible under the ‘Current Events’ tab
- In the new window, click on the admit card link
- Enter your details and download your admit card link
- Download Indian Navy Admit Card From Here
Indian Navy Matric Recruit(MR)
Selection Criteria for Indian Navy Matric Recruit(MR): Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy MR 2023 CBT exam pattern
The Indian Navy Matric Recruits (MR) recruitment examination for October 2023 session will be conducted by the Indian Navy recruitment department in the month of February 2023. The candidates who have applied for the Indian Navy MR 2023 can check the details related to the exam format below:
Indian Navy MR 2023 CBT Format: The Indian Navy MR 2023 exam will be held in a computer-based-test (CBT) mode. The CBT will comprise of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of one mark each. The questions will be set in both Hindi and English language. The paper will be divided into two sections – Science and Mathematics; and General Knowledge. The candidates can refer to the syllabus of class 10th for preparation of the Indian Navy MR examination. The candidates should also note that there is Negative marking of 0.25 marks per question in the exam.
Indian Navy MR Sailors Post, Pay, Allowances, & Other Benefits
If selected, the candidates will be paid Rs 14,600 per month during their training period. After training period is over, the candidates will be paid as per Level 3 of Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100) + MSP @ Rs 5,200 pm + DA. After promotion, prospects up to Master Chief Petty Officer I are entitled to Level 8 of Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 47,600 – Rs 69,100) + MSP @ Rs 5,200 pm + DA.
- Books, reading material, uniform, food, accommodation
- Group housing benefits, leave travel concession for self and dependents, medical treatment
- Annual and casual leave, house rent allowance, children education
- Post-retirement benefit like pension, gratuity, leave encashment
- An insurance cover of Rs 50,00,000
Indian Navy MR October 2023 batch: Computer-based Examination.
• The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
• The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
• The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
• The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
• Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
• The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Penalty for Wrong Answer: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Syllabus for Matric Recruits October 2023 batch:
Section A: Science and Mathematics:
• Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications
• Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications
• Heat, Temperature, metals and NonMetals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
• Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
• Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
• Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
Section B: General Awareness:
• Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
• Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
• History, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
• Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
• Eminent Personalities, National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
• Sports: Championships / Winners/Terms/ Number of Players
Join Indian Navy Admit Card 2023 for SSR, AA, MR posts:
Join Indian Navy Admit Card 2023 for SSR, AA, MR posts. Indian Navy has released the Admit Card for Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Admit Card on its official website. The Indian Navy had invited applications from unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – for August 2023 batch course commencing August 2023.
The examination for Indian Navy AA & SSR is likely to be conducted in the month of February 2023. Candidates, who have applied for the examination, can download their admit card from the official website – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ – through the candidate login section.
A Web note is displaying on the official website, the AA/SSR admit card will be available for download from January 24, 2023, to February 4, 2023, the INET (Officers) admit card can be downloaded between January 28, 2023, and February 8, 2023 (both dates are inclusive) and the candidates who have applied for the Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) can be able to download their admit cards from January 28, 2023, to February 7, 2023.
Indian Navy AA/SSR training:
SSR ( Senior Secondary Recruits): Candidates selected will undergo 22 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
AA (Artificer Apprentice): Candidates selected will undergo nine weeks’ Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade at various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
Syallabus for Artificer Apprentices and Senior Secondary Recruits:
• Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation
• Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity
• Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
• Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
• Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
• Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
• Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
• Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
• Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
• Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
• Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice
• Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finite, Punctuation
• Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
• Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns
• Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement
• Sports: Championships/Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs
• Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies
• Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
• Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Indian Navy has all set to release the Sailor Exam 2023 Admit Card for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Matric Recruits (MR) in February 2019. Candidates who have applied for the posts can download their Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card from the official website. Qualifying candidates in Computer Based Examination will be called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) followed by Medical Examination.
The Sailor MR, SSR, AA exams are being conducted by the Indian Navy to fill:
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): 2500 posts
Artificer Apprentice (AA): 500 vacancies
Matric Recruit (MR): 400 posts
As per the official notification, “Results of the online examination will be announced tentatively after 30 days. Approximately 10,000 candidates will be called for PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination. A State-wise merit list will be prepared of all qualified candidates based upon the vacancies of the respective State. The qualifying cut off marks for appearing in PFT & Preliminary Recruitment Medical may vary from State to State. Allocation of centres for PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination will be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.”