Women’s University Online Degree admissions will be conducted by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education and Commissionerate of Collegiate Education. DOST will release the Women’s University Degree Admission 2023 or WU Degree Admission 2023 notification at website of Degree Online Services Telangana, https://dost.cgg.gov.in/.
OUCW Koti Women’s College Degree Admissions: Women’s University is formerly known as Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad has given WU Degree Admission notification in the month of March. The Koti Women’s University invites the applications from the eligible women students for admission into its BA, B.Com., B.Sc. Programs for this academic year.
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed the Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana (BIE Telangana)/BIE AP or any equivalent qualification by recognized board.
|Name of the admission||Women’s University Online Degree Admissions 2023|
|Title||Apply for Women’s University Degree Admissions 2023|
|Subject||DOST will release Women’s University Degree Admission 2023 notification|
|Women’s University Website||https://www.oucwkoti.ac.in/|
|Degree Admission Web Portal||https://dost.cgg.gov.in/|
Mission & Vision of OUCW Koti Womens College
Mission: The goals and objectives of the institution are to offer quality education to women and to empower them with information and awareness that enable them to cope with the challenges at various levels and in different spheres and to strive for excellence in the fields of teaching, research and employment.
Make young women strong and confident by imparting transformational education that is intellectually stimulating and academically inspiring and address the issues of gender in all their complexities in an effort to achieve optimum empowerment.
Facilitate each woman to gain personal strength based on values and life sustaining skills which enable them to meet the challenges of the changing world.
Vision: The College is committed to offer quality education to women students and after successful completion of 90 years is now moving towards 100 years mark. The Vision Statement of the College is given below:
- To offer quality education to women and contribute to the overall development of girl-students.
- To provide an environment conducive to realization of the students’ full potential.
- To empower girl-students with information and awareness that enables them to cope with the challenges at various levels and in different spheres.
- To train them for a varied skilled roles and professions.
- To enable students to grow into socially aware, independent, able and responsible individuals.
- To equip the students with skills, attitudes, and habits of learning that would help them in adapting themselves to the continual changes in their professional interactional area.
- To awaken and sensitize students to evolve the right skills, attitudes and learning strategies in order to suit the dynamic, professional and job demands.
- To strive for excellence in the fields of teaching, research and employment.
How to apply for Online Degree admissions: Interested candidates can apply through online mode at DOST Website, Only one online registration is sufficient for all the colleges/courses of one or more Universities. For online application and for further details, visit the domain, http://dost.cgg.gov.in. Registration fee: Application fee (Includes registration fee): Rs.100/-
For more details on Koti Women’s College Degree Admissions, please contact to college officials or please visit: http://www.oucwkoti.ac.in/. OUCW Koti Womens College Degree Admissions.