OUCW Koti Women’s College Degree Admissions: Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad has given Degree Admission 2020 notification in this month.
The Koti OU women college invites the applications from the eligible women students for admission into its BA, B.Com., B.Sc. Programs for the academic year 2020-21.
Candidates must have passed the Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana (BIE Telangana)/BIE AP or any equivalent qualification by recognized board.
|Title||OUCW Koti Women’s College Degree Admissions 2020|
|Subject||Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad has given Degree Admission 2020 notification|
Mission & Vision of OUCW Koti Womens College
The goals and objectives of the institution are to offer quality education to women and to empower them with information and awareness that enable them to cope with the challenges at various levels and in different spheres and to strive for excellence in the fields of teaching, research and employment.
Make young women strong and confident by imparting transformational education that is intellectually stimulating and academically inspiring and address the issues of gender in all their complexities in an effort to achieve optimum empowerment.
Facilitate each woman to gain personal strength based on values and life sustaining skills which enable them to meet the challenges of the changing world.
The College is committed to offer quality education to women students and after successful completion of 90 years is now moving towards 100 years mark. The Vision Statement of the College is given below:
- To offer quality education to women and contribute to the overall development of girl-students.
- To provide an environment conducive to realization of the students’ full potential.
- To empower girl-students with information and awareness that enables them to cope with the challenges at various levels and in different spheres.
- To train them for a varied skilled roles and professions.
- To enable students to grow into socially aware, independent, able and responsible individuals.
- To equip the students with skills, attitudes, and habits of learning that would help them in adapting themselves to the continual changes in their professional interactional area.
- To awaken and sensitize students to evolve the right skills, attitudes and learning strategies in order to suit the dynamic, professional and job demands.
- To strive for excellence in the fields of teaching, research and employment.
How to apply for Online Degree admissions:
Interested candidates can apply through online mode at DOST Website, Only one online registration is sufficient for all the colleges/courses of one or more Universities. For online application and for further details, visit the domain, http://dost.cgg.gov.in
Application fee (Includes registration fee): Rs.100/-
Key dates for Online Degree admissions:
1. Date of commencement of online registration & submission of applications : 20.05.2020
2. Last date for submitting the online application : 06.06.2020
3. Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/- : 08.06.2020
Note: Above dates are tentative.Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.
For more details on Koti Women’s College Degree Admissions 2020, please contact to college officials or please visit: http://www.oucwkoti.ac.in/
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details