The schedule for the Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) admissions 2020 has been released on the official portal – dost.cgg.gov.in. The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has announced the result for intermediate 1st and 2nd year examination.
Vacancy Seats Drive DOST Online Degree Admissions
Fresh Registrations and Web-Options for DOST 2020, Vacancy-Seats Drive will be only for a day/ i.e., on 17.12.2020. Those candidates who were allotted seats in the Special Drive and could not self- report online and confirm at the college can now do so from 16 December to 17 December 2020.
Seat allotment for Vacancy-Seats Drive will be on 18.12.2020. Online self-reporting and college confirmation by the allotted candidates shall be on 19.12.2020. Spot-Admissions for DOST online-colleges, Private Un-aided and Private Aided Degree Colleges (only In self-financing courses) Is from 18 December to 19 December 2020.
DOST Special Drive Admissions
Students are given another opportunity for admissions in degree colleges. ‘Dost’ has announced special drive dates for those who have not yet received admissions. Registration can be done from November 27 to December 3. The shortlist will be announced on December 5.
The Convenor of the Telangana State Degree Online Services (DOST) said that as part of the degree online admissions, a special phase counseling will be conducted from November 27 to the 3rd of December month.
Students who have not yet registered with DOST for admissions should register from the November 27th and attend the verification of certificates. Seats will be allocated on the 5th of December month to students who have been given web options as part of special drive counseling.
Students who have secured seats are required to report to the respective colleges from the 5th to the 8th of December month.
Eligibility for DOST Degree Admissions: Students who have already registered and not secured a seat, who have registered and are not given web options, and who have obtained a seat and have not confirmed college are eligible for this Special Phase Counseling.
DOST Special Drive Fresh Registrations & Web Options
Who are eligible to participate in DOST Special Drive Admission?
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options
3. Already Registered but couldn’t secure seat
4. Already allotted seats but did not confirm in the college
|DOST Special Drive Activity||Dates|
|Registration & Web Option Entry||27-11-2020 to 03-12-2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||03-12-2020 |
PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|Seat allotment for Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee as the case may be) by students||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online in Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
All those students who have cleared the 2nd year exams will now be going for the degree admission, through DOST.
In order to obtain admission in degree programmes in universities in Telangana, they will be required to get themselves registered on the DOST portal.
As per the released schedule, the official notification regarding the same will be released on June 22 and the registration for the same will commence from July 1st.
1. First Phase Registrations: 23-05-2020 to 06-06-2020
2. Second Phase Registrations: 10-06-2020 to 17-06-2020
3. Third Phase Registrations: 20-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
Telangana DOST Seat Allotment List on at dost.cgg.gov.in:
Candidates who had successfully registered for Telangana DOST 2020, must keep a tab on the official website for the Seat Allotment List and follow the further counseling process by reporting to allocated colleges.
Telangana DOST Seat Allotment List is scheduled to be released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) on its official website dost.cgg.gov.in.
TSCHE had started registration for Degree Online Services of Telangana (DOST) last month for candidates seeking admissions to Undergraduate courses like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com.(Hons)/BSW/BBA /BBM/BCA etc at colleges and institutions affiliated with Telangana State’s 6 universities
- Mahatma Gandhi University,
- Palamuru University,
- Satavahana University,
- Telangana University,
- Kakatiya University, and
- Osmania University for the academic session of 2020-2021.
Candidates who had successfully registered for Telangana DOST 2020, must keep a tab on the official website for the Allotment List and follow the further counseling process by reporting to allocated colleges.
DOST Web Options Entry Dates:
1. First Phase Web Options: 25-05-2020 to 06-06-2020
2. Second Phase Web Options: 10-05-2020 to 17-06-2020
3. Third Phase Web Options: 20-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
The Class Work-I Semester will begin on 01 July 2020. The first list of seat allotment woud be released on 10 June 2020 and candidates were asked to report at the respective colleges from 10 to 15 June 2020; while the second list of seat allotment would be released on 20 June 2020.
After seat allotment, students will be able to get admission in undergraduate courses (Degree Courses) at various colleges affiliated with
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Satavahana University and
for the academic session of 2020-2020.
The online service DOST brings all
Private colleges and
under one umbrella giving the students a wide range of colleges and courses to choose from.
Last year, Aadhaar card details were being matched with the biometric details of all the candidates to avoid duplication or fake admissions cases.
DOST Seat allotment Results list 2020:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will be releasing the Degree Online Services of Telangana (DOST) third allotment list tomorrow, on June 30, as per the official website. The registration process for the DOST admissions 2020 began on May 23. Once releases, all those who had applied for admission can check the list at— dost.cgg.gov.in. After seat allotment, students will be able to get admission in undergraduate courses at various colleges affiliated with Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Satavahana University and Palamuru University for the academic session of 2020-2020.
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) announced the result for intermediate 1st and 2nd year examination few weeks back and all those who had cleared the 2nd year exams will now be going for the degree admission, through DOST. The results were released by Deputy CM and Education Minister Kadiyam Srihari.
First Phase DOST Registrations:
- Registrations: 01-07-2020 to 14-07-2020
- web options: 06-07-2020 to 15-07-2020
- Seat allotment- First List: 22-07-2020
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in I-phase: 23-07-2020 to 27-07-2020
Second Phase DOST Registrations:
- Registrations: 23-07-2020 to 29-07-2020
- Web Options: 23-07-2020 to 30-07-2020
- Seat allotment- Second List: 07-08-2020
- Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase: 08-08-2020 to 12-08-2020
Third Phase DOST Registrations:
- Registrations: 08-08-2020 to 13-08-2020
- Web options: 08-08-2020 to 14-08-2020
- Seat allotment –Final List: 19-08-2020
- Online Self Reporting by the Candidates-Final Phase: 20-08-2020 to 21-08-2020
- Commencement of Ist Semester Classes: 01-09-2020
- First Phase Registrations: 01-07-2020 to 14-07-2020
- Second Phase Registrations: 23-07-2020 to 29-07-2020
- Registrations: 08-08-2020 to 13-08-2020
DOST Web options:
- First Phase web options: 06-07-2020 to 15-07-2020
- Second Phase Web Options: 23-07-2020 to 30-07-2020
- Third Phase Web options: 08-08-2020 to 14-08-2020
DOST Seat allotments:
- First Phase Seat allotment- First List: 22-07-2020
- Second Phase Seat allotment- Second List: 07-08-2020
- Third Phase Seat allotment –Final List: 19-08-2020
DOST Online Self Reporting by Students:
- First Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in I-phase: 23-07-2020 to 27-07-2020
- Second Phase Online Self Reporting by candidates in II Phase: 08-08-2020 to 12-08-2020
- Third Phase Online Self Reporting by the Candidates-Final Phase: 20-08-2020 to 21-08-2020
Important dates for Seat Allotment List Results:
- First List: 22-07-2020
- Second List: 07-08-2020
- Final List: 19-08-2020
Verification of Special Category Certificates:
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details