GoI Post-Matric Scholarships for Students belonging to the Minority Communities, Post-Matric Scholarships For Minority Students,Important dates for Post-Matric Scholarships, Last Date, AP and TS Post Matric Scholarships. Post-Matric Scholarships: The Prime Ministers New 15 Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities was announced in June, 2006. It provides that a postmatric scholarship scheme for meritorious students from minority communities would be implemented. The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability. The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a government or private higher secondary school/college/university, including such residential institutes of the Government and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government/Union Territory Administration concerned. It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes XI and XII level.
1. Scholarship Name: Post-Matric Scholarships 2019
2. Courses: Professional & Technical courses
3. Scholarship Amount: Rs.9000 p.a for 11th &12th standard & Rs.6000 for Under graduate
4. Income Limit: 2 lakhs
5. Last Date for apply: 31-10-2019
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
Unlike scholarship for SC and ST, there are a fixed number of scholarships for minorities is small and limited. Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Scholarship will be provided for the entire course. However, maintenance allowance will be given for a period not exceeding 10 months only in an academic year.
Renewal for Scholarship:
The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the examination.
Announcement of Scheme:
The scheme will be announced by the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration well in time, through advertisements in the leading language newspapers and local dailies and by using other suitable publicity media.
Mode of Applying:
The concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration will supply the application forms, till such time computerized systems are made operational. The application forms should be received back along with requisite certificates/certifications within the stipulated period. Now Govt. of India has provide foacility to the Candidates for applying through online mode at its official website.
Pattern of Financial Assistance:
100% funding will be given by the Central Government to the State Government/Union Territory Administration.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh. Unlike scholarship for SC and ST, there are a fixed number of scholarships for minorities and hence preference for selection has been laid down. Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
- The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
- The award will be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination. Scholarship will not be awarded for more than the normal period of time taken to obtain certificate/degree/M. Phil degree/doctorate degree.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from employer for employed parents.
- The school/college/university authority will certify the claim of the student of being an outstation students not residing in hostel of the institution concerned on the basis of permanent address and parents address.
- Migration of students from one institution to another would not normally be allowed during the course of the academic year except under exceptional circumstances and in the interest of the students academic career.
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled. The State Government/Union Territory Administration can also directly cancel the award if duly satisfied of the reasons of violation of these regulations governing the scheme.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration.
- The State Government/Union Territory Administration will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
- Course fee/tuition fee will be credited to the schools/colleges/institutions bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the banks.
- Maintenance allowance will be credited to the students bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the banks.
The State Government/Union Territory Administration will maintain a separate account and records relating to the funds received from the Ministry and they will be subjected to inspection by the officers of the Ministry or any other agency designated by the Ministry.
- The student obtaining benefits under this scholarship scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scholarship scheme for the same purpose.
- The State Government/ Union Territory Administration shall constitute a committee of the departments implementing such scholarship schemes to ensure that the students from the minority community, who may also belong to SC/ST/OBC category, does not avail scholarship from other sources for the same purpose and avail only from one source.
- The fund for distribution of scholarships in subsequent years will be released after receiving the utilization certificate for the previous year.
The scheme will be evaluated at regular intervals by the Ministry or any other agency designated by the Ministry and the cost of the evaluation study will be borne by the Ministry under the provision of the scheme.
- The State/Union Territory shall place all relevant details of financial and physical achievements on their website.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India.
It is mandatory for all students to apply online on ..
“After submitting applications online, take print out of application & submit it in the Institutions/College.”
Post matric Scholarships: Post Matric Scholarships to AP Telangana students
Pre matric Scholarships: Pre Matric Scholarships to AP Telangana students
Documents to be attached.:
● Aadhar Card
● Photo with signature
● Last year Mark list
● Residential Proof
● Self Declaration of Income Proof.
● Self declaration of Religious Certificate.
● Bank Passbook xerox with IFSC Number.Post-Matric Scholarships @ ePass Web portal:
1. Fresh: Post-Matric Scholarships *Fresh for SC, ST, BC & Disable /Minority Students Registrations to be Opened for ap students and to be opened for TS Students
2. Renewal: Post-Matric Scholarships *Renewal for SC, ST, BC & Disable /Minority Students for Registrations to be Opened for ap students and to be opened for TS Students
a. Last date for submission of Scholarship Application on Online for AP Students
@ https://epass.apcfss.in/ / http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
b. Last date for submission of Scholarship Application on Online for TS Students
@ http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/-| JnanaBhumi AP Post Matric Scholarships |- GOI Post Matric Scholarships:
Last date is 31-01-2019 for Online applying for Post matrict Scholarships to Minority Students and 30-09-2019 for Disabled students.. @ scholarships.gov.inApply for Post Matrict Scholarships through Online Mode (Live)
Apply Online for ePass Fee Reimbursement/Postmatric Scholarship
For more details on Post-Matric Scholarships(Fee Reimbursement)……….