Rajiv Vidya Mission, Andhra Pradesh has issued Proceedings Rc.No.677 on September 23, 2013. This proceedings for Guidelines on the utilization of Mandal Resource Centre Grant and School Complex Grant for the year 2013-2014. Proceeding No.556 for Guidelines on the School Complex Grant for the year 2013-14 had been issued on August 12, 2013 by the AP RVM. Proceedings No.677 details are provided here.
Proceedings No. 677/ RVM(SSA) /C2/2012; Dated:23.09.2013.
Subject: AP RVM(SSA) Hyderabad -Grants -Release of MRC Grant and School Complex Grant-Guidelines communicated-Regarding.
All the Project Officers of RVM(SSA) in the state are informed that, an amount of Rs 50,000/- per MRC and Rs.10,000 for School Complex have been approved in Annual Work Plan & Budget for the year 2013-14 as MRC Grant and School Complex Grant (CRC). the budget will be released shortly.
It is further informed that, the guidelines for utilization of School Complex Grant have already communicated vide this office Proceedings Rc.No. 556/RVM(SSA)/C1/2012, Dated: 12.08.2013. Now the guidelines for utilization of MRC grant and other general guidelines are herewith communicated for taking necessary action.
AP RVM(SSA) – Guidelines on the utilization of Grants 2013-14:
The following guidelines are issued for utilization of grants released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2013-14.
1. MRC Grant – Rs.50,000/- per year
- Rs. 750/- per month for phone and internet -Rs.9000/-.
- Rs.400/- per month for MEOs cell phone -Rs.4800/-.
- Rs.4400/- per month for Attender / messenger / watchman -Rs.13500.(For 3 months) Remaining months to be released from DPO management cost).
- Rs.600/- per month for Electricity charges -Rs.7200/-.
- Stationary, Xerox, office expenses, postage -Rs.3250/-.
- Providing tea to the HMs during monthly meetings ( at Rs. 250/- per meeting x 9 meeting) -Rs.2250/-.
- FTA to MEOs( as per GO Ms No.99, Dt.6.4.2010) For 15 days tour in a month Rs.500/- for 10 months -MEO should submit the school visit reports – Rs.5000/-
- Repair of TV, DVD, Computers, Printers, ROTs, furniture etc., White washing of MRC building, Maintenance of Toilet and drinking water -Rs.5000/-.
2. School Complex Grant -Rs. 10000/-. Already communicated the guidelines vide Proceedings Rc.No. 556/RVM(SSA)/C1/2012, Dated: 12.08.2013.
3. General Guidelines:
- All types of grants shall be utilized as per the Implementation Plan.
- The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above mentioned items and the resolutions shall be recorded accordingly.
- Social audit shall be done by SMC on utilization of the grants.
- Stock and Issue Register shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
- Expenditure and balance available shall be conducted at bi-monthly SMC meetings.
- Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
- Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level; School Complex Head Master & Joint Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
- School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
- In case of aided schools the electricity bills may be paid from the School grants as per norms given for other management schools.
- The DIET, DPO staff and MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidelines register and furnish report to the academic guidelines register and furnish report to the DPO and SPO. necessary action may be take based on the observations made during their visits.
- The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures action.
1. Rc.677 – MRC Grant|
2. Rc.556 – School Complex|
3. Rc.556 – Organization of|
School Complex Meetings
4. RVM – School Grants|