Absence on the Re-opening Day or on Closing Day-Clarifications: RC 815 Summer vacation Prefix and Suffix Clarification/Clarifications on Summer Holidays Prefixing or Suffixing Absence on the Re-opening or on Closing day of the School
Proceedings.Rc.No 815/El/1999, Dated:01.09.1999
Proceedings of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P, Hyderabad.
Establishment-Education-Absence on the re-opening day or on the closing day of the school – Certain clarification – Issued. Summer Vacation Prefix and Suffix Clarifications
1. Proc. Rc.No. 10324/E4-2/69, dated 07.11.69 of the Director of Public Instruction, AP, Hyderabad
2. Proc. Rc.No. 1933/03/83, dated 30.03.1984 of the Commissioner and Director of school Education, AP, Hyderabad
3. Andhra Pradesh Leave Rules, 1933
1. The attention of the undermentioned Officers is invited to the references read above, wherein it has been clarified that the vacation may be combined with or taken in continuation of any kind of leave other than Casual Leave.
2. In spite of clear instructions issued in the references, certain doubts are raised.
3. They are therefore once again clarified that as per the rules in force,
If any Teacher who was present on last working day and is absent on the re-opening day of the School i.e, Present on April-23rd, and Absent on June-12th
If any Teacher was absent on last working day but is present on the re-opening day of the school,
i.e, Absent on April-23rd, and Present on June-12th
For the above both cases he/she may be sanctioned Earned leave for the days he/she was absent,
suffixing or prefixing the Summer Vacation.
Similar action may also be taken in the case of terminal holidays which exceed 14 days and sanction the leave to which they are eligible duly suffixing or prefixing the terminal holidays.
– Regarding Summer Vacation as per Rule 22A of A.P.Leave Rules vacation may be availed in combination or in continuation of any other kind of Leave.
– That means one should apply EL/HPL/EOL either on closing day or reopening day. vacation will be treated as vacation only.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details