How to Check SBI PO Final Result, PO Allotment Letter Download: State Bank of India has declared SBI PO Final Result 2020 on October 18, 2020. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. The preliminary examination was conducted on June 8 and June 9, 2020, and the main examination was conducted on July 20, 2020.
The PO Phase III Group Exercise and Interview was conducted in September/October 2020. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their results by following these simple steps given below. Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of IndiaAdvertisement No. CRPD/ PO/ 2020-20/ 01 dated 02.04.2019
SBI PO Recruitment Important Dates:
- Applications Received: April 2 to 22
- Online Preliminary Examination: June 8, 9, 15, 16, 2020
- Preliminary Examination Result: 29th June 2020
- Online Main Examination: July 20, 2020
- Main Examination Result: 24th August 2020
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: In September 2020
- Final Result Declared: 18th October 2020
- The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of May 2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 4th week of May 2020
How to Check the SBI PO Final Result 2020:
- Visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the SBI PO Final Result 2020 link available on the career page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login credentials.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your result and keep a hard copy of the same for further need. SBI PO Final Result 2020
SBI PO 2020 will recruit 2000 Probationary Officer posts in the organization. Candidates will be appointed by the bank soon. For more related details, candidates can check the official site of SBI.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details