SBI PO Final Result-2020 & How to Check?; PO Allotment Letter Download: State Bank of India has declared SBI PO Final Result-2020 on October 18,-2020. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. The preliminary examination was conducted on June 8 and June 9,-2020 and the main examination was conducted on July 20,-2020.
The PO Phase III Group Exercise and Interview was conducted in September/October-2020. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result by following these simple steps given below.Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of IndiaAdvertisement No. CRPD/ PO/-2020-20/ 01 dated 02.04.2019
SBI PO Recruitment Important Dates:
Applications Received: April 2 to 22
Online Preliminary Examination: June 8, 9, 15, 16,-2020
Preliminary Examination Result: 29th June-2020
Online Main Examination: July 20,-2020
Main Examination Result: 24th August-2020
Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: In September-2020
Final Result Declared: 18th October-2020
Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of May-2020 onwards
Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 4th week of May-2020
- How to Check the SBI PO Final Result-2020:
- Visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the SBI PO Final Result-2020 link available on the career page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login credentials.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your result and keep a hard copy of the same for further need. SBI PO Final Result-2020 – Check Your ResultPO Allotment Letter
SBI PO-2020 will recruit 2000 Probationary Officer posts in the organization. Candidates will be appointed by the bank soon. For more related details, candidates can check the official site of SBI.