AP PGCET Counselling Registration 2022 or AP PGCET Web Counselling Registration 2022 would be started on its Andhra Pradesh PG Admission web portal, https://sche.ap.gov.in/. AP PCET Counselling 2022 notification has been released by the Yogi Vemana University for Registration, Slot booking, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry and Seat Allotment Result for Post Graduate Course Admission.
Candidates who have qualified in the AP PGCET can complete the registration process on the official web portal to participate in the admission counselling for admission into post graduate courses in PG colleges, affiliated colleges, private, unaided and minority colleges.
The qualified and eligible candidates of AP Post Graduate Entrance Test are informed to register for Admission Counseling as per the schedule The details of colleges, tuition fee and all other important information are placed on the Website https://sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Registration and Web options. Candidates are informed to upload their certificates at https://sche.ap.gov.in for verification
|Name of the registration||AP PGCET Counselling Registration 2022|
|Conducting University Name||Yogi Vemana University|
|Title||Complete the AP PGCET Web Counselling Registration 2022|
|Subject||YVU has released Web Counselling Dates notification for AP PGCET Admissions 2022|
|Web Counselling Registration||27-12-2022 to 02-01-2022|
|Official PGCET Admission Website||https://sche.ap.gov.in/|
|APSCHE CETs Web Portal||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx|
|PGCET Admission Portal||https://pgcet-sche.aptonline.in/APPGCET/|
- AP PGCET Web Counselling Process would be done as per the counselling schedule for PG Admissions.
- AP PGCET Admission Counselling Schedule notification for Counselling Registrations, Verification of Certificates. Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment.
- The eligible candidates will be admitted to various courses through the process of web-based counselling.
- The qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission have to attend for certificate verification in person at designated centres.
- The eligible candidates have to exercise web options, upon which the provisional allotment of admissions will be made through a process of web-based counselling.
- Those candidates who are allotted a provisional admission will have to pay the prescribed fee through online and report to the allotted college.
AP PGCET Web Counselling Schedule
|Web Counselling Registration||27-12-2021 to 02-01-2022|
|Web Options||03-01-2022 to 06-01-2022|
|Change of Web Options||07-01-2022|
|Online Certificate Verification||27-12-2021 to 02-01-2022|
|Allotment of seats||11-01-2022|
Stages in AP PGCET Web Counselling Process:
- Stage I Registrations: Pay the Web Counselling Processing Fee and Candidates Registrations at HLC
- Stage II Certificates Verification: Attend the Certificates Verification at Helpline centres with necessary Documents
- Stage III Web Options Entry: Candidates should log in for the Exercise the Web Options Entry and Print the List of saved Options
- Stage IV Seat Allotment: Candidates may log in for know the Seats Allotment and Download the Seat Allotment Order
- Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options
- Exercise web options as per the given schedule.
- candidates are advised to take utmost care while giving web options as the allotments will be made in the order of preference given.
- The candidate is required to download the provisional allotment order and report to the allotted college
Steps to Complete the AP PGCET Counselling Registration 2022
Candidates should complete the Step One that is Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of original certificates for online verification as per guidelines. The qualified and eligible candidates of AP PGCET examinations are informed to upload the required certificate for online verification to attend Web counseling for admission into for PG courses for this academic year as per the schedule.
- Visit the https://sche.ap.gov.in/ Website
Candidates who have qualified in the AP PGCET examination can visit the official website of AP SCHE, https://sche.ap.gov.in/ in your browser.
- Click on the AP PGCET Admission Link
Once you reach the AP SCHE official website, you can click on the 'PGCET Admission' link at web counselling sites section on the homepage. Then, AP PG Common Entrance Test Admission Portal will be opened in your device.
- Click on the Registration Link
Once you reach the Andhra Pradesh PGCET admission portal, click on the 'Registration' Link
- Create Your Login
Create your user login by giving all the details and then start filling the application form.
- Pay the Processing Fee
After filling the application, candidates can upload the necessary documents/certificates, pay the requisite fee and click on submit.
- Click on the Submit Button
After PGCET counselling processing fee payment, candidates need to click on the submit button. Then, your application form would be submitted.
- Download the Application Form
After clicking on the submit button, candidates can download the the PGCET admission application form and take a print it, preserve it for future reference.
How to Register at AP PGCET Counselling 2022
- Candidates must first go to the official Andhra Pradesh PG Common Entrance Test website at pgcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Select the ‘registration form’ link available on the homepage.
- On a new window, enter credentials such as PGCET Hall Ticket Number and date of birth.
- Fill in the required details and pay the requisite amount to register.
- Also, take a print of the submitted registration form for any future reference.
List of Documents for Certificates Verification:
The following original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies to be brought for the certificate verification
- Common Entrance Test Rank Card.
- Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- Transfer certificate (TC).
- provisional certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
- SSC Memo.
- Proof of Local/Non-Local status of the candidates according to rules in force.
- Community Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates seeking admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Widow/Children of Armed personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped and Teacher and Laboratory Assistant categories.
Who are the eligible to apply for Web Counselling?
Candidates who have qualified the AP PGCET Exam as well as in the Degree examination are eligible to apply for AP PGCET Web Counselling.
Why to conduct AP PGCET Web Counselling?
AP PGCET Web Counselling would be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, AP SCHE for the admissions to various Post Graduate Courses on the basis of the AP PGCET examination.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for AP PGCET Web Counseling?
Candidates who have qualified AP PGCET examination and also cleared their Under Graduate examinations are eligible to apply for the consenting. Also, students under OC category ought to have scored a minimum of 45% in their qualifying examination. Minimum per cent requirement for reserved category candidates is 40%. 44.5% and 39.5% and above are acceptable.
Which documents are required for the verification of certificates under AP PGCET Web Counselling?
Rank Card, Hall Ticket, TC, Certificate of qualifying examination, MEMO of the qualifying examination, SSC Memo.
Proof of Local/Non-Local status of the candidates, Community Certificate, Income certificate and Relevant original certificates are required for the verification certificates.