How to Submit TS Agriculture Polytechnic Admission Online Application Form 2020 at pjtsau.edu.in. Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) has published Agricultural Polytechnic Admission 2020 notification
PJTSAU is inviting the Online applications in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for admission into two years duration Agricultural, Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Courses
And Three-year Diploma in agriculture Engineering courses in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) and its affiliated recognized private Agriculture Polytechnic institutes for the academic year 2020-2021.
TS Agriculture Polytechnic Admission Online Application Form 2020 Details
|Name Of The Application||TS Agriculture Polytechnic Admission Online Application Form 2020|
|Inviting University Name||Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University|
|Title||Submit TS Agriculture Polytechnic Admission Online Application Form 2020|
|Subject||PJTSAU has released an Online application form for Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Courses Admission|
|Application Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnic Admission Online Application Form|
|Full-Form||PJTSAU, Telangana Agricultural University Polytechnic Diploma Courses Admission Online Application|
|Name Of The Department||Education|
|Starting Date To Apply||16-09-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||16-10-2020|
|Category||Online Application Form|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the Application Process|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Diploma Courses|
Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Courses:
1. Agricultural Polytechnic (2 years)
2. Seed Technology (2 years)
3. Organic Farming
3. Agricultural Engineering and Technology (3 years)
Candidates should download the notification and read it carefully. After satisfied your qualifications, submit the application form through online mode.
Parts in Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Application Form
The application form contains eight parts. So, candidates should fill above details at online applying process.
|1st Part||Qualifying Exam Details|
|2nd Part||Personal details|
|3rd Part||Address for Correspondence|
|4th Part||Education details ( 4th to 10th Class)|
|5th Part||Qualifying Exam Class 10th Details|
|6th Part||Reservation Under Special Categories|
|7th Part||Upload Details Others|
List of documents to required for applying: The applicant seeking admission into Diploma courses should keep scanned copies of the following applicable documents ready before proceeding to apply online
- The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant.
- The applicant signature (3.5 cm x1.5 cm).
- POLYCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
- POLYCET-2020 Rank Card.
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 4th to 10th Class.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate (Form-I).
- The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
- Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate.
- Sports and Games Certificates. Note: The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg format only and it should not exceed 1 MB file size individually.
Steps to fill Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Application Form
- First visit the Official Website of PJTSAU : https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/
- On the Home Page of website, click on link of Online Application for admission into various Diploma courses of PJTSAU for the AY 2020-21 under Admissions for the AY 2020 – 2021 Section
- Then, Agriculture Diploma Admission Web Portal will Open
- In this Agriculture Admission web portal, read the prospectus and instruction before you applying
- Tick the radio button under the section of Application for Admission into Diploma Courses for the AY 2020-21
- Then Apply Now button will appear in green color, Now Click on it
- PJTSAU Mobile Verification page will open, in this enter your mobile number and click on Login/Register button
- Then a pop up window will appear and click send button, you will receive OTP
- Now, enter the OPT in the verification Code Field and click on verify button
- Now, Application Form for Admission into Diploma Courses for the AY 2020-21 will open
- In this first you need to enter POLYCET-2020 Hall Ticket No in required field then your rank will be displayed.
- And Select the yes or no option from the list for Have you studied in Non-Municipal (RURAL) Area for 4 Years?
- Now fill the all details in 8 Parts of this form carefully
- Lastly click submit button your application will be submitted
- Print your application form and preserve it for future admission counselling.
Note: Students are advised to check the Official website: https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/ regularly for the latest guidelines and updated information on notification, courses and application Process.