TS POLYCET Online Application 2020 released on its POLYCET TS Web Portal. 10th class passed candidates can apply for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 with required details along with necessary scanned copies through the online web portal which is at www.polycetts.nic.in.
Students may follow the simple steps which were given at the section of How to apply for TS POLYCET 2020? Here, we are providing the information for you on Online applying procedure for Telangana POLYCET, Step by step filling instructions for TS POLYCET, how to pay the fee and how to fill the polycet ts online application form.
POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for TS POLYCET-2020. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled-in application for TS POLYCET 2020 itself is an application for admission.
The last date of filing of online Application Form is 04-04-2020: The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana (SBTET), Hyderabad has released the application for the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) 2020 for admission to polytechnic institutes on the official website at polycetts.nic.in. As per the official notification, the exam will be conducted on April 16, 2020, from 11 am to 1 pm.
Application fee: Unreserved category students: Rs 400 and for Reserved category students: Rs 250
Selection process: After the declaration of results, admissions will be granted on the basis of web-counselling and final list.
Date of issuance of TS POLYCET Notification: 01-03-2020
Commencement of online filing of POLYCET 2020: 02-03-2020
Last date of filing of online Application Form: 04-04-2020
Date of conduct of POLYCET: 17-04-2020 by 11 AM to 1 PM
Date of release of the results of POLYCET on or before: 24-04-2020
For admissions into the Diploma Courses like Hotel Management and Catering Technology, D.Pharmacy, the entry qualification is 10 + 2 is the entry qualification Candidates need not appear TS POLYCET 2020 for admission into these courses. A separate notification will be issued for admission to these Diploma Courses.
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2020?
- For the convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2020 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Hyderabad.
- Student can approach any of the nearest online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centres (Polytechnics).
- For any query, the candidate may contact the Principal of the respective HLC(Help Line Centers)
- List of TS Online centres can be seen from https://www.polycetts.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Browser)
- All the Helpline centres will work under the guidance of respective Coordinators.
A. Modes of Application Submission:
Step 1: Help Line Centers
Step 2: TS Online Centers
Step 3: Online: Through the payment gateway
B. Steps in Application Submission:
Step 1: Fill details in the Application Form
Step 2: Upload Photo & Signature
Step 3: Pay Application fee
Step 4: Download Hall Ticket
Fill in the Application form as per the guidelines:
1. First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
2, Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
3. Fill your father’s name 4. Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
5. Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence
6. Fill in the place where you would like to appear for the examination. Refer the table of examination/helpline centres
7. Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana
8. Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
9. Enter your special category, if any ( CAP/SP/PH/NCC ).
10. Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
11. Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad, centre.
12. Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses.
13. The filled-in Application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest online/meeseva/payment gateway/Net Banking/Helpline centre with a cash payment of Rs 400/-