TS POLYCET Online Application 2021 released on its POLYCET TS Web Portal. 10th class passed candidates can apply for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2021 with required details along with necessary scanned copies through the online web portal which is at www.polycetts.nic.in.
The PolyCET examination for admissions in Telangana polytechnic and agricultural diploma courses will be held on June 12. To this end, the TS PoliCET Schedule has been released by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
However, the authorities have decided to conduct PolyCET exams on the basis of syllabus for the tenth class this academic year. Due to the corona the syllabus was reduced by 30 per cent in each subject in the tenth class. The PolyCET questionnaire will be based on 70 per cent syllabus in this order.
With about 1.20 lakh people applying across the state every year, only about 75,000 people came forward to write the test last year due to the corona. Jayashankar Agricultural University Diploma in Agriculture seats to be filled on policy basis
Students may follow the simple steps which were given at the section of How to apply for TS POLYCET 2021? Here, we are providing the information for you on Online applying procedure for Telangana POLYCET, Step by step filling instructions for TS POLYCET, how to pay the fee and how to fill the polycet ts online application form.
The TS POLYCET 2021 Examination is Scheduled to be conducted in the month of June 2021 across the State of Telangana. The aspirants who wish to apply for the TS POLYCET can visit the official website to submit the online application’
- TS POLYCET Online Application 2021 Forms will be accepted online from May 1 to 22.
- PolyCET results will be released on June 24.
All Common Entrance Tests (CETs) of Telangana State: TSCHE has released the Entrance Tests Revised Schedule in Telangana State. Education Department would conduct all the TS CETs as per the following revised dates. This year, all the entrance exams would be conducted online mode
POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering and Non-Engineering/ Technology Diploma courses and Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Courses can apply through online for TS POLYCET 2021. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled-in application for TS POLYCET 2021 itself is an application for admission.
|Title||How To Apply for TS POLYCET 2021|
|Subject||SBTET Telangana has given the TS POLYCET notification and invites applications from the candidates to appear it.|
|Category||How To Apply for TS POLYCET / Steps to apply for TS POLYCET / How to fill the TS POLYCET Online Application Fee|
|Registration Fee||Rs.400/- for Others|
Rs.250/- for SC / ST students
|Last Date to Apply||22-05-2021|
|Online Applying Website||polycetts.nic.in|
|Admissions||Admission in SBTET Engineering and Non-Engineering, Technology Polytechnics and PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnics|
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana (SBTET), Hyderabad has released the application for the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) 2021 for admission to polytechnic institutes on the official website at polycetts.nic.in. As per the official notification, the exam will be conducted in June 2nd week, from 11 am to 1 pm.
Application fee: Unreserved category students: Rs.400 and for Reserved category students: Rs.250
Selection process: After the declaration of results, admissions will be granted on the basis of web-counselling and final list.
- Date of issuance of TS POLYCET Notification: 01-03-2021
- Online application process: From May 1 to 22, 2021
- Date of conduct of POLYCET: 12-06-2021 by 11 AM to 1 PM
- Date of release of the results of POLYCET on or before: 24-06-2021
For admissions into the Diploma Courses like Hotel Management and Catering Technology, D.Pharmacy, the entry qualification is 10 + 2 is the entry qualification Candidates need not appear TS POLYCET 2021 for admission into these courses. A separate notification will be issued for admission to these Diploma Courses.
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2021?
- For the convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2021 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Hyderabad.
- Student can approach any of the nearest online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centres (Polytechnics).
- For any query, the candidate may contact the Principal of the respective HLC(Help Line Centers)
- List of TS Online centres can be seen from https://www.polycetts.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Browser)
- All the Helpline centres will work under the guidance of respective Coordinators.
A. Modes of Application Submission:
Step 1: Help Line Centers
Step 2: TS Online Centers
Step 3: Online: Through the payment gateway
B. Steps in Application Submission:
Step 1: Fill details in the Application Form
Step 2: Upload Photo & Signature
Step 3: Pay Application fee
Step 4: Download Hall Ticket
Fill in the Application form as per the guidelines:
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for the examination. Refer the table of examination/ helpline centres
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana (Refer Annexure-II)
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
- Fill in your willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at the Hyderabad centre.
- Fill in the Aadhaar UID Number.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic Courses.
- Apply online at www.polycetts.nic.in with online payment option (or) TS online with a cash payment of Rs. 400/- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250/-.