TS POLYCET Online Application 2020 released on its POLYCET TS Web Portal. 10th class passed candidates can apply for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 with required details along with necessary scanned copies through the online web portal which is at www.polycetts.nic.in.
Students may follow the simple steps which were given at the section of How to apply for TS POLYCET 2020? Here, we are providing the information for you on Online applying procedure for Telangana POLYCET, Step by step filling instructions for TS POLYCET, how to pay the fee and how to fill the polycet ts online application form.
The last date for applying for Telangana POLYCET 2020 is 25/07/2020 with Rs. 200/- as a penalty. Date of Entrance Test will be announced later. TS POLYCET-2020 – Reopening of Online submission of applications from 13.07.2020 to 25.07.2020 with fine Rs. 200/-.
Last date of filing of online Application Form with fine Rs. 300/- : 30/07/2020 Date of conduct of TS POLYCET 2020 : Will be announced later.
The TS POLYCET 2020 Examination is Scheduled to be conducted in the month of August 2020 across the State of Telangana, In view of this, for submission of online POLYCET applications, the Payment Portal will be reopened from 13-07-2020 to 25-07-2020 with a fine Rs. 200/-
The aspirants who wish to apply for the TS POLYCET can visit the official website to submit the online application’
All Common Entrance Tests (CETs) of Telangana State have been postponed and revised schedule as follows..
TSCHE has released the Entrance Tests Revised Schedule in Telangana State.
Education Department would conduct all the TS CETs as per the following revised dates. This year, all the entrance exams would be conducted online mode
POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering and Non-Engineering/ Technology Diploma courses and Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Courses can apply through online for TS POLYCET-2020. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled-in application for TS POLYCET 2020 itself is an application for admission.
|Title||How To Apply for TS POLYCET 2020|
|Subject||SBTET Telangana has given the TS POLYCET notification and invites applications from the candidates to appear it.|
|Category||How To Apply for TS POLYCET / Steps to apply for TS POLYCET / How to fill the TS POLYCET Online Application Fee|
|Registration Fee||Rs.400/- for Others|
Rs.250/- for SC / ST students
|Last Date to Apply||Reopening of Online submission of applications from 13.07.2020 to 25.07.2020 with fine Rs. 200/-.|
|Online Applying Website||polycetts.nic.in|
|Admissions||Admission in SBTET Engineering and Non-Engineering, Technology Polytechnics and PJTSAU Agriculture Polytechnics|
The last date of filing of online Application Form is 30-04-2020: The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana (SBTET), Hyderabad has released the application for the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) 2020 for admission to polytechnic institutes on the official website at polycetts.nic.in. As per the official notification, the exam will be conducted on April 16, 2020, from 11 am to 1 pm.
Application fee: Unreserved category students: Rs 400 and for Reserved category students: Rs 250
Selection process: After the declaration of results, admissions will be granted on the basis of web-counselling and final list.
- Important Dates:
- Date of issuance of TS POLYCET Notification: 01-03-2020
- Commencement of online filing of POLYCET 2020: 02-03-2020
- Last date of filing of online Application Form: 12-06-2020
- Reopening of Online submission of applications from 13.07.2020 to 25.07.2020 with fine Rs. 200/-.
- Date of conduct of POLYCET: will be announced soon by 11 AM to 1 PM
- Date of release of the results of POLYCET on or before: Will be announced
For admissions into the Diploma Courses like Hotel Management and Catering Technology, D.Pharmacy, the entry qualification is 10 + 2 is the entry qualification Candidates need not appear TS POLYCET 2020 for admission into these courses. A separate notification will be issued for admission to these Diploma Courses.
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2020?
- For the convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2020 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Hyderabad.
- Student can approach any of the nearest online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centres (Polytechnics).
- For any query, the candidate may contact the Principal of the respective HLC(Help Line Centers)
- List of TS Online centres can be seen from https://www.polycetts.nic.in (Open in Internet Explorer Browser)
- All the Helpline centres will work under the guidance of respective Coordinators.
A. Modes of Application Submission:
Step 1: Help Line Centers
Step 2: TS Online Centers
Step 3: Online: Through the payment gateway
B. Steps in Application Submission:
Step 1: Fill details in the Application Form
Step 2: Upload Photo & Signature
Step 3: Pay Application fee
Step 4: Download Hall Ticket
Fill in the Application form as per the guidelines:
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for the examination. Refer the table of examination/ helpline centres
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana (Refer Annexure-II)
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
- Fill in your willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at the Hyderabad centre.
- Fill in the Aadhaar UID Number.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic Courses.
- Apply online at www.polycetts.nic.in with online payment option (or) TS online with a cash payment of Rs. 400/- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250/-.