Telangana State Formation Day Celebrations, The Telangana state government announced that it has decided to celebrate the state’s formation day on June 2 in the “grand manner. This decision in this regard was taken at a meeting of the state cabinet. In this regarding separate guidelines have been issued and send to all district officials.
The Telangana government today decided to organize the state formation day celebrations on June 2 on a grand scale. Chief Minister KCR directed that the celebrations by government officials be kicked off after paying homage to those who sacrificed their life for separate statehood, a release from his office said.
Rao instructed that every important junction in Hyderabad and in district headquarters towns be decorated, including illumination, to reflect the celebratory mood of state formation, it added. Telangana came into existence on June 2, 2014.
Govt Of Telangana YAT and C Department:
Sub: YAT&C (CA) Department – State Formation Day Celebrations, 2017 Guidelines for effective organization of Celebrations in the Districts Communicated – Regarding.
Ref:- Video Conference held on 19/05/2017 on the preparatory works for State Formation Day Celebrations by Hon’ble Minister for Tourism & Culture with District Collectors.
The Government has decided to celebrate Telangana State Formation Day – 2017 on a grand scale all over the state and issue the following guidelines for effective and efficient organization of the prestigious State Formation Day Celebrations in the Districts.
- State Formation Celebrations have to be conducted for 1-day only i.e., on 2nd June 2017.
- Celebrations start with paying tributes to the Martyrs Memorials by the Hon’ble Ministers, District Collectors, and other officials in the district headquarters.
- The ceremonial parade has to be organized in the district and Flag hoisting has to be conducted, followed by distribution of awards to the eminent personalities.
- All the Government, Semi-government and PSUs must hoist Indian National Flag in their respective offices including Grampanchayaths, Municipalities, Market Yards, etc.
- All the Government offices should be decorated with proper illumination in a festive mood.
2) Cultural Programmes:
Cultural programs, depicting the themes of the Telangana movement have to be organized in every revenue division headquarters of the district and in district headquarters duly showcasing the art forms of Telangana.
A procession of artists may be organized from the defined places in the district headquarters and revenue divisional headquarters, prior to the beginning of cultural programs.
The cultural programmeS should start at 6.30 PM and may continue up to 10.30 PM. The District Collectors have to organize Kavi Sammelanam in the district headquarters.
There are only 10 award€ per district at the district level to the eminent personalities, who have excelled in the following fields:
1. Best Veda Pandits / Archakas
2. Best Social Worker / NGO
3. Best Mandal / Municipality / Gram panchayath
4. Best Literary Personality (Poet, Writer, Padya, Gadya (Telugu &
5. Best Artist (Dancers, Singers, Musicians, Artists, Sculptures)
6. Best Entrepreneur
7. Best Scientist
8. Best Anganwadi Worker
9. Best Sports Person
10. Best Teacher / Govt Employee
11. Other Fields, if any, which are not mentioned in the above list.
The District Collector has to constitute a selection committee with the experts under the chairmanship of the District Minister and select 10 eminent personalities for the awards. Every award will carry an amount of Rs.51.116/- as cash prize apart from certificate, shawl, and memento.
These awards have to be distributed in the ceremonial parade to be organized at district headquarters, in the morning.
Social Service Activities:
- Distribution of Clothes, Fruits, Sweets for Orphanages and Old-age Homes.
- Distribution of Clothes and related equipment for the students of Blind School.
- Arranging Blood Donation Camps it District, Division and Mandal Headquarters.
- Distribution of Fruits in Hospitals.
- Distribution of Sweets in the Welfare Hostels.
- Sweet distribution in Municipalities and Manda! Centers.
2. All the District Collectors are requested to follow the guidelines scrupulously and to see that the State Formation Day is celebrated in a grand manner.
The Telangana State Formation Day celebrations will begin from June 1st 10.00.P.M. in the night continues up to 7th June. As a part of this ts formation day celebrations decorating Govt buildings by colorful electric lamps.
Apart from this conducting different cultural activities, walking and other programs 1 crore for each and every district released. Celebrations should begin from 10.00.P.M. on June 1st in all district headquarters. As a symbol of Telangana formation day detonates/blast crackers from 11:55.P.M.to 12:10.A.M.
On June 2nd we have hast the flag in all Govt. institutions paying tribute to immortal heroes/martyrs and conducting different cultural activities.
After everyday celebrations on the 7th-day rally and blast crackers, we have to conclude the celebrations.
The closing ceremony will be celebrated grandly at our capital city on June 7th different artists will participate in these celebrations.
1. Selecting eligible, talented persons in different sectors.
2. 10 members at the Mandal level.
3. 12 members at Gramapanchayath level.
4. 20 members at the Municipal level.
5. 30 members at the District level give awards and remunerations to them.
6. First, we have to send the names of the above corresponding to collectors and Telangana culture directors.
7. Construction of pylons wherever necessary.
Monetary rewards of Rs 1,00,116; Rs 50,116 and Rs 10,116 would be given at the state, district and Mandal levels, respectively, to meritorious recipients.
Warangal District Collector directed the officials to prepare an action plan to conduct Telangana Formation Day Celebrations for a Week in the District and TFD Celebrations would be conducted from village-level to district-level for a week. District Officials prepare a plan to conduct the TFD celebrations like commemorating the sacrifices of the Telangana martyrs and highlighting the culture and traditions of Telangana.