The Hindu Hitachi Scholarships, A Skillful person is more appreciated than a common/normal person.Because their works differ.
The skill person completes his work more easily and many new inventions takes place there and the normal person struggles more to complete his work and no expectations on his work Many Inventions takes place when the person is self motivated, develops one’s technical skills according to the day-to-day changes.
Here the persons faces some dilemma where and how to approach and whom to approach to develop the technical skills. Here on the one opportunity to reinforce your technical skills in japan with scholarships.
The Hindu Hitachi Scholarships
THE HINDU, in association with Hitachi Ltd, Tokyo, Japan invites applications for scholarships for technical training in japan. The number of scholarships will be three. The terms and conditions are as follows.
A. Fist candidates must be Indian citizen with age 30 yrs on 31-03-2015 (should not have completed) with possessing of the minimum degree of B.E or B.Sc[English]or its equivalent from any Recognized university.
B. Person those are preferable those who have practical experience in the branches for which training is proposed to be given.
C. The scholarships are tenable for principally six months commencing about July 2015.
The following are the product fields of Hitachi Ltd,
- Information and communication systems
- power systems
- social infrastructure: Transportation,industrial systems.
- The training will be given in any one of the above chosen by selected candidates.
- Trances will be under the supervision and direction of Hitachi,they will be subject to the rules and regulations and the discipline of the establishment to which they are posted.
- Selected trainees will be provided with return economy class air passage.
- free boarding and lodging in japan for trainees which are necessary for their training
- Each trainee will be paid a monthly fixed allowances to their personal expenses
- Parents or guardians of selected candidates should guarantee their good conduct.If conduct is unsatisfactory during training or discontinue their training should pay.
So, develop your skills and utilize the opportunity,with proper conduct move forward.
How to Apply:
Applications should be made in duplicate in the forms available on payment of Rs.5/- from the offices of Hindu. Completed forms should reach The Hindu, 859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002, superscribed “”THE HINDU- HITACHI TRAINING SCHEME before December 31, 2014.