TS EAMCET 2020 Certificates Verification Instructions for Qualified Candidates. TS EAMCET 2020 MPC Stream Admissions, Web Counseling, Certificate Verification Schedule has been issued by JNTU, Hyderabad.
The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET 2020 (M.P.C STREAM) are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule.
The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information has been placed on the Website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
TS EAMCET 2020 Web based Counseling Instructions to candidates has been placed on its website the instructions are provided here. Every Candidate attending for Certificate Verification at Help-line Centre is requested to follow the stages as indicated below:
Final Phase TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification: 09-10-2020 to 31-10-2020.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 12-10-2020 to 01-11-2020
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 12-10-2020 to 02-11-2020
- Freezing of options 02-11-2020
- Provisional Allotment of seats: 04-11-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website: 04-11-2020 to 07-11-2020
First Phase Admissions Counselling Schedule:
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification 09-10-2020 to 19-10-2020.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 12-10-2020 to 20-10-2020.
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification 18-10-2020 to 22-10-2020.
- Freezing of options 22-10-2020
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 24-10-2020.
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website 24-10-2020 to 28-10-2020.
STAGE 1: Candidate Registration for Certificate verification:
1. Wait for the announcement from authorities of Help Line Centre for Registration.
2. After announcement, hand over the rank card to officer at entrance.
3. Wait for your turn in the registration hall.
4. When your rank is called pay processing fee and obtain receipt, furnish your mobile number and Aadhar Number.
5. Enter details i.e. hall ticket number, rank etc. in the Register and append your signature. Meanwhile fill in the basic information sheet and keep ready.
6. Collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter and verify whether your mobile number and Aadhar Number is printed correctly or not.
7. Your registration is completed. Go back and wait in the registration hall for announcement.
8. After announcement by the officer at Registration counter, report at Verification counter for certificate verification.
STAGE 2: Verification of Certificates:
1. Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc. for correctness.
2. If there is any mistake, report to verification officer for correction.
3. If you belong to SC/ST/BC Category, report to Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance. After Caste verification report to one of the Certificate verification officers.
4. If you belong to Open Competition (OC) Category, directly report to Certificate verification officer.
5. The Officers will verify all your original certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate, income certificate etc.
6. A Print out of Receipt of certificates will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy, report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature after verifying the data.
7. Seat allotment process and display of options depend on the accuracy of the data. Ensure for correctness of the data in the fields: Local Area, Sex, Minority, Category (BC/SC/ST), Special reservation category (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports), Fee reimbursement eligibility (Yes/No), Eligible/Not eligible (You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the Correctness of data. No request for alteration of data will be allowed after the time for exercising options is over).
8. Collect Manual option form and retain with you and then leave the Counseling Hall.
9. You are advised to download the list of colleges and tuition fee details from the web site https://tseamcet.nic.in
STAGE 3: Preparatory work to be made by you at home for exercising options:
1. Exercising options means you have to select college and courses you wish to join and arrange them in the order of priority.
2. Go through the College profile, availability of courses, duration of the course, prospects (job/academic opportunities) after studying a particular course. Discuss and decide on your interest on a particular course, distance from your place, availability of hostel, your family background, financial ability to move away from your place. Arrive at a list of as many numbers of possible options on a paper.
3. Also, consult your parents/friends on the selection of courses and Colleges you wish to join.
4. Take the Manual option form fill in the district code, College code and course code you wish to join in the order of preference against the option number.
5. Allotment of seats will be done based on Rank, Local Area, Gender, reservation category etc., in the order of preference you have chosen.
MANUAL OPTION FORM
|OPTION NUMBER||DISTRICT CODE||COLLEGE CODE||COURSE CODE|
6. Allotment will be made as per your choice of the option numbers depending upon the number of vacancies available in a College and in a course for your sex, local area, and category. If vacancy is not available in Option.No.1, Option.No.2 will be considered for allotment, if vacancy is also not available in Option. No.2, Option.No.3 will be considered for allotment and so on.
The allotment will not proceed to the next rank candidate till the list of your options is completely searched for availability of a seat. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO ENTER MORE NUMBER OF OPTIONS TO AVOID THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF NOT SECURING A SEAT.
7. It is not necessary to give options in a sequence of all the courses in a particular college.
8. Candidates can enter any number of options of any College in any order of his choice.
9. Candidate is advised not to enter options for which he is not interested to join.
10. For entering options on computer screen, filled-in manual option form is essential. It will save your time and minimize your chance of making mistake in option entry on web.
for more details at https://tseamcet.nic.in/