TS EAMCET Certificates verification schedule under Web Counselling 2022. TS EAMCET final phase MPC Stream Admissions, Web Counseling, Certificate Verification Schedule. JNTU, Hyderabad issued the TS EAMCET Notification in March and the University invited the Online Applications from the Eligible students who wish to appear for EAMCET. Results of EAMCET has been announced as per its schedule.
Steps to be followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking
- Attend Certificate Verification
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
List of Documents
Certificates to bring during admission: All original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies: These include
- TS EAMCET rank card and hall ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent memo-cum-pass certificate.
- VI to inter-study certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued after January 1, by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste certificate and other reserved category certificates
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of non-local candidates.
- Residence certificate of a candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad had conducted the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) and the result was announced in the same month.
Nearly two lakh aspirants took the test for admissions under engineering, technology, agriculture and medical stream courses. Total 98,596 candidates were declared qualified in engineering stream. Around 56,046 seats were allotted of the total 64,300 convener seats. The seat allotment will be done
1. Allotments will be placed on the website, https://tseamcet.nic.in.
2. For downloading the candidate’s allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tseamcet.nic.in
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TS EAMCET who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks. Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment?
- And any other eligible candidates.
NOTE: 1. Options Given In The Phase-I Will Not Be Considered For Allotment And Candidates Have To Exercise Options Afresh
2. Candidates Who Are Satisfied With Their Previous Allotment Need Not Exercise Options Once Again.
3. Candidates Shall Note That If They Exercise Options Now And A Seat Is Allotted As Per The Options Exercised Afresh. The Vacated Seat Will Be Allotted To Next Meritorious Candidate And Hence They Will Have No Claim On the Previous Allotment Which Was Vacated.
4. The Special Category Candidates (Sports/Ncc/Cap/Ph/Anglo-Indian) Who Did Not Get Their Certificates Verified Earlier Should Get Their Certificates Verified Now At Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad Only.
5. St Candidates Shall Attend For Certificate Verification In The HelpLine Centers Marked With
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN: PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.NCC & Sports- Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
1. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015-PCI (A)-17504-19512, dt: 30/07/2015 has approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National Open School) for admission into Pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as pharmacist.2. The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
Fee to be Paid:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate Verification.
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise Will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
The qualified candidates of TSEAMCET (M.P.C STREAM)are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given here under.
The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in
Important Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates:
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- TSEAMCET Rank Card,
- Hall Ticket(Entrance),
- Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate,
- S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo,
- VI to Inter Study Certificate,
- Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate,
- Aadhar Card,
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates: PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board: Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Servicemen) Identity card and Discharge book and Service Certificate (in case of servicemen) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid at the Time of Certificate Verification:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.800/- (OC/BC), Rs.400/-(SC/ST).
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
TS EAMCET Documents verification dates
First Phase TS EAMCET Counselling
|TS EAMCET MPC Activity||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||21-08-2022 to 01-09-2022|
|Certificate Verification||23-08-2022 to 02-08-2022|
|Web Options Entry||23-08-2022 to 03-09-2022|
|Web Options Freezing||03-09-2022|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||06-09-2022 to 13-09-2022|
2nd Phase TS EAMCET Counselling (Revised)
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase 11-10-2022 to 12-10-2022.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 12-10-2022.
- Exercising Options 12-10-2022 to 13-10-2022.
- Freezing of options 13-10-2022.
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 16-10-2022.
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through website 16-10-2022 to 18-10-2022.
Final Phase TS EAMCET Counselling
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase: 11-10-2022 to 12-10-2022
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 13-10-2022.
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 11 to 14-10-2022
- Freezing of options: 14-10-2022
- Provisional Allotment of Seats: 17-10-2022
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through website: 17-10-2022 to 20-10-2022
- Reporting at the allotted College: 17-10-2022 to 21-10-2022