2nd phase TS EAMCET Web counselling dates for Certificates verification, Web Options Entry 2020: TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling, List of documents, Important dates and how to apply on Online. TS EAMCET Web Options Entry Schedule 2020 under Web Counselling.
TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2020: The results for the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) were released on May 19, 2020, by the School and Mass Education Minister Badri Narayan Patra. The successful candidates can now take admission into BE, BTech/BTech (Bio-Tech)/BTech (diary technology)/BTech (Ag. Engineering)/BPharmacy/BTech (food technology (FT))/BSc (Hons) agriculture/BSc (Hons) horticulture/BSc (forestry)/BVSc and AH/BFSc and Pharm-D courses.
Steps to be followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Slot Booking
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in earlier phases): ..24-06-2020 to 01-07-2020
2. Certificate Verification (those who are not verified in earlier phases from Rank 1 to Last):27-06-2020 to 03-07-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 27-06-2020 to 04-07-2020
4. Freezing of options: 04-07-2020
5. Allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in: 06-07-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website: 06 to 12-07-2020
7 Reporting at allotted college: 12-07-2020
Who can Apply for TS EAMCET MPC Stream Engineering, Pharmacy Admissions:
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2020 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling:
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has announced the dates for the first round of counselling which will be conducted from June 24, 2020. The engineering classes will begin from July 12. Commissioner of Technical Education said online filing of basic information and payment of processing fee will start from June 24 and will continue till to July 12. The verification of certificates will be done from July 27 and candidates will be able to avail choice of web options from June 24 to July 04. The provisional allotment of seats will begin on July 06.
List of Documents:
The following documents must be carried by the candidates for the verification:
1.TS EAMCET Rank Card
2.TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
3. Original Aadhar Card
4. Intermediate pass certificate
5. SSC or equivalent board marks
6. Transfer Certificate
7. 6-10th standard certificates and Intermediate certificate
8. Residence certificate of any one parent for a period of ten years
9. Caste certificate (if applicable)
10. Physically challenged/ National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/ Sports and games/ Minority Certificate (if applicable)