TS MBBS, BDS Admissions Final Merit List Result 2022 and Web Options Entry dates after Original certificates Verification. NEET UG 2020 qualified candidates whose names are displayed in the final merit list
on KNRUHS web-site are eligible to exercise web-options as per the schedule. Eligible candidates under PWD category whose names are displayed in eligible candidates list under PWD category also have to exercise web options as per above schedule.
In continuation of earlier notifications dated 21.06.2020 and 28-06-2020, Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences notifies the schedule for exercising web options for 1st phase of web based counseling for allotment of the MBBS/BDS seats under Competent Authority Quota (C.Q) for the academic year 2020-21.
|Name of the merit list||TS MBBS BDS Admission Final Merit List 2022|
|Title||Download the KNRUHS MBBS BDS Admission Final Merit List 2022|
|Subject||KNRUH released the Telangana NEET UG admission Final Merit List 2022|
|Web Portal||NEET UG Telangana|
|TS Medical Admission Portal||https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/|
|PDF Link||Telangana NEET UG Admission Final Merit List for Web Option Entry|
The schedule for exercising web-options for NCC category , CAP category & EWS quota will be notified separately on the website for subsequent phases of counseling.
Web Options Entry Schedule: All eligible candidates including eligible PWD category candidates can exercise web options on website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in
TS MBBS, BDS Web Options Entry Dates, How to give Web Options at tsmedadm.tsche.in (KNRUHS). Allotment of seats will be done as per the university procedure following G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, subsequent amendments, other Government orders and Hon’ble High Court and Supreme Court orders.
Only Muslim Minority candidates are eligible to exercise web options for competent authority quota seats in Un-Aided Minority Medical Colleges. The details of seat matrix are placed in the web-site, http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in and https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Rs. 10,000/- for both MBBS and BDS Courses. Allotment letter can be downloaded after payment of university fee through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
TUITION FEE: As per existing Government guidelines for Govt. / Pvt. (Minority/ NonMinority) Medical & Dental Colleges and Army Dental College is as follows:
COURSE COLLEGE AMOUNT (Rs)
MBBS/BDS Government Colleges 10,000/- Per year.
MBBS Private Non-Minority/Minority/ESI Medical colleges 60,000/- per year.
BDS Private Dental Colleges 45,000/- per year
BDS Army Dental College 1,60,000/- per year
Candidates opting for BDS seat in Army Dental College are informed to check the fee details shown above.
Instructions to Candidates:
1) Candidates can exercise web options through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in from home or any other center having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer version-11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web-options.
2) Candidates can also exercise web- options from help-line centers at Kakatiya University Campus, Warangal; PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad; JNTUH, Kukatpally. Hyderabad from 9.00 A.M.to 5.00 P.M. on 7th to 9th July and from 9 AM to 2 PM on 10th July.
3) Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options, which is available on KNRUHS website.
4) Candidate can exercise web options for MBBS/BDS Courses in all the Colleges as per their eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options.
5) Candidates are informed that they have to exercise web options to the course and colleges in which they are interested to join to prevent seat blocking.
6) One time password will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
7) Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
8) Candidates will receive sms message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted. Candidates can also check the college wise allotment list displayed on KNRUHS website for allotment details.
9) Candidate has to down-load the allotment letter by paying the University fee through payment gateway.
10) Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to Principal of allotted college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
11) The selected candidates shall report to the Principal of allotted college with allotment letter , all original certificates, bond, pay the tuition fee and college fee before the last date as mentioned in the allotment letter to complete the admission process. In case candidate does not fulfill the above criteria to complete the admission process within the specified date the admission will be cancelled automatically.
12) Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course.
13) The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.