TS NMMS Exam 2019 Application Form Download
Telangana NMMS Application Form Download, TS NMMS 2019 Exam, National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination,Exam Fee, How to Apply,Nominal Rolls, Headmaster Instructions, NMMS Objectives, Exam date, Last Date, Scholarship Amount. Government of Telangana, Director of Government Examinations, Telangana State:: Hyderabad has sent instructions on NMMS to all the Head Masters of all Government /Zilla Parishad/ Municipal/Private Aided Schools, Model schools which have no residential facility in the State
Eligibility: Under this scheme, the students studying VIII Class during the year 2018-19 and VII Class Pass out for the year 2018-19 are eligible to write the Examination.
The scholarship will be awarded to the selected students from class IX and continues till class XII @ Rs.12000/- per annum if the candidate satisfies the eligibility rules of MHRD.
The main objectives of the NMMS Scheme are:
1) To award meritorious students who are studying in High Schools under
Government/ Zilla Parishad/ Municipal /Private Aided. Model schools which have no residential facility and whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.50.000/-.
2) To arrest dropouts at Class VIII and to encourage those students to continue their studies till class XII. ( The beneficiaries who study other than class XI i.e. diploma/technical courses etc./ who study class XI & XII in private collages after completion of class 10th who got less percentage of marks will forego the continuation of scholarships)
NMMSS, November 2019: Conduct of examination on 03-11-2019- Instructions and guidelines to register the applications of the candidates online and to pay the exam fee online through SBI collect-submission of Nominal Rolls communicated
BSE Telangana has informed that the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) Examination will be conducted on 03.11.2019 from 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 PM in Telugu English Hindi/Urdu Mediums for which a press note was also given to all reputed daily News Papers. Online Applications are invited for this examination from this office website http/bse.telangana.gov.in User guide to registering the applications of the candidates online, to pay examination fee online through SBI collect and to take a print out of registered applications and Nominal Rolls Headmaster Instructions, due dates and general guidelines of NMMS scheme are available in the same website. Under this scheme.
The students studying VIII Class during the academic year 2019-20 and VII Class Pass out for the year 2018-19 with at least 55% (for SC/STs 50% ) of marks are eligible to write the Examination. The eligibility for the award of scholarship to the selected students will be from class IX and continues till class XI Rs 12000- per annum if the candidate satisfies the eligibility conditions of MHRD (general guidelines). The main objectives of the scheme are
a. To award meritorious students who are studying in High Schools & Upper Primary schools under Government/Zilla Perished/ Municipal local body Private Aided, Model schools which have no residential facility and whose parental annual income is below Re.1,50,000/, Students selected for
NMMSS should continue their studies in the above-said category of schools only. Otherwise, they forgo their eligibility for the scholarship
b. To arrest dropouts at Class VIII and to encourage those students to continue their studies till class XII
Synoptically the method adopted by the Government to implement the scheme is as follows
1) Exam Date: Eligibility for award of Scholarship Eligibility for getting Scholarships will be on the basis of performance in examination to be held on 03-11-2019 from 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 PM. in all revenue divisions in the state.
2) Reservation: State reservation norms will be implemented for the award of scholarships in each district in case of reserved categories a copy of caste certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer of Telangana state and in case of a physically disabled copy of the medical certificate issued by the medical board, as proof has to be submitted by the candidate).
i) who scored at least 55% of marks in class VII examination of the year 2018-2019 and has been promoted to Class VIII for the academic year 2019-20. In respect of SC/ST candidates, they should have secured at least 50% or it’s equivalent grade.
ii) is studying in Government Zilla Parishad/Mandal Parishad(local body Municipal private aided School, Model schools which have no residential facility is only eligible to write the examination. The students studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Sal residential schools run by the State Government.. institutions where facilities like boarding lodging and education are provided and in private schools including Sainik Schools are not eligible to appear for this exam)
iii) whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.50,000- from all sources only is eligible to appear for the examination (an Income certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer of Telangana has to be submitted as proof In original). In the case of Government, employee salary certificate will be enough as a proof of income issued by the employer Insemination It comprises two-part namely
a) Mental Ability Test (MAT) and
b) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) covering sciences, mathematics and social sciences of Classes VII & VI
4. MAT &SAT will have 90 multiple choice questions each n each question will carry one mark
ie.MAT 90+ SAT 90-180 questions and 180 marks. Duration of time is 180 minutes.(one minute for
each question).30 minutes exam per och session will be provided for Physically disabled candidates
5. Merit List: Merit list of candidates will be prepared for each district separately. The minimum
qualifying marks for each paper will be 40% and for the SC/ST students this cut off will be 320
become eligible for the election and subject to the allocation and availability of district-wise and
Care for uploading Application Form
Proper care shall be taken while registering the applications of candidates online. Heads of the schools should follow all the guidelines and instructions scrupulously. Verify the eligibility conditions as per school records and Guide the eligible students only in a proper way in registering the application forms online. Candidate’s mothers and father’s names should not exceed 30 characters including space. Spaces have to be given between initials surname and name. All the particulars shall be recorded as per the Admission Register of the school. Furnish Aadhaar Number of the candidate, if available, otherwise furnish Enrollment number including the date. See whether the name of the candidate in Aadhar and admission register is similar or not. A printed copy of online registered Application form and nominal roll should be certified by the Head Master concerned. The Head Master should satisfy with the documents produced by the candidate before certifying it. He will be
held responsible for any lapses in future. Caste/Medical certificates in respect of BC/SC/ST/PHC candidates should be uploaded at the time registration of applications online
3) Examination Fee:
For General Backward Caste Students: Rs. 100-00
For Scheduled Caste. Scheduled tribe PH Students: Rs. 50-00
The examination fee has to be remitted online through the system of SBI Collect which is linked with the link of online application. The Headmaster can collect the fee from all the students of his/ber school (those who desire to appear from the eligible candidates) and remit through the said procedure consolidated. But in such cases, a list of the candidates with caste and amount is to be enclosed along with the Nominal Rolls
The print out of application forms and 2 sets of Nominal Roll (one set of NRs & fee receipts and remaining are in other sets) duly attested by the Head Master Principal of the School should be submitted to the District Educational Officer concerned along with the attested copies of income Certificate, VII Class Memo of Marks for all students registered. Caste Certificates in case of BC/SC/ST candidates, medical certificates (in case of physically disabled candidates and list of all the candidates with fee particulars. (Three sets of printout of Nominal Rolls have to be taken by the Headmaster One of Nominal Rolls to be kept with the Headmaster for office purpose
Check and satisfy with the eligibility conditions of the candidate before submitting the print out of applications and NR to the District Educational Officer Concerned. The caste, percentage of marks in class VII & parental annual income of the candidate have to be thoroughly checked. The certification with regard to the percentage of marks in class VII has to be given by you. The caste& parental annual income certificate has to be obtained from the Mandal Revenue officer concern or any official authority authorized by the Government in GO 10 issue the certificates and PH certificates Issued by District Medical Board(candidates having less than 40% disability are not eligible for PH Gervation
Attested copies of certificates shall be enclosed to the print out of Applications & Nominal
In view of the above, you are requested to forward maximum number of students to appear in the NMMS Exams. Please remember that the NTS Written Test for class studying students and NMMS Written Test for VIl class studying students will be conducted on the same day
Details of Application Form:
Proper care shall be taken while accepting the application from the candidate. See that all columns have been filed by the candidate properly.
|1,2&3||Confine the candidate and father’s name to 25 characters only. Spaces have to be given between initials and surname. These particulars shall be recorded as per the Admission Register of the school.|
|4,5&6||Date of birth, gender and area of the candidate shall be recorded in tune to the particulars of him/her in Admission Register of the School.|
|7||The community of the candidate shall be recorded as per the certificate is given by the Mandal Revenue Officer.|
|8||Disability status of the candidate shall be recorded as per the certificate is given by the Govt. Civil Surgeon/Medical board of the district.|
|9,10&11||Shall be filled properly. Filling of pin code number is mandatory|
|12&13||See the definitions overleaf while filling the column.|
|14||The examination will be conducted in Telugu/English/Hindi/Urdu Mediums. Proper code has to be recorded in the box provided for.|
|15,16,17,18&19||See the definitions overleaf while filling the column.|
|20||Furnish Aadhaar Number of a candidate if available; otherwise, furnish Enrollment number including date and time with seconds. It is compulsory for D.B.T Districts.|
|21||Telephone! Mobile number of the parent has to be recorded.|
|22||A number of subjects/ total marks / % of marks filled by the candidate shall be verified as per the school records.|
|23&24||Application without the signature of the candidate is liable for rejection.|
|.||A certificate format is given at the bottom part in the first page of application form which has to be certified by the Head Master concerned. The Head Master should satisfy with the documents produced by the candidate before certifying it. He will be held responsible for any lapses in future.|
How to Apply:
Instructions to HM:
2. You may use the Xerox copies of applications and nominal rolls if required more. Please give application forms to the OC,BC students who secured 55% marks and to SC/ST/PH students who secured 50% marks or equivalent grade i.e., B+ for all categories in VII class during 2016-17.
Guide the students to fill the application forms by them.
3. Check and satisfy with the eligibility conditions of the candidate while accepting the applications forms from them and before submitting the applications to the District Educational Officer Concerned.
4. The caste, percentage of marks in class VII & parental annual income of the candidate have to be thoroughly checked.
5. The certification with regard to the percentage of marks in class VII has to be given by you.
6. The caste& parental annual income certificate has to be obtained from the Mandal Revenue Officer concerned or any officer/authority authorized by the Government in G.O. to issue the certificates and PH certificates issued by District Medical Board(candidates having less than 40% disability are not eligible for PH reservation). Attested copies of certificates shall be enclosed to the Application & Nominal Rolls.
7. Candidates should furnish either Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number in the application form. It is compulsory for 04 D.B.T Districts i.e.. Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Adilabad and Nalgonda
Conduct of NMMS Examination on 03-11-2019
1. NMMS Exam Application Form Download
2. NMMS Exam HM Instructions
3. NMMS NOMINAL ROLL PROFORMA
4. NMMS Exam Notification and Dates
5. NMMS Exam DEO Instructions
TS NMMS Exam Hall Tickets Download