Board of Secondary Education, Telangana has released TS NMMS Exam Fee Payment 2022 Schedule notification on its official website, https://bse.telangana.gov.in/. 8th Class students who will be appearing the Telangana NMMS examinations can check details and download the TS NMMS Exam Fee Payment Dates from the NMMS Web page.
Govt. of Telangana, Board of Secondary Education and DGE has decided to conduct the written Examination for the students studying VIII Class during the academic year 2021-22, under the National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship scheme sponsored by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. This examination will be conducted on 22-02-2022 along with the National Talent Search Exam on the same timings.
Government of Telangana, Director of Government Examinations, Telangana has sent instructions on NMMS to all the Head Masters of all Government /Zilla Parishad/ Municipal/Private Aided Schools, Model schools which have no residential facility in the State.
|Name of the payment||TS NMMS Fee Payment 2022|
|Title||Pay the TS NMMS Exam Fee Payment 2022|
|Subject||BSE Telangana has enabled the TS NMMS Exam Fee Payment 2022 link|
|NMMS Exam Fee Dates Notification||Check the NMMS Exam Fee Dates notification|
How to fill TS NMSS Online Application form 2022:
- Before filling the Online Application Form, keep the following details ready to fill in the appropriate fields. All the details should be entered as per school records.
- Scanned copy of the Candidate Less than 30KB in size (Example Photo)
- School UDISE School code Candidate Name
- Father Name Mother Name Gender
- Date of Birth
- Medium of Examination
- Community Parental Income Father Education Father Occupation Mother Education Mother Occupation Disability Status Aadhaar Number
- Percentage of Marks in 7th class
- Mobile Number and e-mail ID
- On your Internet Browser, type the website address http://bse.telangana.gov.in/, press ENTER button and you will see the BSE Telangana Web Portal screen displayed on the computer screen.
- Click on the “NMMS Online-Application” link marked in red color. Then you will see the DGE Telangana, NMMS Portal.
- Type UDISE School Code as User Name and Password and click on Login Button. Then you will see the TS NMMS Exam Online Application.
- Fill all the fields accurately. Upload the scanned copy of the candidate photo with a signature by clicking on the BROWSE button. After completion of the filling up of the application, click on the SUBMIT APPLICATION button.
- After completion of uploading all the applications of your school, click on the REPORT tab.
- Click on PDF symbol.
- Click on Printer Symbol to get a printed nominal roll.
- Pay examination fee in the shape of consolidated Demand Draft in case of more than one candidate and write the candidates’ names on a separate paper and attach to the printed nominal roll for future verification of this office.
- After getting Demand Draft for the uploaded candidates, Click on the DD Details tab.
- Click on “Click here to Add DD Details”.
- Fill the Demand Draft Details and click on “Save” Button.
- Submit the Printed Nominal Roll and Demand Drafts and relevant documents in your concerned District Educational Officer’s Office.
- Nominal Roll should be verified by the Head Master thoroughly and should be signed by him for authentication.
- Head Master himself is only responsible for any mistakes occurred in the filling of the application form.
Steps to complete the TS NMMS Exam Fee Payment 2022
Telangana State Board of Secondary Education has released the TS NMMS Exam Fee Payment notification on its official website of TS BSE, https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/. Students who are studying 8th class can check the exam fee dates and pay the exam fee as per the exam fee payment schedule through the concerned your school HMs. The School Heads would pay the exam fee through the official NMMS weblink. To pay the NMMS exam fee can follow the given simple steps.
- Visit the https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/ website
For payment of the exam fee, HMs need to visit the official website https://www.bse.telangan.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on NMMS Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the NMMS link under NTSE & NMMS Section on the home page. Then, NMMS web page will appear.
- Click on NMMS Registration Link
Search for the NMMS Registration link at the NMMS Web Page. Then, NMMS Registration web portal will appear in your device.
- Fill the NMMS Application
Once you reach NMMS application form, you can fill the required information and upload the necessary documents. Finally click on the submit button.
- Click on the SBI Collect Link
After clicking on the link SBI Collect, a new web page will be displayed. Then select the check box and clicking on Proceed button, next page will be displayed.
- Select as the Telangana
Select State of Corporate/Institution as Telangana and Type of Corporate/ Institute as Govt. Department. Click on Go button.
- Select Director of Govt Exams
After clicking on Go button, a web page will be displayed. Select Govt. Department name as Directorate of Govt Exams TS and click on Submit button to proceed further. After clicking on Submit button, web page will be displayed.
- Select Payment Category
Select Payment Category as “TS NMMS Examination Fee”, the following page will be displayed. Make all necessary entries and click on Submit Button.
- Choose the Payment mode
After clicking on Submit button, the following page will be displayed. Verify the details once and clicking on Confirm button, the payment gate way will be displayed. Choose your mode of payment among the available options. After selecting your mode of payment for example Debit/Credit Card etc., the following page will be displayed.
- Download Payment Receipt
Enter necessary entries and clicking on Pay button, the payment receipt will be displayed. Further, click on the link Click here to view/ download the e-Receipt to get the print out of the receipt. Payment receipt will be displayed and click on Print button to take the print out.
- Click on the Report
After uploading the details of all students, click on the 'Report' at the top of the application form. Then click on the 'PDF' link for the display of Nominal Roll.
- Take a Print
Take a printout of Nominal Roll and submit the in the O/o the District Educational Officer concerned. Two sets of Nominal Rolls attested by the Head of the Institution concerned. Application of each candidate attested by Head of the Institution concerned (Attested copy of Caste and Medical Certificate in case of SC/ST/PH should be enclosed) with Original Challan.
Instructions and Guidelines to filling up of NMMS Exam Online Application Form and HM Instructions: NMMS 2021 – Conduct of examination on 21-02-2021 – Instructions and guidelines to prepare the Nominal Rolls -Instructions and Guidelines to filling up of NMMS Exam Online Application Form and HM Instructions-the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) Examination will be conducted on 21-02-2021 along with the NTS State level examination from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. Application forms, Nominal Rolls, Head Master Instructions and due dates are available here and also downloaded from here.
NMMS Details: Eligibility: Under this scheme, the students studying VIII Class during the year 2017-18 and VII Class Pass out for the year 2016-17 are eligible to write the Examination.
Scholarship Amount: The scholarship will be awarded to the selected students from class IX and continues till class XII @ Rs. 12000/- per annum if the candidate satisfies the eligibility rules of MHRD.
NMMS Objectives: The main objectives of the NMMS Scheme are:
1) To award meritorious students who are studying in High Schools under
Government/ Zilla Parishad/ Municipal /Private Aided. Model schools which have no residential facility and whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.50.000/-.
2) To arrest dropouts at Class VIII and to encourage those students to continue their studies till class XII. ( The beneficiaries who study other than class XI i.e. diploma/technical courses etc./ who study class XI & XII in private collages after completion of class 10th who got less percentage of marks will forego the continuation of scholarships)
Synoptically the method adopted by the Government to implement the scheme is as follows:
a) Scholarship: Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of performance in examination to be held on 21-02-2021 from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. in all revenue divisions in the state.
b) Reservation: State reservation norms will be implemented for award of scholarships in each district (a caste certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer has to be submitted by the candidate as proof in Original).
c) Eligibility: a candidate who
i) scored at least 55% of marks in class VII examination and has been promoted to Class VIII for the academic session 2016-17. In respect of SC/ST candidate they should has secured at least 50% or equivalent grade i.c.. It grade for all categories.
ii) is studying in Government /Zilla Parishad/ Municipal/private aided High
School. Model schools which have no residential facility is only eligible to Write the examination.
iii) whose parental annual income is below Rs.1,50,000/- from all sources is eligible to appear for the examination (an Income certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer has to be submitted as proof In original). In case of Government employee salary certificate will be enough as a proof of income issued by the employer.
e) Merit List: Merit list of candidates will be prepared for each District separately. The minimum qualifying marks for each paper will be 40% for General. 35% for BC category and 25% for SC/ST / Physically disabled to be eligible for award of scholarship.
d) Details of Application Form: Proper care shall be taken while accepting the application from the candidate. See that all columns have been filed by the candidate properly.
|1,2&3||Confine the candidate and father’s name to 25 characters only. Spaces have to be given between initials and surname. These particulars shall be recorded as per the Admission Register of the school.|
|4,5&6||Date of birth, gender and area of the candidate shall be recorded in tune to the particulars of him/her in Admission Register of the School.|
|7||Community of the candidate shall be recorded as per the certificate given by the Mandal Revenue Officer.|
|8||Disability status of the candidate shall be recorded as per the certificate given by the Govt. Civil Surgeon/Medical board of the district.|
|9,10&11||Shall be filled properly. Filling of pin code number is mandatory|
|12&13||See the dcfmitions over leaf while filling the column.|
|14||Examination will be conducted in Telugu/English/Hindi/Urdu Mediums. Proper code has to be recorded in the box provided for.|
|15,16,17,18&19||See the definitions over leaf while filling the column.|
|20||Furnish Aadhaar Number of candidate if available; otherwise furnish Enrollment number including date and time with seconds. It is compulsory for D.B.T Districts.|
|21||Telephone! Mobile number of the parent has to be recorded.|
|22||Number of subjects/ total marks / % of marks filled by the candidate shall be verified as per the school records.|
|23&24||Application without the signature of the candidate is liable for rejection.|
|.||A certificate format is given at the bottom part in first page of application forrn which has to be certified by the Head Master concerned. The Head Master should satisfy with the documents produced by the candidate before certifying it. He will be held responsible for any lapses in future.|
- For General & Backward Caste Students: Rs.100/-
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe & PH Students: Rs.50/-
Examination fee has to be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of “DIRECTOR OF GOVT. EXAMS., Telangana, HYDERABAD” in State Bank of India or State Bank of Hyderabad only. The Headmaster can collect the fee from all the students of his school (those who desire to appear) and obtain consolidated DD from the bank, but in such cases a list of the candidates with caste and amount is to be enclosed along with the Nominal Rolls.
How to Apply: The completed application forms. Demand Drafts and a copy of Manuscript Nominal Roll along with soft copy duly signed by the Head Master/ Principal of the School should be submitted to the District Educational Officer concerned. 4 sets of Nominal Rolls have to be prepared by the Headmaster. One set of Nominal Roll has to be kept with the Headmaster for office purpose and 3 sets of Nominal Rolls along with the Application, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, VII Class Memo of Marks and Demand Draft should be handed over to the DEO concerned.
Instructions to HM:
- The following measures have to be taken by the Headmaster while accepting and forwarding the applications of your students to the District Educational Officers concerned.
- Application forms, Nominal Rolls, Headmaster Instructions and due dates may be downloaded from the web site “http://bse.telangana.gov.in/”.
- You may use the Xerox copies of applications and nominal rolls if required more. Please give application forms to the OC, BC students who secured 55% marks and to SC/ST/PH students who secured 50% marks or equivalent grade i.e., B+ for all categories in VII class during 2020-21.
- Guide the students to fill the application forms by them.
- Check and satisfy the eligibility conditions of the candidate while accepting the application forms from them and before submitting the applications to the District Educational Officer Concerned.
- The caste, percentage of marks in class VII & parental annual income of the candidate have to be thoroughly checked.
- The certification with regard to the percentage of marks in class VII has to be given by you.
The caste& parental annual income certificate has to be obtained from the Mandal Revenue Officer concerned or any officer/authority authorized by the Government in G.O. to issue the certificates and PH certificates issued by District Medical Board(candidates having less than 40% disability are not eligible for PH reservation). Attested copies of certificates shall be enclosed to the Application & Nominal Rolls.
Candidates should furnish either Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number in the application form. It is compulsory for 04 D.B.T Districts i.e. Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Adilabad, and Nalgonda
In view of the above, you are requested to forward a maximum number of students to appear in the NMMS Exams. Please remember that the NTS Written Test for X class studying students and NMMS Written Test for VIII class studying students will be conducted on the same day and the same timings.