BSE Telangana will release TS NMMS Exam 2023 or TS NMMS 2023 on its web portal, https://bse.telangana.gov.in/ every year under National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme. Students who wish to apply for this NMMS exam can visit the official website for getting more information.
Class 8th students are eligible to apply for the NMMS Scholarship exam and visit the official website need to know the Eligibility criteria, Important Dates and details of State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination and more details
BSE TS has notified that the State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII will be conducted on 21-02-2023 (Sunday) from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm in Telugu/ Hindi/ Urdu/ English media at all Revenue Divisional Head Quarters of 10 Districts in the State. TS NMMS Exam means National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination
BSE Telangana NMMS Exam date: BSE Telangana has announced the exam date for NMMS Exam which will be conducted on the notified date. Board of Secondary Education Telangana has notified that, only those candidates who have paid the examination fee for NTSE and NMMSE November 2023 which are going to be held on 21-02-2023 to register their applications o-line on office website http//bse.telangana.gov.in.
|Name of the scheme||TS NMMS 2023|
|Title||Apply for TS NMMS Exam 2023|
|Subject||BSE Telangana released TS NMMS 2023 notification|
|Registration||TS NMMS Registration Link|
- The Ministry for Human Resource Development, MHRD Government of India has launched centrally sponsored National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS).
- Under this scheme an examination will be conducted every year for the students studying class VIII in Government/ Local Body/ Municipal/ Aided Schools/ Modal schools which have no residential facility(i.e. from non-Residential Schools only) and selected candidates are eligible for getting the scholarship.
- The candidates who got minimum 55% of marks in case of OC/BC candidates and 50% in case of SC/ST in VI Standard and studying class VIII from above said schools with parental income by not exceeding Rs.1,50,000/- p.a. are eligible to apply for this examination.
- Pattern of Examination is as follows: Mental Ability Test (MAT) – 90 marks multiple choice questions. Scholastic Ability Test.(SAT) – 90 marks covering sciences, mathematics and social sciences of class VII & VIII. Each question carries one mark. Time is one minute for one question.
Qualifying percentage is as follows:
- The minimum qualifying marks for each paper will be 40% and in case of SC/ST students this cut off will be 32%.
- Selection will be made as per the merit subject to district wise and community wise quota allotted as per norms issued by MHRD New Delhi.
- Exam Fee: For General & Backward Caste Students:Rs.100-00 For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe & PH Students:Rs.50-00.
- The selected beneficiaries should register and up load their Aadhar linked bank account particulars in National Scholarship Portal in stipulated time by opening the bank accounts in any nationalized bank which have online clearing system only to get scholarship Rs.12000 per year.
Great opportunity for 8th Class Govt School Students:
- Students who have passed the NMMS examinations conducted by the Central Government are eligible to get NMMS Scholarship amount Rs.12000/- per annum.
- NMMS Qualified Students get scholarship amount up to 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th class . So, they will get total scholarship amount Rs.48,000/- from 9th class to Intermediate.
- Key Dates: The last date to submission of online application form: 17-01-2023 and The TS NMMS Exam to conducted on 21-02-2023. The Students remember these dates for appearing the NMMS Exam and online applying website name is http://bse.telangana.gov.in.
TS National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) for class VIII:
Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana State invites applications for State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for Class 8. Scored at least 55% of marks in Class VII exam studies during the year 2023-2024.
Studying in ZP/ Government/ Local Body/ Government aided schools Model Schools which have no residential facility only can apply. The Applicants whose parental annual income is below Rs.1,50,000/-
The students studying VIII class in Telangana Residential High Schools, Telangana Social Welfare Residential Schools, Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential High Schools, Govt. Ashram High Schools and Kasturba Residential Schools, Models School with the residential facility, JNV, KV in Private Unaided schools and other Government schools which have residential facility are not eligible to appear for the exam.
Exam fee for TS NMMS:
- For OC/BC students: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PH students: Rs.50/-
Important dates for TS NMMS:
- Last date for registration of applications online and remittance of examination fee online: 17-01-2023.
- The last date for submission of the printed copy of online registered Application Forms and NR (two copies) and fee receipts of SBI collect by the Head Masters of the schools concerned in the office of concerned District Educational Officer: 19-01-2023
- The last date for submission of Printed Nominal Rolls attested by concerned Head Masters and fee receipts of SBI collect by the concerned DEOs to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations., T.S., Hyderabad: 22-01-2023
- NMMS Scholarship Amount: Rs.12,000/-
NMMSS Scholarship Amount: Rs.12000/- for Year:
Central Govt doubled the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme(NMMSS). The state government examination board conducts the NMMS Exam in November every year. In the past Rs.6000 rupees scholarship amount was given for NMMSS, now it has been hiked to Rs.12,000/-.
At this present, The Government will give you a single instalment from this time. Students of class VIII, who have scored more than 55 per cent in the Seventh Class in Government schools are eligible to take the NMMSS test. Scholarships are awarded to selected candidates from the ninth Class to Intermediate. Students will receive scholarships only when they study in Govt schools and Junior Colleges.
NMMS Scholarship 2023
- The Department of School Education and Literacy of the Department of Human Resources of the Central Government is working to encourage talented students who are financially backward.
- The National Means Come Merit (NMMS) Scholarships are offered every year to the eighth grade students in government and government affiliated schools.
- Students selected in this qualifying examination can receive a scholarship of Rs.12000/- per annum for four years. Currently, it is possible to apply for this in Telangana for the year 2023.
Eligibility for TS NMMS Exam:
- A candidate who has/is (i) Scored at least 55% of marks in case of OC/BC and 50% of marks in case of SC/ST/PH or equivalent grade i.e., B’ for all categories in class VII Examination studied during the year 2023,
- ii) Studying in ZP/Government /Local Body /Government aided schools students only are eligible to apply.
- iii) Income Limit: Whose parental annual income (both Parents put together) is below Rs.1,50,000/- from all sources for which candidates have to produce the latest original Annual Income Certificate issued by the MRO, in case of Private employee and certificate issued by the employer in case of Government employee.
- iv) The students studying VIII class in
- a) Telangana Residential High Schools,
- b)Telangana Social Welfare Residential Schools,
- c)Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential High Schools,
- d) Government Ashram High Schools and Kasturba Residential Schools,
- e) Model schools with the residential facility,
- f) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas,
- g) Kendriya Vidyalayas and in
- h) Private unaided Schools are not eligible to appear for the Examination.
- (v) Candidate has also to submit the caste certificate (issued by the MRO) to the Headmaster in case of BC/SC/ST/ and Medical certificates issued by District Medical Board in case of PHC.
- (vi) Candidate has also to submit the Original VII class Pass Memo of Marks to the Headmaster.
- vii. The examination fee is : Rs.100/- for OC/BC students & Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH students.
The examination fee has to be paid in form of Demand Draft through SBH/SBI in favour of “THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS TELANGANA HYDERABAD”.
NMMSS Fee due dates:
Important dates for remittance of examination fee and for submission of applications
|Last date for registration of Applications online and remittance of Examination fee online||07-02-2022|
|The last date for submission of the printed copy of online registered Application Forms and NR (two copies) and fee receipts of SBI collect by the Head Masters of the schools concerned in the office of concerned District Educational Officer. (Printed Application form & NR must be attested by concerned Head Master.) (Attested copy of the caste and medical certificates in case of BC/SC/ST/PH should be enclosed otherwise they will be treated as General candidates).||09-02-2022|
|The last date for submission of Printed Nominal Rolls attested by concerned Head Masters and fee receipts of SBI collect by the concerned DEOs to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations., T.S., Hyderabad.||11-02-2022|
Conduct of NMMS Examination on 21-02-2023
Students who are applied for Year of 2023-24 National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination will be conducted on 21-02-2023 and they can download the hall tickets from the web portal. For other details visit this office web site ‘http//bse.telangana.gov.in’ TS NMMS Exam Results: For more details are available at BSE Telangana Web Portal:
Steps to download TS NMMS Exam notification PDF file
BSE Telangana has released the TS NMMS Exam notification along with exam fee payment dates on its official website, https://bse.telangana.gov.in. TS BSE board created a new web page for accessing the detailed information of TS NMMS. A login web portal has been created for receiving the online applications and exam fee payments. Students who want to register on this web portal can check details before going to the registration of NMMS.
- Visit the https://bse.telangana.gov.in Website
Candidates can visit the official website of BSE Telangana, https://bse.telangana.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on the NMMS Button
Once you reach the official website, click on the 'NMMS' Button which is displayed at left side bottom under NTSE & NMMS Section of the web page (rounded in red color).
- Click on NMMS Notification
After clicking on the NMMS link, it will be redirected new web page. Now, click on the NMMS notification.
- Download NMMS Notification PDF
After clicking on the NMMS notification, a PDF file will be opened in your device. Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Print NMMS Notification
After downloading the notification, take a print it and preserve it for future need.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Who are not eligible to apply TS NMMS Exam?
Students studying in private schools, government gurukuls, Jawahar Navodaya, Kendriya Vidyalayas and boarding welfare schools are ineligible.
How much income limit for NMMS Scholarship applying?
The annual income of the parents of the students applying for the NMMS Scholarship should not exceed Rs.1.5 lakhs.
Who are eligible to apply TS NMMS Exam?
Must have scored 55 (SC, ST 50) marks in the seventh class annual examination. This year, board will take the sixth grade marks as the standard as the 7th grade exams will not be conducted due to Covid19.
What is the reservation Criteria for TS NMMS Selection?
One lakh people across the country are selected. Of these, 15 per cent are reserved for SCs, 6 per cent for STs, 29 per cent for BCs and 3 per cent for Divyangs.
What is the selection procedure for TS NMMS Scholarship?
The NMMS examination will be conducted by the respective States and Union Territories for the selection of students by the States. Students are selected on the basis of merit and reservation from the list of eligible students for Scholarships. The list of selected students is then sent to the central government. In order to continue this scholarship for four years, the prescribed marks must be achieved in the upper classes as well
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|