TS Schools Admissions Schedule for Unaided /Aided/Local body and Govt Schools, Common Admission Schedule has been announced for TS Schools by the DSE Telangana, New Academic Start from July 1st, 2021. 1st Class classes start from July 1st, DSE Telangana has instructed to all HMs that, Admissions should be done as per the Schedule.
The Department of Education has focused on new admissions in the wake of the launch of online classes in schools. Registration of new admission in schools on schooledu.telangana.gov.in portal. The portal allows students to register their names through the school principal’s login ID.
Orders were recently issued allowing admissions from Class 1 to Class 5 for the 2021-22 academic year. Students are allowed to register up to 12th class with Aadhaar number without having to go to school. There are 26,065 public schools in the state.
DSE Telangana, Rc.No. 846/PS.1-2/2015 Di. 14-03-2020 Subject: School Education – Admission Schedule issued for the management of Unaided / Aided / Local body and Government Schools in the State. Reg.
1. G.O. Ms No. 01 Edn dt.01-01-1994.
2. RTE Rules 2010.
3. S.E Pr. Rc. No. SPL/ADC/ELE.EDN/PS/2015 Dt. 12-06-2015
4. S.E Pr. Rc. No. 846/PS.1-1/2015-2 Dt. 19-11-2015.
5. S.E memo. No. 846/PS.1-1/2015-2 Dt. 18-04-2016.
The attention of District Educational Officers / Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State are requested to issue schedule for admission in the Private Unaided / Private Aided / Local Bodies / Government schools for the Academic year 2021-22 as detailed below:
TS Schools Admission Schedule 2021-2022
|Issue of Admission Notification||March 20|
|Re-Opening schools/New Academic year start from||March 21|
|Admission Applications||From 20th March to 24th March|
|Declaration of selection list||On March 25|
|Commencement of classes for entry classes||March 27|
|The normal period of Admission.||From March 21 to July 30 of the academic year,|
|Extended Period of Admission||August 1 to October 31|
(1) Three months from the date of closure of the normal period of admission.
(2) Where a child is admitted after the extended period, shall be
eligible to complete studies by special training.
TS School’s Academic activities: Readiness, Badi bata, 3Rs Programme/ Remedial Teaching
- Half-day schools:
Half-day schools: 15th to 23rd April
Half-day schools timings: 8 AM to 12.30 PM for TS Schools
SSC Exam centre High Schools timings: 1 PM to 5 PM
- New Academic Year Starts from 21st March
- Summer Vacation : 24-04-2020 to 11-06-2020
- .Textbooks Collection: Required Textbooks Collection from Mandal Point: 16th March to 20th March 2020
- Text Books distribution: 21st March 2020
- .Akshara Abhyasam: Samhita Akshara Abhyasam Festival: 23-03-2020
- 3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme: Remedial Teaching/3 Rs Programme: 21st March to 23rd April 2020
- Baseline Test/Pre Test: on or after 24-04-2020
- Endline Test/Post-test: before 23-04-2020
- Badi Bata Programme: Badi Bata Spell I: 03-04-2020 to 13-04-2020 and Badi Bata Spell II: June 1st, 2020
- Online Entry of Students Details: Submission Students Online: March 25 to April 15, 2020
DEO MHBD Circular Memo. No. Spl/B4/2020, Date:15. 03.2020: Subject: School Education – Admission schedule and other related programmes issued for the management of Government, Local body, Government Aided schools in the district – Instructions Issued – Reg.
Reference: (1) Proceedings of the Commissioner and Director of Schools Education, TS, Hyderabad Rc.No.846/PS.1-2/2015, Dt: 14.03.2020. (2) Proceedings of the Commissioner and Director of Schools Education, TS, Hyderabad Rc.No.846/PS.1-2/2015, Dt: 14.03.2020
While Proceedings of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, TS, Hyderabad Vide Rc.No.846/PS.1-2/2015, Dt: 14.03.2020, all the Mandal Educational Officers, in the District are requested to communicate a copy of the admission schedule to all the Headmasters of Government, Local body, and Government Aided schools for the academic year 2020-21 and request the headmasters to adhere the instructions issued by the Commissioner and Director of School Education, TS, Hyderabad vide ref 1st & 2nd cited and follow the instructions, submit the compliance report to this office.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers / Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State are requested to instruct all the managements to adhere to the above Admission Schedule scrupulously, and instruct all the Dy.E.O.s and MEO under their control shall take necessary action.
In respect of Government, Local Body and Aided Schools, Children should be admitted in the School as and when a Parent approaches or a child reports to school, on the same day. Wide publicity shall be given to the admission schedule indicated above. The above instructions shall be followed scrupulously.