TTD Degree Colleges Contract Teaching Faculty Recruitment: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Education Department, Tirupati has given the notification for engaging the Contract Teaching Faculty in TTD Degree Colleges for 2020-21 and Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the following subjects in TTD Degree Colleges on contract basis for the academic year 2020-21 for a period of 10 months (or) till the closure of the college whichever is earlier (or) up to filling up of vacancies by regular recruitment whichever is earlier.
|S.No||Name of the subject||No. of vacancies||Roster Point|
|2||Commerce||05||OC(W), OC(W), BC-D(W), OC, ST(W)|
|4||English||03||SC(W), OC, ST|
|7||Home Science||02||OC, ST(W)|
|9||Oriental Culture (Sanskrit)||01||ST|
|11||Physics||03||VH(W), OC, ST|
|12||Political Science||04||SC, SC, BC-A, ST|
How to Apply:
The applications should be submitted online on or before 30.09.2015 at 5.00 P.M., and also should submit hardcopy by post / in persons with full details such as
1.Proof of age,
8.Aadhaar Card proof,
9.Experience Certificate if any etc.,
10.Photostat copies with attestation of the Gazetted Officer along with recent three Passport Size photos, to The Executive Officer, T.Administrative Building, Tirupati-517501, Chittoor Dist., Andhra Pradesh on or before 05.10.2015 at 5.00 P.M.,. The cover should be superscribed on application for the Post of Lecturer on Contract Basis in TTD Degree College
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules as on the date of notification.
Lecturers in TTD Degree Colleges
i) Good academic record with a minimum of 55% of the marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters
ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the APPSC or Ph.D.,
- A relaxation of 5% marks is provided, i.e., 50% of marks at the Master’s Level for the SC/ST/PH categories.
- A relaxation of 5% marks is provided, (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph.D., Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 19/09/2015
- The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable as detailed in the following cases:
a) SC/ST and BCs -05 Years
b) Physically Handicapped persons -10 Years.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs.20,700/- without payment of DA or any other allowances
The subject wise roster points earmarked as per rule of reservation is given in the above Table. The candidates belonging to the particular category shown against each post in the above table are only requested to apply.
Other important terms:
- The candidates professing Hindu Religion only are eligible.
- The candidates belongs to Chittoor, Cuddapah, Kurnool and Anantapur Districts
(Zone-IV) are alone are eligible to apply.
- The selection of candidates is based on Roster-cum-merit only.
- Weightage will be given to NET / SET / M.Phil / Ph.D. (Ph.D-15 Marks M.Phil/NET/SET-10 Marks)
- The Management is not responsible for postal delay (or) any other delay.
- Incomplete application (or) applications received after last date will not be entertained.
- The TTD Management reserves all rights to cancel notification either partially (or) totally or to postpone the selections / interviews, if any, without assigning any reasons or without any intimation to the candidates, on the administrative reasons.
- Candidates are hereby informed that submission of application online without hardcopy & required certificates within the specified time will be treated as incomplete application and liable to be not considered.
- The hard copy of the application acknowledgement along with all the necessary certificates should be submitted ( as per the instructions) in a closed cover addressed to the Executive Officer ,Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams , K.T. Road , Tirupati-517501, mentioning the name of the post (contract basis) on the top of the cover .
- The hard copy should be submitted in complete shape as specified above on or
before 5.00 PM of 05-10-2015.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- The management is not responsible for the postal delay.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details