AUCET Web Counselling Dates 2020 for Certificates verification (AUPGCET). AUCET 2020 2nd phase Counselling dates, the Certificates verification process for AUPGCET 2020. Andhra University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2020 Notification on 22nd February 2020.
AU is inviting online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.audoa.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2020 offered by Andhra University Campus, PG Centre, Vizag, and its Affiliated Colleges through AUCET-2020.
PG Entrance Exam would be conducted as per schedule in May. 2020. After the announcement of results/rank cards, counselling dates would be released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates. Candidates must be attended to AUCET – 2020 Entrance Test and Counseling are eligible for Fee Reimbursement.
Key dates of AUCET Counselling:
1. Allotment of seats (1st Phase) 16th June 2020
2. Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats in 1st phase 17th to 19th June 2020
3. Display of vacancy position for 2nd Phase 20th June 2020
4. 2nd Phase of Certificate verification at helpline centres 18th to 20th June 2020 9.00 A.M.
5. Web options for 2nd Phase -open during 21st & 22nd June 2020
6. Allotment of seats (2nd Phase) 26th June 2020
7. Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats in 2nd phase 27th & 28th June 2020
8. Display of vacancy position 29th June 2020
9. 3rd Phase Admissions (if necessary) Manual at Directorate of Admissions office 30th June & 1st July 2020
10. Commencement of classes 1st July 2020
List of enclosures
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling
1. AUCET 2020 Application, Hall Ticket
2. AUCET 2020 Rank Card
3. Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
4. Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
5. Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
6. Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if the reservation is claimed)
7. S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
8. Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
9. Income Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
10.Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2020) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
11.Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
12.Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Andhra University)
13.Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
14. Two sets Xerox copies of the above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos. No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C).
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of the Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further, the tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except for M.P.Ed. In the case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.AUdoa.in or www.AU.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he/she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counselling in a single instalment failing which he/she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B and should submit at the time of counselling.
7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he/she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change, of course, is limited to the entrance test he/she attempted
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariable to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counselling he/she has to pay the total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting authority.
10. The income certificate of the parent/guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counselling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counselling failing which he/she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of AU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
AUCET & AUEET-2020 SECOND PHASE CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (FOR WEB COUNSELING) AT HELPLINE CENTRES
(Candidates who completed certificate verification in 1st Phase may not attend for the certificate verification in 2nd Phase but must exercise web options) AUCET Web Counselling Dates 2020
Test Code, Test Name and Ranks (9.00 A.M 2.00 P.M)
A. Date: 18.06.2020
102 Physical Sciences 1-1373 –
104 Chemical Sciences – 1-1500
106 Statistics 1-671 –
202 English 1-502
205 M.H.R.M 1-225
611 6-Year B.Tech.+M.Tech. Dual Degree Programmes – 1-1500
B. Date: 19.06.2020
101 Life Sciences 1-1500
104 Chemical Sciences 1501-3000
107 5-Year Integrated Programmes Geology & Applied Chemistry 1-615
201 Humanities & Social Sciences 1-2016
206 Economics 1-279
611 6-Year B.Tech.+M.Tech. Dual Degree Programmes 1501-2790
C. Date: 20.06.2020
101 Life Sciences 1501-3377
103 Mathematical Sciences 1-1885
104 Chemical Sciences 3001-4561
105 Geology 1-157
203 Telugu 1-280
204 M.Com 1-1082
207 B.F.A 1-110
Web-Based Counseling: Candidates having AUCET/AUEET 2020 ranks are required to be present on the scheduled date and time at any of the notified helpline centers with all the above certificates and registration fee 500/-
(250/- for SC/ST/PHC).
1) The details of colleges, courses offered, roaster points, vacancy positions, and fees are available in the websites: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa and www.audoa.in.
2) The Candidates who secured seats must pay the prescribed fee before the deadline, through online, failing which the seat will be canceled. The payment process is the same as that done earlier for Application Registration.
3) If the seat in a New College / Course is allotted in the Second Phase, the previous allotment will be canceled automatically. Candidates are advised to be prepared to lose the already allotted seat when giving new options in the second phase. However, the previous allotment will be retained only if a seat is not allotted in the second phase.
4) Those who have already secured a seat in the earlier phase of web-based counseling and wish to slide to some other college/course will have to pay Rs.300/- as a sliding fee if the seat is allotted as per the new options. If the sliding fee is not paid candidate will loose both the seats.
AUEET/AUCET 2020 Web Counselling-Certificates verification Dates:
AUCET 2020 Counselling dates, Certificates verification Schedule