YVUCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 & Certificates Verification Date (YVUPGCET). YVUCET 2020 2nd phase Counselling dates, the Certificates verification process for YVUPGCET 2020. Yogi Vemana University has issued the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2020 Notification.
YVU is inviting online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.yvudoa.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2020 offered by Yogi Vemana , PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through YVUCET-2020. PG Entrance Exam would be conducted as per schedule.
YVUCET Web Counselling 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Web Counselling||YVUCET Web Counselling 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Yogi Vemana University|
|Counselling Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||YVUCET Web Counselling|
|Full-Form||Yogi Vemana University PG Entrance Test (YVUCET) Web Counselling|
|Mode Of Counselling||Offline|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Various PG Courses offered|
After the announcement of results/rank cards, counseling dates would be released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates. Candidates must be attended to YVUCET – 2020 Entrance Test and Counseling are eligible for Fee Reimbursement.
EXERCISE OF WEB OPTIONS: 17th to 19th June 2020
Provisional Allotment: 21st June 2020
Payment of Tuition Fee (online): 22nd June 2020 to 27th June 2020
Reporting at College: 22nd June 2020 to 29th June 2020
Classwork Commence: 3rd h July 2020
Payment of Registration fee and processing fee:
Candidates should pay the Registration and processing fee of Rs.400|(OC/BC) and Rs. 200/- (SC/ST) at the time of counselling (Yogi Vemana University students) and other university students have to pay an additional fee of Rs.250l through online from 1Oth June 2020 onwards and should show the payment receipt at the time of certificate verification.
YVUCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020:
Date & Time:
13-06-2020 9 AM to 1 PM
1. Botany ( All ranks)
2. Zoology (All Ranks)
3. Telugu (All Ranks)
4. Urdu (All Ranks)
Date & Time:
13-06-2020 2 PM to 5 PM
5. Computer Science (All ranks)
6. English (All Ranks)
7. Geology L PG Diploma in Theatre Arts
9. Fine Arts
10. Food Technology
11. Computational Data Science
Date & Time:
14-06-2020 9 00 AM to 1 00 PM
12. Commerce (‘1-500)
Date & Time:
14-06-2020 2 PM to 5 PM
12. Commerce ( 451 to last)
13 Physics ( All ranks)
14 Material Science & Nano Technology
15 Advance Life Sciences
16 5 year Integrated Course
Date & Time:
15-06-2020 9 00 AM to 1.00 PM
18 Mathematics (All ranks)
20. General Test (All Ranks)
Date & Time:
15-06-2020 2 PM to 5 PM
21. Chemistry ( All Ranks)
22. Environmental Science
23 Economics (All Ranks)
Instructions to the candidates:
1. The Directorate of Admissions, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa is conducting WEB Based Counseling from 13 to 15th June 2020. Candidates who have qualified in the YVUCET 2020 are required to attend for the Certificate Verification on specified date and time mentioned in the phase -1 Counseling schedule display in the www.yvudoa.net.
2. Candidates should pay the Registration and processing fee of Rs.400/-(OC/BC) and Rs. 200/-(SC/ST) at the time of counseling (Yogi Vemana University students) and other university students have to pay an additional fee of Rs.250/- through online from 10th June 2020 onwards and should show the payment receipt at the time of certificate verification.
3. Candidates should bring the following ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES/ DOCUMENTS along with Two sets of Xerox copies for verification.
a) YVUCET-2020 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
b) Marks Statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
c) Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if TC, of the institution where the candidate studied last, is not submitted).
d) SSC and Intermediate Pass certificates.
e) Two Passport size Photographs.
f) Study certificates from IX to the qualifying examination.
g) Caste Certificate in Original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates obtained in the year 2020 OR Permanent caste certificate.
h) Income certificate from the Tahasildar obtained on or after 01-012020 ( for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/fee concessions). Fee concession will not be given if the income certificate is not submitted.
i) Relevant certificate in case of physically handicapped/ extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/Cultural Activity) category.
j) Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person.
k) Residence certificate of parents to stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
l) Migration certificate (for other university students)
4. After certificate verification candidates are required to exercise web options based on their preference for college from 17th to 19th June 2020.
5. The seat will be allotted to the candidates provisionally on 21-06-2020 based on the rank obtained in YVUCET-2020 reservation, special category and number of available seats.
6. After the provisional seat allotment, candidates have to pay the prescribed fee mentioned against their names in the allotment list through ONLINE from 22-06-2020 to 27-06-2020. If the candidate is failed to pay the fee within the due date the seat will be canceled.
7. After fee payment candidates should download the allotment letter and report to the concerned college/department where the candidate is allotted on or before 29-06-2020.
8. If any candidate is not reported to the college/department on or before 29-06-2020 the seat allotment will be cancelled and the fee amount will be refunded after deducting 10% of the prescribed fee.
9. The unfilled seats and vacant seats arise due to non-payment of fees and not reported cases will be filled in the subsequent counselling process.
10. If any candidate wishes to seek admission in a college/course other than the one reported, the candidate can exercise web options again in second phase counselling.
List of enclosures:
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling
1. YVUCET 2020 Application, Hall Ticket
2. YVUCET 2020 Rank Card
3. Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
4. Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
5. Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
6. Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST
and BC Candidates if the reservation is claimed)
7. S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
8. Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
9. Income Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
10. Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2020) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate.
11.Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned YVUthorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
12. Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Yogi Vemana University)
13.Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
14.Two sets Xerox copies of above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C).
1) An amount of Rs. 400/- for OC & BC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates needs to be paid towards counseling fees. Other University students have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 250/-.
2) All the candidates are required to come with the specified course fee mentioned in the prospectus along with Original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
3) The candidates who are eligible for fee reimbursement are required to bring the Bank account number, Account holder name, Bank name, IFSC code, Bank Branch name, Mee Seva Cast Certificate number, Mobile number, E-mail ID, Aadhar Number with proof.
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further, the tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except for M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements. YVUCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.YVUdoa.in or www.YVU.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting YVUthority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he / she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counselling in single instalment failing which he/she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B and should submit at the time of counseling.
7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he/she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change, of course, is limited to the entrance test he/she attempted
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariable to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counselling he/she has to pay a total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting authority.
10. The income certificate of the parent/guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counselling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counselling failing which he/she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of YVU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details