Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCH has released the AP PGCET Counselling 2023 or AP PGCET Admission 2023 notification on its officials website, https://pgcet-sche.aptonline.in/APPGCET/. Candidates who have qualified in the the AP PGCET exam can pay the AP PGCET Counselling Fee Payment 2023 for slot booking and participate in the AP PGCET Web Counselling process.
The qualified and eligible candidates of AP PGCET exam are informed to register and participate for AP PGCET web counselling for Admissions into the first year of various PG Courses i.e., M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.J.M.C., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech. etc., in the Academic Year 2022-23 offered by Andhra Pradesh State funded Universities and their Constituent/ Affiliated [Government and Private (Aided/Unaided)] Colleges including Minority Educational Institutions in the State as per the schedule given below and verification will be online only.
Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related Govt Orders. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective Universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable. This admission notification itself is a call for counselling that means certificate verification and option exercise for web based counselling.
|Name of the registration||AP PGCET Counselling Fee Payment 2023|
|Title||Pay the AP PGCET Counselling Registration Fee 2023|
|Subject||YVU has enabled the AP PGCET Counselling Process Fee Payment 2023 Link|
|Web Counselling Registration||Will be announced very soon|
|Official PGCET Admission Website||https://sche.ap.gov.in/|
|APSCHE CETs Web Portal||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx|
|PGCET Admission Portal||https://pgcet-sche.aptonline.in/APPGCET/|
No separate call letters will be sent to the individual candidates. Mere attending Web counselling does not guarantee a seat. Candidate are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in first year of various P.G. Courses.
AP PGCET Web Counselling Schedule
|Web Counselling Registration||22-10-2022 To 02-11-2022|
|Verification of Uploaded Certificates||22-10-2022 To 02-10-2022|
|Web Options selection||02-11-2022 To 08-11-2022|
|Change of Web Options||08-11-2022|
|Allotment of seats||10-11-2022|
|Self-Reporting and Reporting at Colleges By the Candidates||10-11-2022 to 15-11-2022|
How to Pay the AP PGCET Counselling Registration Fee?
- Candidate should pay the AP PGCET Counselling Registration Fee or AP PGCET Counselling Processing Fee before the Certificate Verification.
- Pay the Rs.700/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates through online by credit card/debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee link in the website, https://sche.ap.gov.in.
- All the candidates from 1st to Last Rank can pay the processing fee as per the schedule using URL, https://sche.ap.gov.in.
- For this, enter AP PGCET Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth in the required fields and click on the pay fee online.
- Then, candidate will be directed to payment gateway web page.
- On this payment web page, select any one mode of payment i.e., credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a printout.
- Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate upload scanned copies of certificates i.e., the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she upload scanned copies of certificates.
List of documents for AP PGCET registration
The following are the scanned certificates to be uploaded at the time of Registration:
- APPGCET Hall Ticket.
- APPGCET Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate.
- Degree Marks Memos/consolidated marks memo.
- Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Intermediate Marks Memo/ Diploma Marks memo.
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Study Certificates from Class IX to Degree.
- Residence Certificate.
- Latest valid Income Certificate or Ration Card.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC.
- Latest Economically weaker section (EWS)certificate (if applicable).
- Local status certificate if applicable
How to apply for AP PGCET Web Counselling
- Go to the official website, https://sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for the link which says ‘AP PGCET counselling registration’
- Pay the counselling fee and book slot
- Get your documents verified
- Enter all the required details in the given format and submit
- Take a print out of the options saved for future reference