AP SSC FA Marks Online Feeding – AP SSC Internal Marks Feeding Website has been started at CSE AP Web Portal. CSE AP is given instructions to all DEOs for Feeding of AP SSC Internal marks on web portal http://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/. Feeding of AP SSC Internal marks at http://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/.
DGE has informed to all DEOs that the internal marks (FAs) have to be uploaded by the Headmasters for Regular candidates pertaining to SSC Public Examinations March 2017 on web portal http://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/.
In this regard, all the District Educational Officers are requested to make arrangements for feeding Internal marks (FAs/SAs) duly instructing Deputy Educational Officers to monitor the process of the workday to day basis till the work is completed. Other important instructions also have to be followed without fail.
The internal marks uploading procedure
1. First, visit the www.cse.ap.gov.in web portal and
2. login with your Username (SSC New School Code (12xxx) and password (SSC new School code) and then enter the login key and click on it
3. Then, here we can see the School U-DISE Code, Contact Phone No.and submit here.
4. In the Quicklinks section, Click on the Internal Marks Feeding FA’s link.
5. Here, Click on the Internal Marks Entry (we can see it near the Home link)
6. Student list will be displayed as per the NR list
7. Here, click on the entry button in front of student roll no
8. Then, student Internal Marks FA’s Entry sheet will be shown.
9. In this sheet, you can enter the average of 4 FAs Marks of 1st Language and Similarly user can enter the following subjects… 2nd Language, 3rd Language, Maths, Science, Social subject FAs Marks Entry, and also
~ Co-curricular marks (50 Marks)
~ Value Education Marks Entry
~ Art. & Culture
~ Work & Computers
~ Physical & Health Education marks entry and after a click on the Confirm button( Don’t click on above Confirm button*
10. Complete the all student’s marks entry
( In every page, User can enter the 10 student’s marks, later go to the next page, here user entry the remaining student’s marks. Like, all students marks should be uploaded by you. After completion of this process, click on print button and take the print and cross-check the student’s Marks)
11. Everything has been done by you, you can click on the logout
Provision will be given to enter the marks of all students, whose marks are not entered in any assessments till date (i.e. FA1, FA2, SA1, FA3 & SA2). This window will be opened from 13th to 17th March.
AP SSC internal marks online entry started……………
Username/User Id: SSC New School Code (12xxx).
Password: HM phone number or School DISE code
Website: Internal Marks Uploading
Formative marks uploading Date: from March 13 to 17
1) Visit one or two schools every day and ensure that the schools are entering the internal marks accurately and see the work is completed as; per schedule.
2) Review with the Deputy Educational Officers and get their visit reports every day.
3) Arrange training for Deputy Educational Officers and Headmasters on the subject.
4) Communicate guidelines to all the Schools.
5) Initiate action against the Headmasters/Schools who are found to be negligent of the work.
6) Collect one copy of the internal marks from all the Schools through Deputy Educational Officers and arrange to send them to the Office of the Director of Government Examinations on the scheduled date.
7) Submit daily reports to the Commissioner and Director of School Education as well as to the Director of Government Examinations till the work is completed.
8) At any circumstance, the feeding of internal marks schedule will not be extended.
In this regard, DSE AP has requested all the District Educational Officer to make arrangements for feeding Internal marks pertaining to Regular candidates appearing for SSC Public Examinations March on the web portal
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT MARKS UPLOADING
All the Heads of the institutions is hereby informed that the uploading of formative assessment marks through web http://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/ pertaining to SSC Public Examinations, March. No further extension will be given under any circumstance.