AP Departmental Tests Fee Payment 2022, How to pay exam fee at psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC Departmental Tests Exam Fee, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and AP Govt decided to enhance the examination fee for the Departmental Tests from Rs.50/- to Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) irrespective of whether it is a single paper test or test consisting of more than one paper.
The fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as per G.O.Ms.No.121,G.A(Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2020. However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages. The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application processing fee, besides the examination fee.
|Name of the Registration||AP Departmental Tests Exam Fee 2022|
|Title||Pay the AP Departmental Tests Application Fee 2022|
|Subject||APSC has started the AP Departmental Test Online Application Process|
|Online Application||APPSC Departmental Tests Online Application|
AP Departmental Tests Fee Payment 2022
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
- The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the Commission’s Website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
- In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Personal details and Fee etc.,
Instructions for Fee Payment
- The Basic details required for calculation of the Fee will be pre populated from the OTPR data.
- The Applicant has to verify all the details that were displayed. Once the Payment form is submitted, the respective details (Used for Calculation of fee) will not be altered in any stage of application processing.
- After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data.
- Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form.
- On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen.
How to submit AP Departmental Tests Online Application at psc.ap.gov.in?
The candidates shall download the APPSC Department Tests notification along with user guide for payment of application fee. The Applicants shall read the Instructions Manual at Annexure-I and go through the User Guide on Website before payment of examination fee through online mode.
- Visit APPSC official website
Candidates who will be appearing the AP Departmental Exams can visit the official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Website by entering web address https://psc.ap.gov.in in your device browser. The Official PSC AP web portal will be appeared.
- Click on the Online Application Submission
On the home page of PSC AP, search for the “Online Application Submission” link and click on it. Then, New User Login Registration web page will appear in your device screen.
- Enter Login Details
Once your reach the User Login or Registration web page, you can enter the User ID, Password and Captcha in the required fields and click on the submit button.
- Enter the Basic Details
When you click on the submit button, your details will be appeared. Check the all details and enter the required information. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen.
- Pay the Application Fee
By clicking “OK” the Applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen. Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence.
- Fill the Application Form
Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference ID generated along with the other details required for filling the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and personal details will be pre populated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The Applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like paper code details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the Application form.
- Print the Application Form
Once the Application is submitted successfully then Application Receipt is generated. The Applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.