Bridge Course Material 2022 for TS School Students. SCERT Telangana Director has given instructions on 30 day Bridge Course 2022 to all the DEOs for Identification of topics/ concepts for content preparation of Bridge Course material for online transmission through the Proceedings Rc.No.223 in the reference of COVID response in School Education – Action Plan communicated by NCERT.
SCERT, Telangana has released the School Preparation Module for 12 weeks for Class 1 and it has launched the Bridge Course programme for 4 weeks for Class 2 to 10 for the academic year 2022-23 under introduction of Vidya Pravesh. And reference of an Online meeting held on Bridge Course Material 2022 to Telangana School Students by Director SCERT with all the Addl. Directors, certain DEOs, concerned officers of Samagra Shiksha and State Resource Persons of all subjects.
As per the oral directions of the Director of School Education, Telangana, a zoom meeting was conducted on Bridge Course Material 2022 for Online Digital Classes to Telangana School Students by the Director SCERT with all the Additional Directors, certain DEOs, concerned officers of Samagra Shiksha and State Resource Persons of all subjects.
|Name of the Programme||Bridge Course Programme 2022|
|Title||Download the Bridge Course Material 2022|
|Subject||SCERT Telangana released the Bridge Course Module 2022|
|Course duration||4 weeks|
|School Preparation Module for Grade 1 students||Vidya Pravesh Module 2022|
|School Preparation Module for Class 1 students||TS School Preparation Module 2022|
Bridge course programme 2022
In order to cope with the existing scenario following the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as meet the challenges ahead, it is vital to prepare appropriate strategies for providing continuous support for students’ learning for the ensuing academic year 2022-23. Despite our continued efforts in achieving learning outcomes and providing basic awareness on the core concepts prescribed for each class, it must be recognized that this remains one of our greatest challenges.
There is an imperative need to have an urgent and appropriate strategy to address this challenge. To mitigate learning loss among the students, and keeping in view of the Learning Enhancement Programme (LEP) initiated by the Ministry of Education, Government of India to enhance the Learning Recovery, SCERT-Telangana has developed a Bridge course programme for classes 2 to 10 for four weeks as an initiative.
The role of parents and community in addition to teachers has become all the more important to ensure that there is no learning loss among the children. Further, SCERT, Telangana expresses heartfelt thanks to the officers of the Education Department, faculty of SCERT, subject experts, editorial team, and DTP operators for their commendable work in designing and developing the Bridge Course for all stages of School Education in the state of Telangana.
Bridge Course Material 2022
|Level||Classes||Download Bridge Course 2022|
|Primary Level 1||Classes 2, 3, 4, 5||Primary Level Bridge Course Material 2022|
|Upper Primary Level 2||Classes 6, 7||Upper Primary Level Bridge Course Material 2022|
|Secondary Level 3||Classes 8, 9||Secondary Level Bridge Course Material 2022|
|10th class Level 4||Classes 10||10th Class Bridge Course Material 2022|
|Telugu Language||Classes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||Telugu First Language Bridge Course Material 2022|
|School Readiness Programme||Class 1||School Readiness Programme Teacher Handbook 2022|
Bridge Course Guidelines 2022
- Based on the guidelines issued by M.O.E, NCERT, in Learning Enhancement Programme, a bridge course is initiated to mitigate the learning gap among the students due to the pandemic situation prevailed for the last two years.
- The bridge course programme is designed for four weeks in four levels as
- Level 1: Classes 2, 3, 4, 5
- Level 2: Classes 6, 7
- Level 3: Classes 8, 9
- Level 4: Classes 10
- Teacher shall ensure that all children are exposed to a warm and welcoming environment when they enter the school.
- A joyful learning environment and emotional support to learners is intended to help them to adjust to school schedule.
- Teacher shall provide the activities intended to promote the mental health and physical well being of every student.
- As we all know, empirical learning takes place when the children get an opportunity to actively participate.
- Hence, play based teaching, discussions; interaction and environment based learning are the suggested teaching learning strategies for the effective implementation of this bridge course as these strategies ensure children’s participation in teaching and learning processes.
- To ensure the active participation of all the students, they may be made into groups and activities of different difficulty levels may be given to them to address their specific learning needs.
- The activities mentioned are suggestive and can be modified according to the needs of individual classrooms based on the availability of resources and the existing standards of the students and the available teaching learning support material such as worksheets, flashcards etc. can also be used to facilitate teaching.
- Assessment test shall be designed after every two weeks to ensure that the child has acquired the desired learning outcomes suitable for that particular grade level by using various tools for assessment.
- Children’s progress should be monitored and recorded.
Bridge Course programme for 4 weeks
In the references of G.O.No. 1-17/2021, dated 18th November, 2021 by Ministry of Education, DoSEL, New Delhi and Learning Enhancement Guidelines of NCERT, SCERT Telangana has introduced Bridge Course Programme for four weeks in all Telangana Schools and detailed guidelines have been issued on this program. Vidya Pravesh – a three month (12 weeks) play based School Preparation Module (SPM) for Class 1 students was developed which is also aligned to the learning outcomes.
Based on this, SCERT has developed a three month School Preparation Module for Class 1 in three languages i.e. Telugu, English & Urdu as per the state strategies and transactional methods. The purpose of School Preparation Module is to help teachers to ensure that all children are exposed to a warm and welcoming environment when they enter Class 1, leading to the process of learning in a smooth, fearless and joyful way.
Further, based on the learning enhancement guidelines and continuous learning plan issued by Ministry of Education, NCERT, SCERT has developed Bridge Course for four weeks in four levels along with assessment for every two weeks to accelerate the learning recovery. 4 weeks of bridge course in four levels for Class 2 to 10. In this regard, the District Educational Officers in the state are informed to issue necessary instructions to all the Headmasters for the effective implementation of the following modules to accelerate learning recovery among the students from the beginning of the academic year 2022-23.
- Class 1: School Preparation Module for 12 weeks
- Class 2 to 10 – Bridge Course Programme for 4 weeks.
The material , pertaining to the above 2 courses is uploaded in SCERT website and the hard copies pertaining to School Preparation Module will be disseminated to all the schools in the state by the Govt. Textbook Press. A 2-day orientation has been conducted on School Preparation Module in the month of October, 2021 and the links are available in YouTube T-SAT (Nipuna) channel. Teachers can download the Soft copies of School Preparation Modules & Bridge Course Modules from the above mentioned table.
four week bridge course for students
- To accelerate learning recovery among students from the beginning of this academic year, the School Education department has introduced a four-week bridge course for students of Classes 2 to 10.
- This bridge course, designed and developed by the SCERT, a wing of the School Education department.
- It will be implemented in four levels.
- The Class 2 to 5 are under level 1, Class 6 & 7 in level 2, Class 9 & 9 in level 3 and Class 10 in level 4.
- The programme will also have an assessment every two weeks.
- The learning levels of students took a beating due to closure of educational institutions for two academic years following the Covid-19 pandemic.
- This four-week course will help students quickly relearn the basics of previous classes and prepare them for the fresh academic year.
Three month school preparation module
The Education department has also introduced a three-month school preparation module, a play based school preparation module, for Class 1 students. The module which is in three languages i.e., Telugu, English and Urdu, will help teachers ensure that all children are exposed to a warm and welcoming environment when they enter Class 1, leading to the process of learning in a smooth, fearless and joyful way.
The SCERT issued proceedings instructing all DEOs, RJDSEs and other officials concerned to implement the programmes for the academic year 2022-23. The material for both school preparation module and bridge courses has been made available on the website www.scert.telangana.gov.in.
In the meeting, it has been decided to conduct Bridge Course for 30 days through online for 4 stages to mitigate the loss of learning among the students due to COVID-19 pandemic situation and to mainstream and provide continuous support for learning for the students for the academic year 2021-22. Identification of topics/ concepts for 30 day Bridge Course shall be categorised as: Level 1 is for Classes 3, 4, 5; Level 2 is for Classes 6, 7; Level 3 is for Classes 8, 9 and Level 4 is for Class 10
DD Yadagiri Bridge Course Online Classes
|Bridge Course Level||DD Online Classes|
|Level 1 Bridge Course||3rd Class | 4th Class | 5th Class|
|Level 2 Bridge Course||Classes 6, 7|
|Level 3 Bridge Course||8th Class | 9th Class|
|Level 4 Bridge Course||10th Class|
T SAT Bridge Course Online Classes
|Bridge Course Level||T SAT Online Classes|
|Bridge Course Level 1||Classes 3, 4, 5|
|Bridge Course Level 2||Classes 6, 7|
|Bridge Course Level 3||Classes 8, 9|
|Bridge Course Level 4||Classes 10|
|Bridge Course Material||Work books & Worksheets (Remedial Teaching)|
|Bridge Course Worksheets 2021||Level 1 worksheets for Bridge Course 2021|
|Online Classes 2021 Info|
|TS Alternative Academic Calendar 2021-22|
|Swayam Prabha Online Classes Schedule 2021 under PM eVidya Programme|
|Digital Worksheets 2021 Download|
|SCERT Telangana Textbooks 2021|
|Digital Lessons 2021 (T SAT Online Classes 2021)|
|Digital Lessons Schedule 2021 ( DD Yadagiri Online Classes Schedule 2021|
|AP SCERT Textbooks 2021|
|Vidya Vardhi Online Classes Schedule 2021 (Sapthagiri Digital Classes Schedule 2021)|
As there were no direct classes in last academic year (2020-21), this time the Department of Education will offer a bridge course at four levels to raise awareness on the old classes and prepare the upper class. For this, video lessons have been prepared for online classes and a plan designed to teach the respective concepts for live classes. The plan will be implemented for the first month days. It seems to have somewhat buried the learning loss caused by last year’s school closure.
The State Institute of Educational Technology (SITE) in collaboration with the State Council for Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has produced a total of 240 video lessons for grades 3-10 to be broadcast via TV. These are not made class wise. One level lessons are designed for grades three, four, and five. Similarly for grades 6,7 on another level, Another was made for 8th and 9th grades. Video lessons have been prepared especially for the tenth class.
Those classes will provide a combination of important and must-learn subjects to go to the upper classes. A total of 240 were prepared counting 60 lessons for each level. The process of recording them began on 22-06-2021. These lessons are broadcast on television and T SAT channels.
On the other hand important subjects in the following classes have already been identified by hiring subject matter experts to provide the bridge course itself for those attending live classes. Teachers should teach them to students in the classroom. A few months ago, the Union Ministry of Education also directed all the states to make the bridge course mandatory.
Bridge Courses for Students: To fill in the learning gap, the government has decided to enroll students of classes 2 to 10 in short bridge courses. The courses are aimed at helping students acquire the necessary knowledge to get promoted to the next class. This year, the government had decided to cancel exams for all school students and promoted them to the next class without exams. This has led to concerns over learning gaps among students.
Now, students of classes 2 to 10 will be taught Telugu, Mathematics, English, science, Hindi, and Social Science as part of the bridge courses. The 45-day course is prepared by the State Council Of Education Research and Training (SCERT) and will be available at SCERT Telangana Web Portal. Previous year, the course was begun on July 1 and continued till August 15.
The courses are offered as a shorter version of a subject. Students will have to appear for online or offline tests as part of the course. The teachers will keep a record of marks scored by students in the tests. SCERT introduced a 30-day bridge course for students of Class 2 to Class 10, based on all important topics covered in the previous year. The crash course aims to ensure that there are no gaps in student’s knowledge, considering the Covid-19 lockdown and online studies.