AP NEET Web Counselling for 2020 admissions to MBBS, BDS and other courses has started on apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in. Check important instructions, cut off, how to apply and list of documents required here.
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, NTRUHS Vijaywada has started the counselling process for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS courses for the Year 2020-2021.
The university would be conducting the counselling for AP UG Competent Authority Quota Admission on the basis of the NEET UG 2020 scores and AP EAMCET 2020 scores as per the guidelines set out.
The online application process started on June 22 and would close on June 28 on apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in. Check the list of candidates eligible, cut off and a direct link to apply for AP NEET 2020 Counselling process here.
Application forms are invited through online from the candidates who have secured the cutoff score and more in NEET UG 2020 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission into MBBS, BDS BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS Courses into seats available under Competent Authority Quota in Medical, Dental, ISM & H Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada
and also for MBBS course under SVIMS, Tirupati for the Academic Year 2020-21 from 11.00 A.M on 22-06-2020 up to 05.00 P.M on 28-06-2020 from http://apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in. For Details Visit http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in and http://apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in
AP MBBS, BDS Admissions Schedule: (Tentative)
1. Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-20: 21.06.2020
2. Availability of online Application form http://apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in: 11.00 A.M ON 22.06.2020 to 5.00 P.M ON 28.06.2020
3. Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for 30.06.2020
4. Dates of verification of original certificates Will be notified later
5. Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates Will be notified later
6. Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS, BDS courses Will be notified later
7. Commencement of classes: 01.08.2020
8. Closure of admissions As per MCI/DCI schedule
Candidates may please note that the list of candidates eligible which has been released by NTRUHS is not the merit list but only the list of candidates who qualify the cut off. As per the circular released by NTRUHS, the cut off for NEET 2020 Counselling for the state of AP is as follows.
Application and counselling fee: Candidates belonging to OC & BC category need to pay Rs.3540 (Including GST) plus bank charges extra. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are required to pay Rs.2950 (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra. Candidates should note that once the fee is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply for AP NEET UG Admissions Counselling 2020 and Important Instructions:
The admission to the 15% All India Quota would be done by MCC. Students who wish to apply for the 15% quota in other colleges in India can do so by registering on mcc.nic.in. NTRHS would be conducting counselling only for the 85% State Quota which includes the government colleges, private and aided medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
To register, candidates are required to register using their NEET 2020 Rank and roll number. A fee is applicable. Fee for MBBS/BDS BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses for OC and BC candidates is Rs. 3540 which includes GST but bank charges are applicable. For SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 2950.
Check if you are eligible by cheking your name in the List of Candidates Eligible for AP NEET Counselling 2020.
To apply, click on the direct link here for AP NEET 2020 Counselling on apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in. On the new window that opens, first time candidates must select Candidates Registration. Those who have registered already can use the Login window. Enter the details as asked and then proceed. Candidates are advised to keep the following list of documents ready as they would be required.
AP Medical Admissions Website: apmedadm.ntruhs.ap.gov.in
Necessary List of documents for AP NEET Counselling 2020:
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2020
- Rank card of NEET UG-2020
- SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- ❉ In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of period to be specified).
- ❉ In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- ❉ Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
- ❉ In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- ❉ Aadhar Card
- ❉ Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of AP