AP MBBS & BDS Final Merit List Results 2020: AP MBBS, BDS Admissions Final Merit List Results 2020 and Web Options Entry dates after Original certificates Verification. NEET UG 2020 qualified candidates whose names are displayed in the final merit list on the NTRUHS website on 08-07- 2020 are eligible to exercise web options as per the schedule. Eligible candidates under the PWD category whose names are displayed in eligible candidates list under the PWD category also have to exercise web options as per the above schedule.
In continuation of earlier notifications dated 21.06. 2020 and 01.07. 2020, the University hereby notify the 1st Phase of web based counseling for the MBBS/BDS seats available under Competent Authority Quota including Special Categories i.e., PH, PMC & Anglo Indian in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Private Un-aided Minority Medical and Dental colleges (under Dr. NTR UHS) and MBBS Seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the academic year 2020-20 in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP MBBS, BDS Notification has been released for exercising web options for Final Phase of web-based counseling for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses under Competent Authority Quota including EWSs and Special Category Seats in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental colleges (under Dr. NTR UHS) and MBBS Seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the academic year 2020-20 and Final Merit Position has been released the as per NEET Rank Of The Candidates After Verification Of Original Certificates And Considering Court Cases And Grievances For Admission Into Mbbs, Bds, Bams, Bhms, Bnys& Bums Courses For The Academic Year 2020-20 Under Competent Authority Quota
Final Phase Web Options Entry Schedule:
from 18.08. 2020 to 20.08. 2020: All the eligible candidates who have got verified their certificates can exercise their options from 7.00 AM on 08.07. 2020 to 1.00 PM on 11.07. 2020 at https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in as per the seat matrix displayed in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in / and https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in.
Web Options Entry Schedule:
All the eligible candidates who have got verified their certificates can exercise their options from 7.00 AM on 08.07. 2020 to 1.00 PM on 11.07. 2020 at https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in as per the seat matrix displayed in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in / and https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in.
Only Muslim minority candidates are eligible to exercise web options for competent authority quota seats in Un-aided Private Minority Medical colleges. The seats reserved under special categories i.e., NCC, CAP, and Sports & Games will be filled in the next phase of web counseling after display of priority list on the University website.
The unallotted seats under PH quota will be converted and added to respective categories since the seats under special categories are Horizontal Reservation. The seat allocation will be done as per the procedure given in G.O.P.No.646, Education (w) Department, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education Department, dated 18.05.2009.
University Fee: Rs.10,500/- for both MBBS and BDS Courses. The selected candidates have to pay University fee through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking) in the state of Andhra Pradesh for downloading the allotment order.
Tuition Fee: Rs.10,000/- in Government Medical/Dental Colleges. Rs.12,155/- as per G.O.Ms.No.30 & 31, HM & FW., (C1) Department, dated 17.04.2015 of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Private Un-aided Minority Medical and Dental Colleges. Candidates selected for Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati have to visit SVIMS website http://svimspts.ap.nic.in for tuition fee and other fee details to be paid at College.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidate can give options on the web either from home or any other place having internet facility. Do not use mobiles and tablets to exercise the options. Use only computers. Use Internet Explorer Version 11 for exercising web options.
2. Candidates are advised to download and read the Regulations for submission of web options available at https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in for detailed instructions for entering options on the web.
3. Area wise seat matrix is displayed on the website for the information of the students to exercise their option. A candidate can exercise any number of options.
4. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
5. Candidates are instructed to take the print out of the saved options.
6. Candidates will receive the message of allotment of the seat if the seat is allotted.
7. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Fee through the payment gateway.
8. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take a printout of allotment letter from the web and report to the respective colleges on or before the date specified on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
9. Next rounds of counseling (exercising web options) will be conducted for:
a. Leftover seats in phase – 1
b. Not reported / Not joined seats.
c. seats in the colleges in newly permitted/affiliated.
10. Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges on the dates specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates and pay the tuition fee to complete the admission process. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phases of counseling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions.
11. Original certificates will not be returned to the candidate.
12. The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
13. Help Desk Numbers For information relating to exercising web options at the website.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details