The Maharaja SayajiRao University of Vadodara has released notification for the Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 or GSET 2021 for assistant professor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Maharaja Sayajirao University at www.gujaratset.in. Candidates can apply for GSET from Monday, June 21. The last date to apply is July 21.
On the behalf of the Gujarat State, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the Nodal Agency, will be holding Gujarat SET 2021 for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State in 23 subjects at 11 Centres spread across Gujarat state. The tentative date for the examination is December 26, 2021.
GSET Application fee: The candidates from the General, Gen – EWS , SEBC (Non-creamy layer) have to pay ₹900+Banking Charge as application fee. The candidates from the SC, ST, Third gender Candidate have to pay ₹700+banking charge as application fee. The candidates from the PWD(PH/VH) category have to pay ₹100 as application fee.
The Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) which is conducted for determining eligibility for lectureship in universities and colleges of Gujarat will be held in December. MSU which is the nodal agency for conducting GSET in the state has decided to hold the examination as per the new guidelines of the University Grants Commission (UCC).
|Name of the SET||Gujarat SET 2021|
|Title||Apply for the Gujarat SET 2021|
|Subject||Gujarat has released GSET 2021 notification|
|Last date to apply||21-072021|
|website||gujaratset.ac.in (For Online Registration)|
GSET Age limit: There is no age limit applying in applying GSET for the post of Assistant Professor
GSET Selection Process: GSET Examination will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions.
How to apply for GSET 2021?
- Visit the official website of GSET at https://www.gujaratset.ac.in/.
- Pay the examination fee and Take print out of examination fee receipt.
- Note down and preserve Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID for online registration of their application form.
- On the official website of www.gujaratset.in click on apply online.
- Log in with order Number and SbIepay Reference ID
- Fill all the required details
- Recheck your application form and submit
- Keep the hard copy of the same for future use.
|Fee Payment process||21-06-2021 to 21-07-2021|
|Online Registration process||21-06-2021 to 21-07-2021|
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2021 admit card or hall ticket would be released on the official website after the closing of registration process. The candidates who have applied for the GSET are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check and download their GSET Admit Card 2021. The GSET exam is being conducted for recruitment to the Assistant Professor posts.
It may be noted that the hall ticket will be uploaded on the website www.gujaratset.ac.in 7 days prior to Examination day. No hall ticket will be sent to the candidates by post. The candidates should download their hall ticket from the website to ascertain their venue of GSET Examination as mentioned in the Hall Ticket and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket
How to download GSET Hall Ticket 2021? The candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the hall tickets for the examination:
- Open the official website of the exam – gujaratset.ac.in
- Click on the login link available on the homepage of the official website
- It will redirect to a login page
- Enter your Order Number, SBIePay Reference ID and click on ‘Login’
- After login, download your GSET 2021 hall ticket and also take a print out of the same for future reference
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara has released the answer keys for the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET). A candidate who has registered for Gujarat SET Examination may download the GSET answer key from the official website. The GSET examination is being held for using in the selection process of assistant professors in Gujarat state. The GSET keys would be available on the website, gujaratset.ac.in.
How to check GSET answer key 2021:
- Go to the official website of GSET, gujaratset.ac.in
- Click on the link given on the homepage as “Download Provisional Answer Key GSET”
- Login with your registration details
- Check your GSET answer key from next page
- For raising objections to the keys, use the format given on the website to challenge answer key of GSET.
The candidates, having grievances with regards to answer key(s), can challenge GSET answer key by sending a written request , in prescribed format available on website www.gujaratset.ac.in. The applicants must support their stand with standard books / literature along with the Demand Draft of ₹ 1,000/- per question.
- How many papers are there in GSET?
The exam would comprise two papers. The first paper would carry 50 questions and the second paper would carry 100 questions.
- What is the last date to apply for GSET?
The last date for submission of GSET application forms is July 21, 2021.